East Tennessee Endangered Child Alert...

East Tennessee Endangered Child Alert issued for Tazewell toddler

There are 1 comment on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Feb 13, 2013, titled East Tennessee Endangered Child Alert issued for Tazewell toddler. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

Almost a year ago today a young man's body was found in East Knoxville. Investigators are still working the case but are now asking the public for help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

DJ Lamb

Lincoln, NE

#1 Mar 9, 2013
This is an actual family member comment and maybe instead of just pointing fingers and judging, more of us should get in there and help in these situations. These two are young and need family guidance as well. Yes they made the situation but it is what it is and they need help now!! I will do what I can when I get there in a couple weeks. Yes the baby suffers but this young married couple is also suffering. Praying for you 3!!!! Much love from your cousin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
those pink hats 4 women 1 hr sensual cinnamon 3
million women marches 1 hr ThomasA 26
speak 7 dialects of chinese? 1 hr Makin Muny 1
Review: Dependable Motors-Knoxville (Jan '13) 3 hr freewillie17 20
News Prominent Southern Bapist minister survives ous... (Oct '07) 7 hr South Knox Hombre 67
pain 18 hr Chasity 2
News Knoxville College president explains school's l... (Jun '14) 20 hr JustUs 9

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages