who

Dunlap, TN

#1 May 3, 2013
Whos the streets saying shot him?
wow

United States

#2 May 3, 2013
Are u talking about the thing that happened across from the martin luther king store
who

Dunlap, TN

#3 May 3, 2013
wow wrote:
Are u talking about the thing that happened across from the martin luther king store
yea last nite, shot ronald chatman
wow

United States

#4 May 3, 2013
Idk i was stuck in line for hrs last night. what happened if u mind me asking
who

Dunlap, TN

#5 May 3, 2013
wow wrote:
Idk i was stuck in line for hrs last night. what happened if u mind me asking
Dude they call Jolly was shot several times in his upper body and was dead in his car

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 May 4, 2013
Senseless! He/they took something they can never give back. A mans life, a father, a son, a grandson, a brother, a cousin, etc. There are always so many people hanging out at the Stop 1. Someone (several people) had to see the entire thing unfold but are not honorable enough to go to the police with all they know about this murder. The CODE of SILENCE on the streets has to stop! The one(s) who did this could have already been caught if people would do the right thing.
This goes for the Topher Nash shooting too. Their families need closure.

For those who saw & know but will not talk, whoever did these crimes, as long as they are free on our streets because of your silence, they can take the lives of your loved ones next! And YOU would be partly to blame! Band together and do the right thing.
who

Shelbyville, TN

#7 May 4, 2013
The_Citizen67 wrote:
Senseless! He/they took something they can never give back. A mans life, a father, a son, a grandson, a brother, a cousin, etc. There are always so many people hanging out at the Stop 1. Someone (several people) had to see the entire thing unfold but are not honorable enough to go to the police with all they know about this murder. The CODE of SILENCE on the streets has to stop! The one(s) who did this could have already been caught if people would do the right thing.
This goes for the Topher Nash shooting too. Their families need closure.
For those who saw & know but will not talk, whoever did these crimes, as long as they are free on our streets because of your silence, they can take the lives of your loved ones next! And YOU would be partly to blame! Band together and do the right thing.
I agree!!!! Another young life lost in the blink of an eye over probably something stupid. I knew Jolly for years, hes had his problems but we all have had some type of something in life, he was to young to be laid to rest.
BOSS

Nashville, TN

#8 May 8, 2013
Your BRUH puttn fear in them little dudes bro!
i care

Franklin, KY

#9 May 9, 2013
my heart goes out to family please lets stop the killing.vengance is mine saith the lord
Tina

United States

#10 May 9, 2013
Who is Jolly mother and father
Boss

Shelbyville, TN

#11 May 9, 2013
i care wrote:
my heart goes out to family please lets stop the killing.vengance is mine saith the lord
well said, so so sad for these lives bein lost for nothing, these young people are just getting life started and its taken in a second
kristen

United States

#12 May 18, 2013
Prayers for tha fam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TDS internet not acceptable (Jul '10) 5 hr pachi 21
Fairview Street Walker? 12 hr rustyshackleford 2
nude pics 12 hr rustyshackleford 3
Santa 12 hr Cop 1
Butch Jones 13 hr Hold on 6
need help with getting christmas for my children (Dec '06) 14 hr terriray 324
Lowe's 16 hr RumorMillFairview 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web