Isslime exposed

Knoxville, TN

#42 Oct 7, 2013
The Islamic deity, Allah, is a false god. While the term "Allah" does indeed carry the same meaning as "God," Mohammed's Allah is nothing more than a construct of a vile false prophet who sought to create an empire upon the rotting corpses of his enemies. Let's review some history...

In 621 A.D. Mohammed was in Mecca preaching to any who would listen that he alone was the Divine Prophet of the One God, Allah. Meccans eventually grew tired of his ranting and demanded that he cease and desist. With a tiny band of followers, Mohammed sneaked out of Mecca in the dead of night and traveled to the Jewish city of Medina. He and his followers were sick, tired, and hungry and the Jews there took them in and nursed them to good health.

Unfortunately Mohammed was consumed with rage over his being booted out of Mecca and began plotting his revenge. It was this plan that became the basis for the religion of Islam. In January of 623 A.D. Mohammed ordered his band of thugs to attack four unarmed merchants who were transporting their wares to Mecca. All four were brutally murdered and their merchandise (raisins, animal skins, and honey) was stolen. Claiming a Divine Right, Mohammed received one fifth of the take.

Mohammed began to preach to his followers that it was mandated by Allah that nonbelievers (like his perceived enemies in Mecca) were "the worst kind of beasts" and that they must be slain. This cruel rhetoric attracted the sort of people who enjoy such depraved activities and soon Mohammed had an army numbering in the hundreds. Rape, robbery, and murder were all sanctioned as being the Divine Will of Allah, and Mohammed reaped a fortune as his growing army raged across ancient Arabia.

Poets and politicians alike who spoke out against him were tortured and murdered. Even the Jews of Medina, who had shown him such kindness, were eventually driven from their homes while Mohammed's Muslim band pillaged the city. With each new raid, Mohammed would claim to have had yet another "revelation" from Allah that justified their actions. In short, Mohammed led a tribe of barbarians who truly believed that they were doing Allah's will by destroying pre-Islamic Arabia. In all, Mohammed would order 86 raids upon the innocent, 26 of which he led himself. In 630 A.D. Mohammed marched triumphantly into Mecca with 40,000 followers. His revenge was complete, but the horrors of Islam had only begun.

Mohammed's sole purpose in everything he did was to feed his enormous ego and satisfy his perverse sexual needs. In all, Mohammed had eleven wives, nine of them simultaneously, with the youngest being only ten years old. Eye-witness accounts claim that Aisha brought her toys with her when she was delivered to the Prophet of Allah.

Mohammed regarded women as nothing more than sexual toys and servants, and of course justified his actions by proclaiming that it was Allah's will that women always be subjugated to men. Seeing him as their spiritual guide and role model, other Muslim men treated their women accordingly. A cycle of abuse that still endures today in many parts of the world had thus begun.

By the time Mohammed died at age 63, the face of the Middle East had changed from a civilized and prosperous world to one of fear, poverty, and deprivation. Gone was any semblance of free expression or religious freedom. Mohammed and his followers had turned the known world upside down.

The Twelfth-Century Crusades were in fact a response by England, France and Germany to the growing Muslim violence against Christians. It is quite appropriate to state that the Crusades against "Mohammedism" constituted the first War on Terror. A coalition of like-minded nations, setting aside their political differences for a time, engaging a barbaric and bloodthirsty Muslim enemy on its own soil. Sound familiar?
Isslime exposed

Knoxville, TN

#43 Oct 7, 2013
In current times, Islam still commits acts of unthinkable barbarism against the innocent. With videos of beheadings transmitted all over the world, the devastating attack in New York on September 11, 2001, the recent bombings in Madrid and LondonÖ haven't we had enough? Isn't it time that we recognize that Islam is not a religion, but rather a means of world conquest? It doesn't matter if people like Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein actually believe in Allah. In truth I doubt that Mohammed believed. Mohammed saw an opportunity to become a world power and twisted the minds of men to serve his evil purposes. He was a fraud and I find it incredible that 1400 years after his death, that fraud is still being inflicted upon the world.

The time has come to cease being tolerant of Islam. It is a false religion, based upon a false god and the teachings of a false prophet. We absolutely must see Islam for what it is: The Enemy of All Humanity.

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I (Mohammed) am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
The Qur'an, Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17
Isslime exposed

Knoxville, TN

#44 Oct 7, 2013
"Islam also owes the term "Allah" to the heathen Arabs. We have evidence that it entered into numerous personal names in Northern Arabia and among the Nabatians. It occurred among the Arabs of later times, in theophorous names and on its own." (Why I Am Not A Muslim, Ibn Warraq, 1995, p. 42).

"Arabia in Muhammadís time was polytheistic in its conception of the cosmos and tribal in its social structure. Each tribe had its own god(s) and goddess(es), which were manifest in the forms of idols, stones, trees, or stars in the sky." (Islamic Studies, A History of Religions Approach, Richard C. Martin, 2nd Ed., p 96).

"Before Islam, the religions of the Arabic world involved the worship of many spirits, called jinn. Allah was but one of many gods worshiped in Mecca. But then Muhammad taught the worship of Allah as the only God, whom he identified as the same God worshiped by Christians and Jews." (A Short History of Philosophy, Robert C. Solomon, p. 130).

"Historians like Vaqqidi have said Allah was actually the chief of the 360 gods [one for each day of the year] being worshipped in Arabia at the time Muhammad rose to prominence. Ibn Al-Kalbi gave 27 names of pre-Islamic deities...Interestingly, not many Muslims want to accept that Allah was already being worshipped at the Ka'ba in Mecca by Arab pagans before Muhammad came. Some Muslims become angry when they are confronted with this fact. But history is not on their side. Pre-Islamic literature has proved this." (Who Is This Allah?, G. J. O. Moshay, 1994, p 138).

"Allah" is NOT the true and living God of the Bible. The Godhead was manifest in the man, Christ Jesus--God in the flesh (John 1:1-3,14; Colossians 2:9; 1st Timothy 3:16). Islam is repackaged polytheism. Islam is paganism wrapped in monotheistic dogma.

TN Voter

Puyallup, WA

#45 Oct 7, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are illegal! YOU GET THE HELL OUT! Nobody invited you here! You murdered thousands of native americans and stole this land from them!
You're a POS... You're a liar and you continue to lie as if your posts are facts... You bash Americans... No one here is illegal and if you said this kind of shit during WW2 they would put you in front of a firing squad!!!! Hell you would have supported hitler!!!
TN Voter

Puyallup, WA

#46 Oct 7, 2013
Hate Arabs wrote:
You are nothing but dog poop on the sole of mankind's shoes.
Wouldn't it be great if freedom held a meeting at Applebee's !!! I'm sure that many folks here would go....
Paper

Wise, VA

#47 Oct 7, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Now I want to focus on some of these misconceptions!
1. In Christianity , Jesus is god and in Islam , Mohammad is god !
This is not true :)! Muslims believe in the same god that you believe in!
Muslims even believe in Jesus!
Muslims even believe in the second coming of Christ!
You see , Muslims believe .....
God wanted you to know about him! God loves you dearly! So God sent many messengers to you to speak his word! God sent Abraham , Moses , and others .... Even Jesus! God also sent a messenger named Mohammad
( Peace Be Upon Him ).
The Prophet ( PBUH ) was just a guy!
He was not god! The prophet was not allowed to have any picture drawn of him! The prophet basically said ...
" Do not ever worship me. I am not worthy of worship! I am just giving you god 's message! Do not ever try to worship me ! Do not draw a picture of me! NOTHING! I am just a man who is going to die just like you will one day die!
So the Prophet was a ordinary guy that god chose to be the messenger !
Muslims get very angry if you try to draw a picture of the Prophet! You may think this is crazy , but it is not crazy at all! They get Angry because the Prophet ( PBUH ) did everything that he could to make sure that you believed in God! He wanted you to love god and accept him! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WORSHIP GOD... NOT ANYONE ELSE! So The Prophet would not allow people to draw his picture!
But please remember that Muslims believe in Mohammad ( PBUH ) as a messenger of God!
Also remember that there is no god BUT GOD! There is only 1 god !
And Mohammad is a messenger of god !
Not exactly...in Christianity, GOD is God, not Jesus who was a messenger. In Islam, Muhammad is messenger, and Allah is name for God. Many have different beliefs and we should be tolerant if others do not share ours. Even within Christianity, there are many sects, denominations and beliefs. Just my opinion. I am a Unitarian and am content with my views and would not try to force them on others.
TN Voter

United States

#48 Oct 7, 2013
Paper wrote:
<quoted text>Not exactly...in Christianity, GOD is God, not Jesus who was a messenger. In Islam, Muhammad is messenger, and Allah is name for God. Many have different beliefs and we should be tolerant if others do not share ours. Even within Christianity, there are many sects, denominations and beliefs. Just my opinion. I am a Unitarian and am content with my views and would not try to force them on others.
I agree with you but it seems to that we're the only one being tolerant towards others.... No one is practicing tolerance towards us... Look at Egypt, Libya, Iran, Iraq and other Islamic nations... It's open hunting season on Christians and I'm not saying this to argue... Christians are being killed over there and not every Muslim is a terrorist, but in the past 12 years it seems that every terrorists has been a Muslim and I have no tolerance for that...
Isslime exposed

Knoxville, TN

#49 Oct 7, 2013
Paper wrote:
<quoted text>Not exactly...in Christianity, GOD is God, not Jesus who was a messenger. In Islam, Muhammad is messenger, and Allah is name for God. Many have different beliefs and we should be tolerant if others do not share ours. Even within Christianity, there are many sects, denominations and beliefs. Just my opinion. I am a Unitarian and am content with my views and would not try to force them on others.
That is absolutely false. Jesus was God incarnate. Jesus was NOT a messenger and you are equating Muhammed and Jesus. You are as bad as that moron. When are you and those like you going to get it through your thick skulls that islam is NOT equated to Christianity. It is a phony, fraud religion. allah is in no way the one God. If you are a Christian, time for you to be one and recognize deceivers when you see them.
LOGIC PLEASE

Sweetwater, TN

#50 Oct 7, 2013
YEP YEP
Let's throw out that nasty freedom of religion thing.
HELL!Lets throw out the REPUBLIC part.
We can go to majority rule!!
We are already spying on non-muslims in the name of the war on terror!
Jesus would be FINE with herding all them non-Christians up and shooting them all!
Then we can work on all them protestants!
We will have to employ Satan,and his minions!
Once we are done with them,we will kill them also!
Then we can work on the free thinkers!!
DEATH TO FREE THINKING!! Death to anyone but Christians!
Sorry Jews,,etc,,,we gotsta make a holy stand for AMERICA!!!!!
If you choose Christianity,choose it before country.
Read the words in red.NOT THE WORDS OF OTHERS!
Isslime exposed

Knoxville, TN

#51 Oct 7, 2013
LOGIC PLEASE wrote:
YEP YEP
Let's throw out that nasty freedom of religion thing.
HELL!Lets throw out the REPUBLIC part.
We can go to majority rule!!
We are already spying on non-muslims in the name of the war on terror!
Jesus would be FINE with herding all them non-Christians up and shooting them all!
Then we can work on all them protestants!
We will have to employ Satan,and his minions!
Once we are done with them,we will kill them also!
Then we can work on the free thinkers!!
DEATH TO FREE THINKING!! Death to anyone but Christians!
Sorry Jews,,etc,,,we gotsta make a holy stand for AMERICA!!!!!
If you choose Christianity,choose it before country.
Read the words in red.NOT THE WORDS OF OTHERS!
Not even close to what was said. Obsess much? They can worship Volvo's as far as I'm concerned, but to use that as a foundation for killing "infidels"? and don't give me that crap about all muslims not being like that. The follow the Quran, they are killers. If Methodists were the same way you would not ne defending them. So you can ride that high horse all you like, it won't change the truth.
LOGIC PLEASE

Sweetwater, TN

#52 Oct 7, 2013
It is not a high horse,,it is a CHRISTIAN one.
Try some Jesus.
Isslime exposed

Knoxville, TN

#53 Oct 7, 2013
LOGIC PLEASE wrote:
Try some Jesus.
Seems pretty haughty to me. I can see why you are begging for logic in your name. You have none.
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

#54 Oct 7, 2013
LOGIC PLEASE wrote:
Try some Jesus.
Your comprehension skills have a lot to be desired. You're just not getting it are you?
yeah

United States

#55 Oct 7, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an Islamist who hates our nation... 50 years ago they would have hung him
There are still some good old boys around who would.
Sally

United States

#56 Oct 7, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are illegal! YOU GET THE HELL OUT! Nobody invited you here! You murdered thousands of native americans and stole this land from them!

Well, aHole. That is history, but I was born here. You weren't so you need to get the h*ll out. Your Arab ancestors also killed millions of your own people, too. Your kind treat women like animals with no rights. You murder the woman or GIRL if some horny Arab man RAPES her and she dishonors her family? You stone, beat, strangle, drown, hang, shoot, run over by car, etc., victims of rape and forced sexual relations, EVEN TEENAGE GIRLS WHO ARE CHILDEN! You are disgusting! Not even Native Americans want YOU HERE, so get the hell out you backwards INFIDEL barbarian!!!
Sally

United States

#57 Oct 7, 2013
Oh, by the way, Freedom..... I have Native American blood, and my 5 x's great grandfather was a black slave on a plantation in Virginia, so don't be pointing fingers, you SOB! And another thing, butt wipe, you would not be able to spill your poison if you lived under Assad in Syria, in Iran, Saudia Arabia, and most of the Arab countries in the Middle East. You could not speak against the governments there; they would probably cut your tongue out and cut off your fingers for typing such trash that you do. So think, really think, before you bash my country where you are allowed to bash it and its Christian orgins. And another damned thing, we AMERICANS, are sick and tired of handing out foreign aid to renegade countries like the ones you represent including being the only nation that helps the Third World countries in major disasters and diseases. The AMERICAN taxpayer is tired of having you leaches on our backs! So stick your quaran where the sun don't shine. I guess you will send your Al Quaida agents after me to assassinate me for defiling your holy quaran. Well, you stop defiling our Bible, our Jesus, our God, and our Country.
TN Voter

Puyallup, WA

#58 Oct 8, 2013
All I can say about freedom is this.

You sir...... Are a jag-off
Freedom

United States

#59 Oct 9, 2013
Sally wrote:
Oh, by the way, Freedom..... I have Native American blood, and my 5 x's great grandfather was a black slave on a plantation in Virginia, so don't be pointing fingers, you SOB! And another thing, butt wipe, you would not be able to spill your poison if you lived under Assad in Syria, in Iran, Saudia Arabia, and most of the Arab countries in the Middle East. You could not speak against the governments there; they would probably cut your tongue out and cut off your fingers for typing such trash that you do. So think, really think, before you bash my country where you are allowed to bash it and its Christian orgins. And another damned thing, we AMERICANS, are sick and tired of handing out foreign aid to renegade countries like the ones you represent including being the only nation that helps the Third World countries in major disasters and diseases. The AMERICAN taxpayer is tired of having you leaches on our backs! So stick your quaran where the sun don't shine. I guess you will send your Al Quaida agents after me to assassinate me for defiling your holy quaran. Well, you stop defiling our Bible, our Jesus, our God, and our Country.
WoW!!! You are so stupid that I don't know whether to laugh , or to cry!

YOU JUST SAID IRAN IS A ARAB COUNTRY IN THE ARAB WORLD!

IRAN IS NOT A ARAB COUNTRY IN THE ARAB WORLD!

IRAN IS A PERSIAN COUNTRY ! IRAN IS IN THE PERSIAN GULF , NOT THE MIDDLE EAST!

IRANIANS DO NOT SPEAK ARABIC! THEY SPEAK FARM I

YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY REALLY STUPID

IRAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARAB WORLD

You believe that Iran is some how related to the middle east because they are muslims! This is another one of your stereotypes! Go get educated before you speak about a great nation that has survived and is way older than yours! Your country has only been around for a few hundred years , Iran has been around much longer than that!
Freedom

United States

#60 Oct 9, 2013
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, aHole. That is history, but I was born here. You weren't so you need to get the h*ll out. Your Arab ancestors also killed millions of your own people, too. Your kind treat women like animals with no rights. You murder the woman or GIRL if some horny Arab man RAPES her and she dishonors her family? You stone, beat, strangle, drown, hang, shoot, run over by car, etc., victims of rape and forced sexual relations, EVEN TEENAGE GIRLS WHO ARE CHILDEN! You are disgusting! Not even Native Americans want YOU HERE, so get the hell out you backwards INFIDEL barbarian!!!
But Christian men in America raped more women and children last year , than MEN DID IN ALL OF THE ARAB COUNTRIES ADDED TOGETHER

Haha you are a bunch of child molesters

Christian men rape soo many children that your country had to create an online database so that the people could know if they have a child molesting neighbor

You people make the rest of the world sick

1 out of every 4 children are in some way abused by their Christian parents in America

This comes from your websites

As a matter of fact ... child molestation is soo common in the US that there are hundreds of websites that try to teach Christians that this behavior against children is wrong!

Do you know how many Americans brought children into this world with no idea how they were going to feed them?

Also , in the United States , thousands of children are born with sickness and disease because their parents consumed some type of drugs while they were pregnant

Women in the United states are soo sorry , that despite knowing that by breast feeding ... Their children would be over 10 times more healthy and less likely to become sick .... women still refuse to do it in the United states!

You simply put their milk in plastic bottles! Then chemicals leak from the plastic and go into the babies milk ... then the baby drinks the milk with the chemicals in it!
Isslime exposed

Knoxville, TN

#61 Oct 9, 2013
mooselimbs just LOVE people, especially children.

"Itís likely the Shahada, which is the Islamic assertion of religious supremacism. Itís why Muslims kill and it stands to reason that itís the prayer that the Jihadists would ask their victims to recite.

Several children were among those massacred by al Qaeda-linked terrorists armed with guns and grenades. Some of those killed were executed after failing to recite a Muslim prayer at gunpoint.

One image showed a dead child cuddled up to his dead mother inside a car. Other pictures showed a bloodied woman being wheeled out of the mall in a shopping trolley.

This wasnít about a protest. This was about killing non-Muslims. Thatís what every terrorist attack is really about.

Ms Ahmed said the attackers released people who were able to prove they could speak Arabic."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 33 min barefoot2626 1,294
Who is the best disability lawyer in Knoxville? (Nov '12) 56 min discouraged wife 26
persistent jet contrails 1 hr ben 6
J Justice in the area looking for Delta 32 CCR5... 3 hr grimy phoxx 2
Review: Pain Management Strategies (Sep '13) 11 hr in pain 8
Your loving dog can and will bite your baby 18 hr Parent 24
Health care provider improperly charged almost ... (Jul '14) Aug '14 BeenHereWayTooLong 6
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:49 am PST

NFL 6:49AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude