Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 22, 2012
 
Why does electrolux have to be so messed up it could really be a good place to work if it wasnt managed so bad
Jessica

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 24, 2012
 
It pays the bills and that's all that matters. They got some fine men that be workin there too. I know of some really fine ones on 1st
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 25, 2012
 
Yea im on first shift
yeah

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 26, 2012
 
Artez is gay. He use to date Ronnie a few years back. Word is he tried to break it off and Ronnie cut up all of his clothes
Mommy of two

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 26, 2012
 
yeah wrote:
Artez is gay. He use to date Ronnie a few years back. Word is he tried to break it off and Ronnie cut up all of his clothes
Stop being such a gossip and spreading stuff that you have no idea is true or not.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 26, 2012
 
Yea I was thinking that doesnt really have anything to do with nothing about electrilux
yeah

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 3, 2012
 
Mommy of two wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being such a gossip and spreading stuff that you have no idea is true or not.
It's a fact B@TCH!
Black

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 3, 2012
 
Anyone seen those pics of Jessica Young bustin it open?
uhho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 3, 2012
 
Where do we see them at
Black

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 4, 2012
 
Jus ask around at work... U will find them
BABYMAMA

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

My baby daddy works up there and he is a low life sob. I caught him with this nasty hoe twice last week. Any hot married men that work there I could make him jealous of?
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

You should have no problems finding some one since most of the men there are freaks with no morals. None of them are hot though. Stained teeth with beer guts and dirty hands. Most of them are so stupid you can't take them anywhere but if you just need a dog you should have no problem.
2nd shift

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 14, 2012
 
Babymama I feel bad for u cuz there's so many nasty hoes up there that has no respect for men who are married or in a relationship ...... its all a bunch of mind games these whores are competing. With the other hoes on witch ones gonna get him first an after shes done with him ... ( gold digging ) they just pass him around on who's got the next turn with him an you know that's NASTY an he should have enough respect for mot only u but ur child also so sad... so how did u find out about her an who is she an what shift so I can warn the others..
mea1

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 20, 2012
 
That is the worst place I have ever worked at. I am so thankful that my husband is gone from there after him being there for 4 years and a supervisor over press on 2nd shift. I would not want my worst enemy working there. The one person that makes that place so bad is the nastiest bitch that works there Ashley Perry.
Chad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 21, 2012
 
mea1 wrote:
That is the worst place I have ever worked at. I am so thankful that my husband is gone from there after him being there for 4 years and a supervisor over press on 2nd shift. I would not want my worst enemy working there. The one person that makes that place so bad is the nastiest bitch that works there Ashley Perry.
Why do you hate Ashley so much?
mea1

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 23, 2012
 
Because she is a lying hoe
Chad

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 24, 2012
 
mea1 wrote:
Because she is a lying hoe
What did she lie about?
Stanner

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 24, 2012
 
If you don't already know then you don't need to know. I will just tell you this watch out messing with her. She will get you put in jail over false accusations.
DirtySouth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 29, 2012
 
2nd shift wrote:
Babymama I feel bad for u cuz there's so many nasty hoes up there that has no respect for men who are married or in a relationship ...... its all a bunch of mind games these whores are competing. With the other hoes on witch ones gonna get him first an after shes done with him ...( gold digging ) they just pass him around on who's got the next turn with him an you know that's NASTY an he should have enough respect for mot only u but ur child also so sad... so how did u find out about her an who is she an what shift so I can warn the others..
Hell I worked there for 3 months and couldn't get laid lol!!!!
yellow boy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 3, 2012
 
I saw them pics of Jessica Young... she was bustin it open doggystyle. Anybody got pics of her sister Shanna Young?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min little miss tuffet 144,529
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,254
"Christian" Lady Vols Fans Condone Homosexuality 2 hr Darren 14
Hollingsworth oil company 3 hr First baptist church 4
Did Dr. Vijay Jethanandani die of cancer? (Oct '08) 19 hr JBM 18
where is the EDM scene in Knoxville? 19 hr Dontcare 3
Dr. Tommy Crunk 20 hr Vinny from White ... 1

Search the Louisville Forum:
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Blount County was issued at August 20 at 5:23PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••