Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9774 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

REO

Cookeville, TN

#9451 May 27, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect All of the above!
Definitely!! Sassy's tyng one on!!
Get real

Lexington, TN

#9452 May 27, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out here. Explain just what this article has to do with the flu vaccine.
The cell substrate is contaminated.
Genius.
mee

Franklin, TN

#9453 May 27, 2014
I heard that 5 measles cases scattered in .TN.counties that CDC ARE INVESTIGATING .THESE PARENTS REFUSED THE VACINATIONS....BC of AUTISM scare .
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9454 May 27, 2014
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>
The cell substrate is contaminated.
Genius.
You need not be a snarky ass. I asked about flu. vaccine in particular. No mention of this is made in the abstract referenced. "Biological products" includes more than simply the flu vaccine
http://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/Transparency/Basi...
Totally agree

United States

#9456 May 30, 2014
Yes they should
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9458 May 30, 2014
Destiny wrote:
It s true they are safe and if a child is going to go to school with my child it should be mine are .
What?
For your own good

Harriman, TN

#9459 May 31, 2014
Yes they should, they do your child more good than harm, take care of your kids and get them vaccinated.
nope

San Jose, CA

#9460 May 31, 2014
Nope
Yep

Paris, TN

#9461 May 31, 2014
nope wrote:
Nope
Yep
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#9462 May 31, 2014
VACCINATE YOUR DAMN KIDS OR KEEP THEM AT HOME AWAY FROM THOSE OF US WHO DO THE RIGHT THING AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN. Funny thing, if there were no vaccines these same people who do not vaccinate their kids would be clamoring and protesting the government to come up with a cure for what is affecting their kids. And no, vaccination does not cause autism.
One more.... And global warming is not real either.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#9463 May 31, 2014
oliva wrote:
<quoted text>immunization includes flu shot , duh force to take just like republic , don't like leave. beides are no rules on topix talk about your momma if i so choose...
Wow... And you have two degrees!!! You are one of the most ignorant people I have ever seen... You lie about your education. You can't spell.... I mean you are on all these forums lying and saying dumb $hit... I mean some dumb and stupid comments....
what

United States

#9464 May 31, 2014
Government Cheese wrote:
VACCINATE YOUR DAMN KIDS OR KEEP THEM AT HOME AWAY FROM THOSE OF US WHO DO THE RIGHT THING AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN. Funny thing, if there were no vaccines these same people who do not vaccinate their kids would be clamoring and protesting the government to come up with a cure for what is affecting their kids. And no, vaccination does not cause autism.
what caused the ice age?
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9465 May 31, 2014
Government Cheese wrote:
Not global warming: yes climate change
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#9466 May 31, 2014
what wrote:
<quoted text> what caused the ice age?
How about global cooling? We had a mini ice age from around 1300 to 1800. Imagine if that would happen now, people would be freaking out and wanting the government to do something to heat things up. We have keeping weather records for only 100 years or so, a microscopic blip in time. We don't Really know the way the Earths weather worked hundreds, thousands, or millions of years ago. I do know one thing for sure, the Earth is going to do what it wants to do and we frail human ants can do nothing about it. One more thing. The Earth really is older than 6000 years.
concerned

Sparta, TN

#9468 Jun 2, 2014
Government Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
How about global cooling? We had a mini ice age from around 1300 to 1800. Imagine if that would happen now, people would be freaking out and wanting the government to do something to heat things up. We have keeping weather records for only 100 years or so, a microscopic blip in time. We don't Really know the way the Earths weather worked hundreds, thousands, or millions of years ago. I do know one thing for sure, the Earth is going to do what it wants to do and we frail human ants can do nothing about it. One more thing. The Earth really is older than 6000 years.
About time! Someone on here with some common sense and intelligence.You go.
concerned

Sparta, TN

#9469 Jun 2, 2014
Hell no! No mandated immunizations......You are all talking out of your as cause you haven't done the research.DOES ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IN EACH SHOT FOR ALL IMMUNIZATIONS 50% BY WEIGHT IN EACH SHOT IS MERCURY?NOT GOOD AT ALL.GIVE THEM TO YOUR KIDS,NOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!
Listen

Big Sandy, TN

#9470 Jun 2, 2014
Kids get more mercury than that from eating tuna fish.
What's wrong with you people who won't vaccinate your kids? Polio's coming back, measles are coming back, and whooping cough is coming back, all because you backwoods scientists won't vaccinate your kids. It's crazy and you're crazy.
But I'll bet most of you don't half wash the fruits and vegetables you feed them.
concerned

Sparta, TN

#9471 Jun 2, 2014
Listen wrote:
Kids get more mercury than that from eating tuna fish.
What's wrong with you people who won't vaccinate your kids? Polio's coming back, measles are coming back, and whooping cough is coming back, all because you backwoods scientists won't vaccinate your kids. It's crazy and you're crazy.
But I'll bet most of you don't half wash the fruits and vegetables you feed them.
I don't really have to wash them much.I grow my own without pesticides.I just want to say that the thousands upon thousands of kids parents that come down with autism immediately after
vaccinations and have documented it,and can prove it,would kick your ass if they could find you.
And no there isn't more mercury in tuna .Get your facts straight.What about the thousands of kids in third world countries that become crippled immediately after vaccinations.It has become a form of population control in recent years.There were no adverse effects throughout the rest of history like it is now.You have to admit I'm right!Do you work for one of these companies or have you been brain washed into believing the propaganda they shove down your throat.A little advice.follow the money and you'll find the truth.Not what you heard or were told by mainstream media.Grow up and
open your eyes.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9472 Jun 2, 2014
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really have to wash them much.I grow my own without pesticides.I just want to say that the thousands upon thousands of kids parents that come down with autism immediately after
vaccinations and have documented it,and can prove it,would kick your ass if they could find you.
And no there isn't more mercury in tuna .Get your facts straight.What about the thousands of kids in third world countries that become crippled immediately after vaccinations.It has become a form of population control in recent years.There were no adverse effects throughout the rest of history like it is now.You have to admit I'm right!Do you work for one of these companies or have you been brain washed into believing the propaganda they shove down your throat.A little advice.follow the money and you'll find the truth.Not what you heard or were told by mainstream media.Grow up and
open your eyes.
Sorry, but you don't "come down" with Autism. It is a lifelong condition. Also I don't believe you can produce any documentation about this, so it seem that you are the pone who needs to "get the facts straight". If you have some documentation, go ahead and prove me wrong and post a link to it.
concerned

Sparta, TN

#9473 Jun 2, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but you don't "come down" with Autism. It is a lifelong condition. Also I don't believe you can produce any documentation about this, so it seem that you are the pone who needs to "get the facts straight". If you have some documentation, go ahead and prove me wrong and post a link to it.
Tell me how to post those links and I will.I'm new to the computer age.A late bloomer so to speak.I use Firefox and it's a windows 7.Let me know how ,I promise I will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remains found in Speedwell belong to Knoxville ... 1 hr Taylor 2
Tipping, What's is the law, What's right and ... 2 hr Preacher Bubba 19
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 3 hr -Glinda- 214
brunton masonry 4 hr Preacher Bubba 2
Senator Shelby 'I couldn't vote for Roy Moore' 4 hr Preacher Bubba 17
Wvlt News 8 Ted Hall and Rick Russo acting Hype... 5 hr Jamie Hamer 10
It's Just Lunch Knoxville is a SCAM!! (Sep '14) 8 hr naomi 6

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance