Misinformed About Islam
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2013
I wanted to take some time to talk to the people of Knoxville and help them understand some basic things about Islam! But before I do , I want to explain to you the origins of the hate sites and lies spread about Islam , and where it came from!

Many Peace Activists and Political Analysts warned George Bush about Iraq! British MP George Galloway once famously said , " The Invasion Of Iraq would Not Be The Beginning Of The End , but Merely The End Of The Beginning " ! Oh how true his words became!

Many advisors to the Bush Administration warned that if not VERY CAREFULLY PLANNED, that an invasion of Iraq could end up being another Vietnam! Fearing this, the Bush Administration quickly came up with a plan! The plan was nothing new!
Israel had actually used this plan Against Palestinians for decades!

What was the plan?

The plan was to DE HUMANIZE AN ENTIRE RELIGION AND THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW IT THROUGH MISINFORMATION!
Or ... In other words.... To lie to you !

The United States government , months before they invaded Iraq ... spread misinformation through the media about Islam so you would support their war against Iraq!
The American Government did not really need to use this tactic before they invaded Afghanistan because they knew that they already had the people's support for the war against Afghanistan!

But Iraq was a completely different story! A lot of people did not support an American invasion of Iraq! From Peace Activists to politicians in the White House , George Bush knew that he needed to do something " radical " in order to get people to support this war! This is how Islamaphobia was born!

The mainstream media criticized Islam in a indirect way by fabricating stories and half truths and so on ...
Internet Web Sites were created that made fun of Muslims and called them all terrorists! Islamaphobia was running rampant in The United States of America and they had you believing that Muslims were evil and did not believe in God , but some guy named Mohammad ( Peace Be Upon Him) was their god instead! Islamaphobia is still a problem in the world today!

You were told that women were oppressed and that they were forced to cover their faces .....

You were told that their religion tells them that if you murder an american or jew , that you get a bunch of girls in heaven to fuck anytime you want....

The misinformation and lies were all to get you to believe that Muslims are not human and that it was okay! THIS PLAN , just as the Israeli's said , WORKED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! Their plan worked fast!
Even Israeli Prime minister Ariel Sharon actually said that American people are the worlds easiest people to deceive !

Freedom

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Now I want to focus on some of these misconceptions!

1. In Christianity , Jesus is god and in Islam , Mohammad is god !

This is not true :)! Muslims believe in the same god that you believe in!
Muslims even believe in Jesus!
Muslims even believe in the second coming of Christ!

You see , Muslims believe .....
God wanted you to know about him! God loves you dearly! So God sent many messengers to you to speak his word! God sent Abraham , Moses , and others .... Even Jesus! God also sent a messenger named Mohammad
( Peace Be Upon Him ).

The Prophet ( PBUH ) was just a guy!
He was not god! The prophet was not allowed to have any picture drawn of him! The prophet basically said ...
" Do not ever worship me. I am not worthy of worship! I am just giving you god 's message! Do not ever try to worship me ! Do not draw a picture of me! NOTHING! I am just a man who is going to die just like you will one day die!

So the Prophet was a ordinary guy that god chose to be the messenger !

Muslims get very angry if you try to draw a picture of the Prophet! You may think this is crazy , but it is not crazy at all! They get Angry because the Prophet ( PBUH ) did everything that he could to make sure that you believed in God! He wanted you to love god and accept him! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WORSHIP GOD... NOT ANYONE ELSE! So The Prophet would not allow people to draw his picture!

But please remember that Muslims believe in Mohammad ( PBUH ) as a messenger of God!

Also remember that there is no god BUT GOD! There is only 1 god !
And Mohammad is a messenger of god !
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2013
2. Muslims call god Allah so that means that they believe in a different god than we do because we call him god!

LOL! This is not true! When you speak another language ..... Your words will sound different than other peoples words....

So when a Muslim says Allah .....
They are saying ..... God ........

The words mean the exact same thing
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2013
3. Muslim men must be bad because they make the girls cover their bodies and hair! They are jealous and control their women!

LOL!!!!

WOMEN ARE NOT FORCED TO WEAR THIS IS 70 percent of the Muslim World! They chose to wear it!

Remember that the Virgin Mary wore the Hijab also !

Women who wear this believe that they are actually closer to god because they are doing what they can to prevent sin!

If a man gets to see a woman's body , it usually turns him on and he then would want to either have sex out of wedlock , and/or cheat on his wife!
Muslim women may also simply not want a man looking at her in that way !

So when women cover their bodies , they are trying to do what they can to prevent a sin from taking place ! Anytime you can do something to prevent a sin .... This is a good thing in god's eyes! Some Muslim Men even cover their bodies, some do not!

Its up to you!

But in a very few small villages and a couple other places in the arab world , men do force women to cover up ! But it is not common for this to happen!
Muslim haters will claim that it is and when mainstream media were told to only report stories that would portray Muslims in a negative way to Americans by the Government ...... The reporters would go fly to countries and visit the very few towns that they knew did this ... And report it as it is everywhere in the Arab World!

If you watched Cnn after 9/11 or Fox , you would think that if you visited a Muslim country .... That men were beating the hell out of women all over the place!

More men beat their wives in the United States than they do in the whole arab world!
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2013
4. Muslims dont eat pork and this is stupid! I do not want to follow a religion that does not allow me to eat what I want!

Under Christian Law , Jewish Law, and Islamic Law pork is forbidden to eat !

Pork has been linked to many different types of diseases such as high cholesterol , high blood pressure , obesity... And so on !

God Warned You not to eat it! But most people eat it anyway !
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2013
5. All Muslims are terrorists and all terrorists are Muslims....

Not true! The Worlds first modern day terrorist attack was done by Jews who bombed the King David Hotel In Jerusalem killing scores of British citizens because Jews were angry that Britain had not yet gave away Palestinian land to them !

It also depends on who is defining terrorism! 2 years ago a American man known as Joe Stack flew a airplane into an American Government building in Austin, Texas! The government said that this was not an act of terror or a terrorist attack and that no one should worry ! But when brown colored people flew planes into american buildings .... They called it a terrorist attack!

Columbine, Sandy Hook , and countless other terrorists attacks have happened and were done by white people! But... They called the Boston Bombings a terrorist attack!
TN Voter

Spokane, WA

#7 Oct 6, 2013
Well Freedom told you some things about the living peaceful Islamist, but what he did not tell you is what I'm about to tell you. Here are some other things about Islam that you may not know about or maybe freedom forgot to mention...

1) they believe in honor killing. If their daughter decides to date a Christian man then it's okay to kill her. That's nice hug? Because it happened in Florida, California and Arizona...

2) they rape little boys they molest little boys. The saying goes women are for babies and boys are for pleasure. It's no wonder they strap bombs to themselves

3) they teach that it's okay to kill an infidel because they do not believe in Islam so murder is just fine for Islam,

4) they used terror and terrorize people to get their point across.

5) they make women walk behind the men, women are second-class citizens compared to a man. They are not allowed to vote, they are not allowed to have an opinion and they better not disagree with the man...

6) they are the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen, now go back to number two and youll see that they rape little boys well they're hypocrites because they will kill you if you're gay so figure that out... There's no such thing as gay marriage in an Islamic ruled nation...

7) they kill innocent people in the name of their God

8) they lie

9) they do not allow alcoholic beverages however if you are royalty then you can do pretty much what the hell you want including drugs.

So that basically sums it up for Islam... They are murderers and rapist and hypocrites!!! They want to dominate the world. Do you remember what they did in Lebanon when they killed over 250 Marines? During their Civil War they killed thousands of innocent Christians in the name of Islam. They are not peaceful they are reckless nasty and I mean dirty people!!! They are not of God and are very very dangerous. You cannot have a democracy and Bfree and still believe in Islam. The laws of Islam do not allow equality and religion comes first, so the mosque controls the state... This is not an opinion, it is fact. I have been to Iraq and Kuwait along with Afghanistan and let me tell you something , when it's prayer time you stop what you're doing and you pray if you don't..... We'll go there and see for yourself... They rule with an iron fist... Let's put it this way. If you are a woman and you were raped and you want justice then the courts will require you to have five mail witnesses that witnessed the rape. If you cannot come up with these witnesses then they call you a whore and a stone you to death.... If you are alleged to be a whore they will kill you. You have no rights whatsoever under Islam therefore our Constitution and Islam won't work and our buddy Obama called the USA an Islamic nation... The moron even said that there is nothing sweeter sounding then the calls to prayer..... Hell you had better take a good look at what's going on around you and stop worrying about football and sports... If Americans cared about what's going on around them as much as they do football and other damn games, then we probably would not be in the position that we are in.
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
Well Freedom told you some things about the living peaceful Islamist, but what he did not tell you is what I'm about to tell you. Here are some other things about Islam that you may not know about or maybe freedom forgot to mention...

1) they believe in honor killing. If their daughter decides to date a Christian man then it's okay to kill her. That's nice hug? Because it happened in Florida, California and Arizona...

2) they rape little boys they molest little boys. The saying goes women are for babies and boys are for pleasure. It's no wonder they strap bombs to themselves

3) they teach that it's okay to kill an infidel because they do not believe in Islam so murder is just fine for Islam,

4) they used terror and terrorize people to get their point across.

5) they make women walk behind the men, women are second-class citizens compared to a man. They are not allowed to vote, they are not allowed to have an opinion and they better not disagree with the man...

6) they are the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen, now go back to number two and youll see that they rape little boys well they're hypocrites because they will kill you if you're gay so figure that out... There's no such thing as gay marriage in an Islamic ruled nation...

7) they kill innocent people in the name of their God

8) they lie

9) they do not allow alcoholic beverages however if you are royalty then you can do pretty much what the hell you want including drugs.

So that basically sums it up for Islam... They are murderers and rapist and hypocrites!!! They want to dominate the world. Do you remember what they did in Lebanon when they killed over 250 Marines? During their Civil War they killed thousands of innocent Christians in the name of Islam. They are not peaceful they are reckless nasty and I mean dirty people!!! They are not of God and are very very dangerous. You cannot have a democracy and Bfree and still believe in Islam. The laws of Islam do not allow equality and religion comes first, so the mosque controls the state... This
Here we go again! Everything that you have said was a lie! EVERYTHING!

THEY WANT TO DOMINATE THE WORLD? IT IS YOUR COUNTRY THAT HAS INVADED THE WHOLE WORLD EXCEPT CHINA AND RUSSIA ( THE ONES THAT YOU KNOW CAN FIGHT YOU BACK ) AND INSTALLED MILITARY BASES ALL AROUND THE WORLD!

YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO LAUGH , OR TO CRY !

IT WAS AMERICAN SOLDIERS THAT RAPED CHILDREN IN IRAQ! They even gang raped children! They even raped a little girl and murdered her and her whole family! Your soldiers molested and raped a little girl with her dead mom, Dad, and brother on the floor with their brains hanging out!

And you want TO TALK ABOUT LEBANON! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT LEBANON! THE SABRA AND SHATILLA MASSACRE's WHERE ISRAEL FOUGHT TO A CEASE FIRE WITH PALESTINIAN FIGHTERS!

After both parties agreed to stop fighting , buses were sent in to take all Palestinians back to their land! It was decided by Israel that men should be transported first .... And all women and children 2nd because of how long the trip would be and so on. After the first buses loaded up all of the Men and left, the women and children were left alone! SO GUESS WHAT ISRAEL DID?

ISRAEL MURDERED ALL OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN AFTER THE MEN WERE MOVED OUT ON BUSES! ISRAEL SLAUGHTERED HUNDREDS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHILE THEY WERE UNARMED AND HAD NO ONE TO DEFEND THEM!

Then something amazing happened!
ONE OF TGE MOST SICKENING PHOTOGRAPHS EVER TAKEN! SOMEONE SNAPPED A PICTURE OF ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER ARIEL SHARON ... STANDING OVER THE BODIES OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN! Laughing !

You are really so fking stupid it is unreal! You have no idea what the everyday life is of muslims!
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2013
Christians murdered millions in Japan by dropping Nuclear Weapons on them.

Christians did the greatest crime of the world when they kidnapped black people from africa and slaved them!

The Christians ruled over their slaves with An Iron Fist! Christians even sold black children taking them away from their mothers! Christians believed that god did not love certain people because of the color of their skin!

Christians even painted pictures of Jesus portraying him as a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes!

Jesus was born in Palestine and he has dark skin and probably black hair!
Jesus was born in Bethlehem , Palestine!

But do you see how much they lie?

Christians , who believed that Jesus did not like black people and believed that jesus said it was okay to slave black people .... Could not accept the fact that Jesus is actually a brown colored man , so they actually created a lie about jesus by portraying him in drawings that showed him as being white with blonde hair and blue eyes!

The racist Christians disrespected jesus in the worst way by doing this!

Jews even murdered Jesus! They claimed that he was a crazy man and should be murdered! Too many people believed his word!

Christians , throughout history have always been racist against non whites!

Now we will talk about The Old Testament and its teachings!
Real BigT

Knoxville, TN

#10 Oct 6, 2013
Somebody get this Al Jazeera propaganda off of here.
Hate Arabs

Knoxville, TN

#11 Oct 6, 2013
May you spend eternity in Hell with all your muslim slimeball associates.
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#12 Oct 6, 2013
The Bible is soo racist , that one could conclude that someone may have wrote it to allow their race of people to rule over everyone else....
Christians always believed that it was okay to Slave People! Their Bible tells them that Slaving people is okay , but as long as it is not a Israeli...
Lets take a look......

You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.”(Leviticus 25:44-46)

The Bible does ban slaves but only if they are Israeli. Foreigners are fair game and so are their children. Just in case there was any doubt they are to be treated not like people, but like property. This is the book; mind you that we are supposed to base our morality upon.

Like every part of the Bible, this part is filled with contradictions. Another part says you can have a “Hebrew” male slave, but you must set him free after “only” six years.(Exodus 21:2). Female slaves can be kept for an indefinite period and the master may sleep with them if he wishes. His only requirement is that he feeds and clothes her (in other words masters are free to do what they want with their slaves and the Bible won’t complain).(Exodus 21:7-11)

In fact you are even allowed to beat your slave to death so long as it takes them longer than a day to die (I don’t know how that is any better). This is justified as the slave is a piece of property.
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 6, 2013
Now .... The Bible even says that it is okay to beat women ....

BUT YOU SAY MUSLIMS TREAT WOMEN BADLY ? YOU MUST HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY ARAB COUNTRY!!!!

But lets see what the bible says....

“When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.”(Exodus 21:20-21)
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Real BigT wrote:
Somebody get this Al Jazeera propaganda off of here.
Okay .... Here we go again! This REALLY PROVES HOW STUPID YOU ARE!

You believe that Aj Jazeera would talk good about muslims? THEY USED TO!
During the Iraq war , Al Jazeera would tell the truth! But Al Jazeera was becoming so popular , THAT THE UNITED STATES BOUGHT THEM OUT!

Today , Al Jazeera follows the same rules as Cnn , Fox , Nbc , Abc , Pbs....

Al Jazeera was bought out! Today they work for the American government!

But that is funny because the only Network that you knew that was a Arabic News Network was Al Jazeera BECAUSE YOU HEARD ABOUT IT ON CNN !

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I actually enjoy real news channels like
MEMRI TV
PRESS TV
RUSSIA TODAY ( in the United States )

They do not have to report what the American Government tells them to report! All the rest of the channel's are controlled!
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 6, 2013
Lets look at the New Testament now because many Christians will say that The Old Testament was messed up and someone actually went to talk to God again and got a different story that is better ......

There are soo many versions of the bible ! The text has been changed soo many times that it is unreal!!!!!

Thats why I love Islam , there is only 1 QURAN AND IT WAS NEVER CHANGED!

Lets look at the New Testament...
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 6, 2013
But some would argue this is all out dated Old Testament nonsense. Surely Jesus with his message of love would set this straight. But no, the New Testament is no better than the old one. Jesus told many parables involving slaves but apparently he had nothing to say about their treatment. He must not have thought it was that big a deal. The few mentions of slavery are ones promoting that great Christian virtue of obedience.

“Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.”(Ephesians 6:5)

“Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts.”(1 Timothy 6:1-2)

Just in case anyone thinks this is harmless talk in obscure and long forgotten chapters, remember that the Bible was used to justify slaveholding during the American Civil War.

“[Slavery] was established by decree of Almighty God…it is sanctioned in the Bible, in both Testaments, from Genesis to Revelation.” Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederate States of America.

“There is not one verse in the Bible inhibiting slavery, but many regulating it. It is not then, we conclude, immoral.” Rev. Alexander Campbell

Christians do point to positive commentary about slaves such as Galatians 3:28 or Colossians 3:11 which say that slaves will be reward in the afterlife just as much as free people. Good as this is, it’s not much good for the here and now. While Deuteronomy 23:15 does say you are under no obligation to return escaped slaves, it does not condemn the institution itself. Colossians 4:1 does appeal to slave owners, saying “Masters, grant to your slaves justice and fairness, knowing that you too have a Master in heaven.” This sounds quite hollow when you remember the brutal way in which slaves were treated.

All this makes you wonder. If the Bible has absolutely no complaints about slavery, one of the greatest injustices of the world, how can it possibly be called the good book?
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 6, 2013
I would have thought the Bible of all books would be about love and peace for the whole world. I would never expected quotes from God or Jesus claiming only some ethnic groups were saved or that some were superior to others. But that is exactly what I found.

First of all there is the constant claim that Jews are the “chosen people”. Now surely a history of the Jews should teach a strong lesson of the dangers of declaring one group of people superior to all others. It always ends in trouble. Just ask the Germans.

The Bible seems to have one rule for the Israelites and one rule for everyone else. If you don’t see what’s wrong with this remember that America had one-rule-for-us-another-rule-f or-you laws. It was called Jim Crow.
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2013
Before anyone says the Bible wasn’t racist because he wasn’t based on skin color note that the United Nations defines racism as “any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin”. So treating people different because they are from a different tribe or ethnic group is racist.

In Deuteronomy chapter 7 the God tells the Israelites that there are other ethnic groups living in the promised land. Does God tell them to live in peace and harmony with them, with everyone respecting each others’ differences? No he tells them “to smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them nor shew mercy unto them. Neither shalt thou make marriages with them.”(This isn’t the only time the Israelites exterminated others, they also murdered the Midianites) God commands the Israelites to exterminate another people, not for any crime but merely because they are a different ethnic group with a different religion. This exceeds even the Ku Klux Klan level of racism.

Chapter 25 of the book of Numbers (verses 1-13) tells of when the Israelis began to inter-marry (it uses the term “commit whoredom”) with the Moabites, a neighbouring ethnic group with a different religion. This provoked the rage of God who commanded Moses to “hang them”. One man had married a “Midianitish”. An Israeli, Phinehas killed both of them with a javelin. God praises him for this and declares he “hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel.” He then rewards him with a “covenant of peace” and the covenant of everlasting priesthood.” Moral of the story, God doesn’t want you to mix with people other you’re own.
Freedom

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2013
That isn’t the only time. On another occasion he tells them to “smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword. But the women, the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself.”(Deuteronomy 20:13-4) However he tells them to reserve special treatment for the tribes that neighbour them. Of these “thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth. But thou shalt utterly destroy them, namely, the Hittites, and the Amorities, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee.”(Deuteronomy 20:16-7)

Then there is Noah’s flood (Genesis 7:21-3) where God wipes out all of humanity (bar Noah) because of “sin” and “violence”. So God cures this problem with evil and even more violence. Apparently the complete annihilation of all of humanity is reasonable and we should still worship the God. The more I read about God the more he resembles a cruel and evil dictator, brutally massacring his own people and expecting them to love him for it.

There are literally too many massacres to mention in one article and I could go on all night. For a complete list see of all of God’s killings (they number 135) see http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2010/...

They include the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah (and the death of every person inside)(Genesis 19:24), the destruction of Jericho (Judges 1:8), the massacre of the Philistines (Samuel 23:2), the genocide of the Gezrites and Amalekites which “left neither man or woman alive”(Samuel 27:8) the killing of 127,000 Syrians because they said the Israelites worshiped a God of the hills but not a God of the valleys (1st Kings 20:28), the murder of every member of the religion of Baal (2nd Kings 10:19-27) killing 120,000 men for not worshipping God (2nd Chronicles 28:6) and killing two thirds of the Moabites and making the rest slaves (2nd Samuel 8:2).
Hate Arabs

Knoxville, TN

#20 Oct 6, 2013
Eat sh*t and die. You are but dogsh1t on our shoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parents want answers in alleged student paddling (Mar '08) 4 hr Maltamon 4
Whos Car Todd Barbee caught joyriding in 7 hr BALLSAK 1
News Sevier County Authorities Search for Endangered... (Mar '07) 11 hr Catelynn Burris 29
Disc Exchange. Is someone there transitioning t... 15 hr BIG BIRD 16
Florida team message to ut 15 hr LongDicked 14
Anyone in Knoxville voting for Lying Hillary Cl... 16 hr BigBertha 60
Knoxville Center Mall 16 hr BigBertha 14

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages