Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,475

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8500 Jul 31, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up. The more crap like this that you post the less plausible your statements become. The sillier you seem to be.
I am sure the world would be a better place today if there had been no small pox vaccine. That is the implication of your view on vaccinations.
More Crap, More Crap I got some More Crap.
I will keep it up till the fat lady sings. He He, Ha Ha
War on Health
Documentary exposing the FDA.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8501 Jul 31, 2013
More Crap, More Crap, I got some More Crap
Extra, Extra. read all about it.
Dr. Edward Jenner and the famous Small Pox Vaccine.
Would Y'all prefer the cowpox mixture or Jenner's famous horse grease concoction?
http://www.vaclib.org/news/smallpoxalert.htm
SomeOne

Mckenzie, TN

#8502 Aug 1, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you not posting your sources that say this statement is untrue.
You appear dumber and dumber calling me out and you have nothing to back yourself up. You have no sources yourself Bozo.
Oh my. You are not really quite so clever after all.
Given that your claims contradict mainstream science the burden is on you to provide the sources. This is not to say that you cannot be right, but it is unreasonable for you to expect people to believe you unless you are to provide evidence supplied by reutable sources.

In other words, you have made certain claims. I have asked for scientific evidence supporting those claims. I have not said those claims are outright false, so i need not provide sources.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8503 Aug 1, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that your claims contradict mainstream science the burden is on you to provide the sources. This is not to say that you cannot be right, but it is unreasonable for you to expect people to believe you unless you are to provide evidence supplied by reutable sources.
In other words, you have made certain claims. I have asked for scientific evidence supporting those claims. I have not said those claims are outright false, so i need not provide sources.
Are those mainstream scientists kinda like the main stream media?
I'm real disappointed I was wanting so much to get the skinny on the mainstream scientific studies on the HORSE GREASE.
I was wondering if they ran the grease through horse kidneys to polish the whole wonder drug that the Brits weren't real fond of.
Too many shots brought on too many small poxies and big poxies and the Brits wanted Jenner to go back to the lab.
They were bloody pissed off. They wanted Scotland yard to do the job.
And we got some stock piles of these little darlins just waiting.
So y'all say sorta false not outright false and your good to go?I think not.
Now do you see why the term BOZO?
I'd like to chat some more about the horse grease but I need to go study some lumber at Lowes.
SomeOne

Mckenzie, TN

#8504 Aug 1, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those mainstream scientists kinda like the main stream media?
I'm real disappointed I was wanting so much to get the skinny on the mainstream scientific studies on the HORSE GREASE.
I was wondering if they ran the grease through horse kidneys to polish the whole wonder drug that the Brits weren't real fond of.
Too many shots brought on too many small poxies and big poxies and the Brits wanted Jenner to go back to the lab.
They were bloody pissed off. They wanted Scotland yard to do the job.
And we got some stock piles of these little darlins just waiting.
So y'all say sorta false not outright false and your good to go?I think not.
Now do you see why the term BOZO?
I'd like to chat some more about the horse grease but I need to go study some lumber at Lowes.
Here us a site

http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/arti...

If you can read and digest this and provide evidence for this, then we have coomon ground for discussion.

If on the other hand you are unwilling our unable to do so, then will be clear that you have no understanding of science and it is no longer worth my time to read or respond to your uniformed, misinformed posts.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8505 Aug 1, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Here us a site
http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/arti...
If you can read and digest this and provide evidence for this, then we have coomon ground for discussion.
If on the other hand you are unwilling our unable to do so, then will be clear that you have no understanding of science and it is no longer worth my time to read or respond to your uniformed, misinformed posts.
Yes I can read and digest your site info.
I do not have a problem with science and I understand what science is suppose to accomplish.
I however have a problem with such things as the Bayer issue where they killed thousands of mostly kids with their aids infected drug and they knew this. The FDA looked the other way.
This is not science this is murder.
The site you put up seems to have a different take on Jenner.
From what I'm seeing, where you are coming from, you would trust Big Pharma and the FDA as you put them forward as good type sources.
Yet over and over they have been caught in lies and committing fraud and basically paying small fines compared to the profits while the drugs were on the market.
Merck scientists blew the whistle on the fraud pertaining to the Mumps vaccine.
Merck covered up the fact it was not effective as they claimed it was.
This is not science this is fraud. I do not have a problem with science but that's not in many, many cases what is going on.
The FDA is a big revolving door of Pharma folks moving on to work at the FDA and looking out for their buddies. This is not science.
I do not have a problem with science but this is not about science but revolving doors and money.
Science can and is bought and this is not science but greed
Big Pharma is a big supplier of money to the FDA,
I am not arguing the value of science what I'm arguing is all that is not science but being put up as such when too many times all these other things are coming into play.
And people are lied to and injured and killed and this is criminal behavior not science.

Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8506 Aug 1, 2013
So which is the real story on Jenner?
The site you put up or the one I put up?
wrong

Monroe, TN

#8507 Aug 1, 2013
absolutely not they have been linked to autism and other disorders as well . Why should anyone tell you what to do with your children . Look no further than the emergence of MRSA and VRE to show that the medical community uses medicines way too much . Sometimes less is more .

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#8508 Aug 3, 2013
Vaccine cure rates for measles and polio and mumps and whooping cough all combined are over 99% effective.

Once people start getting superstitious about vaccines and stop getting them and then hospitals fill up, then we'll see a rush to get vaccinated again. It goes in cycles. I hope the kids of vaccine deniers are in the ICU unit for months with all the kids' diseases, just to see their expression, so I can say I told you so. My kids got vaccinated and are doing fine. Yours looks like a little red corpse. Own it. You had your conspiracy theory about big pharma and autism. How does that feel now? My kid is a healthy A student with all his vaccines. Screw you and your superstitions too! I hope your kid recovers and sues you for bad parenting, for not vaccinating it.
SomeOne

Mckenzie, TN

#8511 Aug 3, 2013
wrong wrote:
absolutely not they have been linked to autism and other disorders as well . Why should anyone tell you what to do with your children . Look no further than the emergence of MRSA and VRE to show that the medical community uses medicines way too much . Sometimes less is more .
Regarding your second statement. It reflects the assumption that we own our children.
smallpox

Stearns, KY

#8512 Aug 3, 2013
Last Person To Get Smallpox Dedicated His Life To Ending Polio
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/07/31/20...

"After recovering from smallpox, Maalin decided to dedicate his life to eliminating another scourge. "He would always say,'I'm the last smallpox case in the world. I want to help ensure my country will not be last in stopping polio,' " Dr. Debesay Mulugeta, who leads polio eradication efforts in Somalia, tells Shots.

So in 2004, Maalin officially became a polio vaccinator. He organized volunteers, went door to door immunizing children and helped to convince families the vaccine was safe.

At the time, vaccinating kids in southern Somalia was a dangerous job. Several militia groups were fighting each other, and some vaccinators were even shot at. Many militia leaders thought the vaccine wasn't safe, so Maalin would share his own experience with smallpox and change their minds.

Maalin told The Boston Globe in 2006 that he had several opportunities to receive the smallpox vaccine, but initially avoided it because he was afraid the shot would hurt. "Now when I meet parents who refuse to give their children the polio vaccine," he told the Globe, "I tell them my story. I tell them how important these [polio] vaccines are. I tell them not to do something foolish like me."

Such tactics helped Maalin and other health workers stamp out Somalia's polio outbreak in 2005. The country was declared polio-free in 2007.

Last year, there were just 223 cases of polio worldwide. Health leaders hope to have that number down to zero by 2015.

But this spring, polio began to make a comeback in Somalia. A handful of children were paralyzed by the virus in May; since then, Somalia has recorded more than 70 cases.

So Maalin went back to work and started organizing immunization campaigns in one of the most turbulent regions of Somalia. "The area where he worked was not easy because militia controlled access to it," Mulugeta says.

On the second day of the campaign, Maalin got sick. "He had a fever," Mulugeta says. "But he didn't give much attention to it."

A few days later, Maalin was in the hospital and died July 22. "The hospital said it was complicated malaria," Mulugeta tells Shots. "Ali was such a great colleague. I don't think he went for medical service early enough. He was so busy in the field, so focused on monitoring the campaign."

This man risked his life to help eliminate polio and you can't be bothered to understand middle-school level Biology.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8513 Aug 3, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding your second statement. It reflects the assumption that we own our children.
I'm guessing the Government thinks they own the children.
Lots of our children died on the belief of WMDs also.
SomeOne

Mckenzie, TN

#8515 Aug 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing the Government thinks they own the children.
Lots of our children died on the belief of WMDs also.
Ignorant, misinformed people should not be putting their children at risk. That is child abuse.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8516 Aug 3, 2013
Well smarty pants here are some more experts on our children.
http://www.brasscheck.com/drugging kids/
SomeOne

Mckenzie, TN

#8517 Aug 3, 2013
See wrote:
After the immunizations that my son had which made him display autism symptoms to become prevalent. I have no faith in all the vaccinations. With the influx of people who have crossed the border they have also brought some of those diseases back to our country and I can indeed see the need for vaccinations.
You have not established a relationship between your son's problem and vaccines. I do not mean to belittle the seriousness of your son's issues. I am only questioning your inference of a causal relationship based on anecdotal evidence.

I will not comment on your second statement.
SomeOne

Mckenzie, TN

#8518 Aug 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
Smarty pants your self. Try copying and pasting rather than typing incorrectly so readers can check your reference.
SomeOne

Mckenzie, TN

#8519 Aug 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
Brasscheck.com is simply a site with an uniformed political agenda.

Part of being educated is being able to intuit the difference between real stuff and BS.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8520 Aug 3, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Smarty pants your self. Try copying and pasting rather than typing incorrectly so readers can check your reference.
I would have redone the site but Topix was omitting letters and the internet explorer is not working kept coming on so I waited till that issue stopped happening. When that happens nothing works.
That is the reason Dumbo.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8521 Aug 3, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Brasscheck.com is simply a site with an uniformed political agenda.
Part of being educated is being able to intuit the difference between real stuff and BS.
Why don't you check out Dr.Breggin who was mentioned at the end of the article. YES, that same Dr.Breggin who testified in front of Congress on this issues and our Vets and the danger oif these drugs.

Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8522 Aug 3, 2013
SomeOne wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not established a relationship between your son's problem and vaccines. I do not mean to belittle the seriousness of your son's issues. I am only questioning your inference of a causal relationship based on anecdotal evidence.
I will not comment on your second statement.
There are mega kids who have had the vaccines and hours later start showing big problems.
What do these parents know?
It is the age when Autism would happen. Of course it's not the shots.SURE.
Just a few hours after the shot and those bad genes just happen to start their normal mess up. SURE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min WTSenior 152,333
ladies 2 hr truth 2
Amanda Hara 2 hr Wondering 7
Adult VideoStore on Lovell Road is Shameful (May '07) 3 hr Blessed 229
the harley davidson with 07 on the bike 4 hr BigGayAl 2
Tony Mcafee Cult leader 4 hr Miss Fay 32
Dr. Tommy Crunk 5 hr tallman 16

Louisville Jobs

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance