Leland Price for Election brought to you by Gary and the Sheep

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Billy Ray

Alcoa, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2013
What no one cares that Gary is now an activist along with his herd of sheep.
Phil

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
try coming back when you can create a thread title with word structure that makes sense.
stupid bstrd.
your filthy language does not make you look very bright
Billy Ray

Alcoa, TN

#5 Nov 18, 2013
Well Earl come on over to Maryville and we'll have that "talk".

You must be a straight up Obama lovin, anti-2nd amendment rights activist too. Or worst yet your a Shepherd.
haha, Nice try Earl.
Billy Ray

Alcoa, TN

#7 Nov 19, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
<quoted text>
what in the hell is your stupid azz talking about ???
Yup that about explains it. Point proven.
Shameful

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2013
Billy Ray you are trying to make a point. I apologize for all man kind fot the earls & the other morons. Whom choose to not take life serious & try to stand in the way of others who do. Mr. Christian seems to have become very fond of being in front of the camera & or one the radio. Nothing is about those two young people that lost their lives any longer. Anyone running for office would be wise to find better backers & supporters. I so hope that the money Mr.Christian is raising in the name of that girl is not being used in his political attention seeking agenda. Earl I know you're not capable of controling yourself evident from 90% of threads on topix. But I will not be having any adolescent interactions with you maybe your nemesis from topix will debate with you.
Hank

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2013
Great Point of view Shameful, I totally agree with you Gary and his gang are all loving the media attention. I would not vote for any clown that Gary and the Shepherds support. It's time to grow up and shut up. Most of the media outlets in Knoxville are afraid to not report every time Gary attempts to do something in fear of the black lash. The media needs to shun him off and STOP putting them on TV. Leland isn't going to do anything any different than any other judge. It's about fatting up their own greedy pockets. Hell even Knoxville Harley gave for free a Harley to Gary. come on now really are they that desperate for attention at Knox Harley?
Earl. I believe the title that Billy Ray wrote made since. So since you didn't understand it you should probably mind your own business. and not post of topix you know nothing about.
Oh Yeah

Alcoa, TN

#12 Nov 25, 2013
Who gives a sh&t who Gary endorses. Like it matters who Gary endorses. wate, wbir, wvlt you all need to stop showing this man attention. Then maybe he'll go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 hr here now 152,478
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr WTH 9,481
Help our honey bee and how to enjoy your later ... 7 hr Susan 1
The Lillelid murders: ten years later (Feb '07) 7 hr D Amor 47
What ever happened to" Ivan" of the Outlaws mc ? (May '11) 8 hr Evenscore 8
Too many old people 9 hr rustyshackleford 2
Maryville Snitches (May '11) 9 hr BigGayAl 18
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info