Four Tennesseans Killed In Ky. Crash

Four Tennesseans Killed In Ky. Crash

There are 8 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Four Tennesseans Killed In Ky. Crash. In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

Kentucky State Police are investigating a crash that killed four Middle Tennesseans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Tiffany

San Diego, CA

#1 Jul 29, 2008
All four occupants of the Jeep were graduates of East Literature Magnet School in Nashville, TN. The class of 2007 lost our Co-Salutatorian as well as a dedicated member of the band. As a class, we send our hearts and prayers out to Jackson Harris and Ryan Williams Families. They will be missed and remembered for the loving and humorous young men they were.
Hey Caroline

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2008
Tiffany wrote:
All four occupants of the Jeep were graduates of East Literature Magnet School in Nashville, TN. The class of 2007 lost our Co-Salutatorian as well as a dedicated member of the band. As a class, we send our hearts and prayers out to Jackson Harris and Ryan Williams Families. They will be missed and remembered for the loving and humorous young men they were.
Hi Tiffany! Did you know these people personally? Did you go to school with them?
Lindsey

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2008
Caitlin Lee was an amazing person. She was studying at Guilford College to become a teacher. She was one of the most caring and giving people ever and spent a lot of her time volunteering and working with children. Losing her is a great loss for everyone that knew her and this world.
Karen

Hermitage, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2008
Does anyone know if Ryan was going to college in Savannah, GA?
PGR

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 29, 2008
I remember my daughters first year at East, Ryan was a Senior then. When the little 5th graders played at their band concerts, Ryan and the other older band members cheered so loud for the little 5th graders....even louder than the parents it seemed.
These were all wonderful people who always seemed to watch out for the younger kids. What a tragedy to lose them so soon. My thoughts and prayers are with the families.
DAvid Meyers

O Fallon, MO

#6 Sep 22, 2008
Karen wrote:
Does anyone know if Ryan was going to college in Savannah, GA?
Yes - Ryan was attending the Savannah College of Art and Design - Prof Meyers
Bob Hoff

United States

#7 May 2, 2011
I was good friends with all 4, I miss them alot,
Worth It

Nashville, TN

#8 May 2, 2011
Thoughts and prayers for all four and their families. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeowners Association 22 min Asheville Zoning 31
Sorry state of UT 5 hr OS wannabe 17
News Want to Listen to Police Scanners? Cops Say No ... 7 hr Casual Observer 8
News Religious leaders say ICE raid hurt community 11 hr Electra41 87
Holly Gotta Go 12 hr Holly Gotta Go 36
News Knoxville to conduct survey over zoning ordinance 13 hr No doubt 2
coverup @ cornerstone of recovery Apr 25 Railroad Recoveri... 1

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages