“Liberal, different, and proud”

Since: Jul 14

Morristown

#1 Jul 31, 2014
I would like to start a meet up group of Wiccans and other pagans in the areas surrounding Knoxville and sevierville. Anybody interested?
John Blutarsky

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 31, 2014
Wicca is for the ugly and the abused.

Morristown

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Okay? That's nice.

Morristown

#4 Jul 31, 2014
My name is Derrick Thurman Cody Russell and I am proud of who I am and what I believe. If you are trying to convince me to follow a new path then you should try a new approach, or better yet stop trying. Insulting my faith will never work for anybody.
Crom

Portland, OR

#5 Jul 31, 2014
Wicca is for feminists and sissy boys. Is Germanic heathenism too masculine for you? Nice hat, wigger.
Lip Scottoroto

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jul 31, 2014
dont make me heet up the brandin iron and drop theese britches

Morristown

#7 Aug 3, 2014
Crom wrote:
Wicca is for feminists and sissy boys. Is Germanic heathenism too masculine for you? Nice hat, wigger.
Again, I know who I am and what I believe. I really see no point in the insults.

Morristown

#8 Aug 3, 2014
Lip Scottoroto wrote:
dont make me heet up the brandin iron and drop theese britches
Ha nice.
Damien

Morristown, TN

#9 Aug 3, 2014
Cool idea, man. We can meet up and drink Moonwater!
Brooke

Knoxville, TN

#10 Aug 3, 2014
That is a really good idea. But if you look above at the previous comments you'll see that it is very hard to find anyone in the south with even a shred of intelligence. Keep looking and being who you are. Eventually you will weed through the morons and find some people who actually have some idea of how the world works. (:

Morristown

#11 Aug 4, 2014
Brooke wrote:
That is a really good idea. But if you look above at the previous comments you'll see that it is very hard to find anyone in the south with even a shred of intelligence. Keep looking and being who you are. Eventually you will weed through the morons and find some people who actually have some idea of how the world works.(:
Lol true, but I don't really count topix as an accurate representation of the area. I'm sure there are more here than those on topix.
Captain Obvious

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 Aug 6, 2014
Have you considered looking for existing ones? They may not be obvious but they are around.

Morristown

#13 Aug 7, 2014
Captain Obvious wrote:
Have you considered looking for existing ones? They may not be obvious but they are around.
Yeah, and I have found a few. I am actually a member of Knoxville area pagans and Wiccans. I would just like to make one for people who are interested who can't seem to find a group here.
gill

Greer, SC

#14 Aug 7, 2014
Pagans and wiccans are just as stupid as christians and muslims.
Ali

Caryville, TN

#15 Aug 7, 2014
Tony mcafee you need to always remember you are a piece of shit

Morristown

#16 Aug 10, 2014
Jesus Christ, I don't care what you think about my religion. I don't care of you are atheist, Christian, Islamic, Hindu, etc. if we can get out of this fear and hatred of different things, maybe things would get better. Just know that people like you are the problem Gill. Insulting people does nothing to get people on your side.
John Blutarsky

Knoxville, TN

#17 Aug 10, 2014
Uh-oh...Harry Potter is dork raging now.
unfortunate

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2014
Topix is not the hand-picked of society! I am a Believer but I realize we are all entitled to pick and choose the afterlife.
You may want to Google and see if there are groups in this area or go to a forum with a better rep to find others like yourself.
Jesus loves you regardless of what you do. Happy trails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roads closings for bike races WHY??? 1 hr Charity Fraud 7
Raven from the Mouse's Ear (Dec '13) 3 hr upthestreet 24
Another Fatal Stabbing on Knoxville Greenway :( 14 hr What a waist 36
News Police: Teenager sought in double homicide rela... 14 hr Panther Pride 3
surveillance drones flying over knox and other ... (Mar '13) 14 hr Drone flyer 55
who sets bonds for robertson county (Jul '12) 14 hr Who cares 17
Do you smell that? 20 hr South Knox Hombre 24

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages