shots fired! officer down! i repeat! officer down!

Posted in the Louisville Forum

daniel hays

Corryton, TN

#1 Jun 20, 2013
knox co deputy shot in west knoxville details are still coming in
roundhead

Loudon, TN

#2 Jun 20, 2013
daniel hays wrote:
knox co deputy shot in west knoxville details are still coming in
any updates
Franklin

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Sounds like a bunch of rednecks out to shooting practice judging by the number of rounds they wasted on this guy. Then shutting down I-40? Come on! They would never do that for a citizen. I hope there's a thorough investigation of this.
nmp79

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 9, 2013
actually, Franklin they passed me before they got on 40, going down cedar bluff @ north peters - they were a couple of Hondas or similar - side by side, blew through the light, and started opening up on each other, going down the road, with ppl and cars everywhere.... and yes, Franklin, they *WOULD* shut down I-40 for a citizen, and do it every single time there is *ANY* kind of a fatality on I-40, or any other thoroughfare.
nmp79

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 9, 2013
correction: that was mis-posted into the wrong thread. But Franklin, what I said about fatality-related road closures is correct, just the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attractive white male seeks chocolate love 50 min Reality 2
Pilot / Flying J corporate office 1 hr hmmmmm 4
Where's all the good single men over 40? 5 hr BrokenOne 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 10 hr yes 297
Knoxville BBB is worthless 14 hr consumer 1
bus driver Fri knox county bus d... 1
adult video store Fri Wanker 4
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]