Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,564

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
Judge

Columbia Station, OH

#8138 Jun 25, 2013
Research genetically modified organism(GMO) and learn about how they use agrobacterium to change DNA in plants. Then research how much of u.s. food supply contains GMO ingredients. Then research agrobacterium infections in humans. By this time you have investigated much deeper than the CDC did but also they have found agrobacterium in lesions of morgellons sufferers. They traced human infections to catheters administered in hospital. Don't assume you know everything because then you will learn nothing. Better not sell your bridge because you may need a place to hide.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8139 Jun 25, 2013
Judge wrote:
Research genetically modified organism(GMO) and learn about how they use agrobacterium to change DNA in plants. Then research how much of u.s. food supply contains GMO ingredients. Then research agrobacterium infections in humans. By this time you have investigated much deeper than the CDC did but also they have found agrobacterium in lesions of morgellons sufferers. They traced human infections to catheters administered in hospital. Don't assume you know everything because then you will learn nothing. Better not sell your bridge because you may need a place to hide.
I suspect you have limited training (understanding of science)
Judge

Columbus, OH

#8140 Jun 25, 2013
Lol...someone, you are too smart to learn the facts. Everything I wrote is a fact. It is documented hospital cases. If you were to present a valid point I would not assume I know the facts and would research your point. I have a very good understanding how science works, I deal with it daily and learn new things daily. I hope to someday be as smart as you so I can close my eyes and be ignorant to other peoples problems. You didn't even take the time to do a quick search... weak effort on your part. Maybe you have limited understanding of how Google search works.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8141 Jun 25, 2013
Judge wrote:
They just repeat what they hear on MSM.
Had not heard this information before. Thanks. Also, are you from Ohio. I am originally from around 35 miles outside of Cleveland.
If you say anything against the Big Boys agenda you're just a Quack.
Judge

Columbus, OH

#8142 Jun 25, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
They just repeat what they hear on MSM.
Had not heard this information before. Thanks. Also, are you from Ohio. I am originally from around 35 miles outside of Cleveland.
If you say anything against the Big Boys agenda you're just a Quack.
Yep I am from Ohio. It is information everybody needs to know about. Other countries have done the testing and research and proving the problems of GMO food. There is great potential if it is used correctly and thoroughly tested but that is not happening. We can't even get them to label our food as GMO even though it is banned elsewhere because of health concerns. Its in nearly everything including infant formulas. Just because government says its safe everybody assumes any other opinions are wrong. The director of fda, u.s. secretary of agriculture, Clarence Thomas, Hillary Clinton , and Donald Rumsfeld have all worked for the chemical company that is the big name in GMO. That gives me a good idea about how much to trust the safety of the food.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8143 Jun 25, 2013
Judge wrote:
Lol...someone, you are too smart to learn the facts. Everything I wrote is a fact. It is documented hospital cases. If you were to present a valid point I would not assume I know the facts and would research your point. I have a very good understanding how science works, I deal with it daily and learn new things daily. I hope to someday be as smart as you so I can close my eyes and be ignorant to other peoples problems. You didn't even take the time to do a quick search... weak effort on your part. Maybe you have limited understanding of how Google search works.
You are the weak one because you search out only. That which supports your preconceived notions.

Google search is not a particularly valid way to do research. It does not distinguish between valid research and plain nonsense. Subscribe to a few peer reviewed professional journals--then you will be able to determine what is and what is not no nonsense.
Hobo

Kansas City, MO

#8144 Jun 25, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the weak one because you search out only. That which supports your preconceived notions.
Google search is not a particularly valid way to do research. It does not distinguish between valid research and plain nonsense. Subscribe to a few peer reviewed professional journals--then you will be able to determine what is and what is not no nonsense.
Why?
Judge

Columbus, OH

#8145 Jun 25, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
These are professional reviewed journals that I got my information from. I need no support the preconceived notions are actual facts. I understand that some people confuse the two so don't be embarrassed. I do not generally come onto sites like this one because its easier proving scientific theories than it is to explain even the simplest bit of science to a closed minded person. You spend time trying to pretend you know what you are talking about but should be open minded and spend a few days of your time to really look into this. Thousands of scientists have warned of the dangers of GMO only to be ignored. The ones in power make to much money from it to stop letting it happen. The worst part is there is nothing you or I can do about it. I promise you that you will believe me one day soon and wish you had spent the time to learn about this and tried to do something to help. I have only been actively researching for 8 months now and have more proof of human infection than you will ever even hear about on t.v. or internet. Put your ego aside and look at the proof. You and your loved ones are going to wish you had helped spread awareness of what is causing so many human illnesses to go up 100%-400%.since GMO has been used in our food.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8146 Jun 25, 2013
Judge wrote:
Put your ego aside and look at the proof. You and your loved ones are going to wish you had helped spread awareness of what is causing so many human illnesses to go up 100%-400%.since GMO has been used in our food.
This is a great point except for the fact that it is absolutely false.
Judge

Columbus, OH

#8147 Jun 25, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
A quick Google search of agrobacterium infection in humans will bring up oxford journal's report, it will bring up the University of Minnesota report, and many other accredited journals and reports. Its not a guess or a preconceived notion. This is science fiction that has become science fact. By your strong disagreement I have to wonder how you are vested in this? An investor? Are you hired to search internet to try to disprove this? If this is the case I hope you enjoy the blood money as others suffer.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8148 Jun 25, 2013
Judge wrote:
<quoted text> These are professional reviewed journals that I got my information from. I need no support the preconceived notions are actual facts. I understand that some people confuse the two so don't be embarrassed. I do not generally come onto sites like this one because its easier proving scientific theories than it is to explain even the simplest bit of science to a closed minded person. You spend time trying to pretend you know what you are talking about but should be open minded and spend a few days of your time to really look into this. Thousands of scientists have warned of the dangers of GMO only to be ignored. The ones in power make to much money from it to stop letting it happen. The worst part is there is nothing you or I can do about it. I promise you that you will believe me one day soon and wish you had spent the time to learn about this and tried to do something to help. I have only been actively researching for 8 months now and have more proof of human infection than you will ever even hear about on t.v. or internet. Put your ego aside and look at the proof. You and your loved ones are going to wish you had helped spread awareness of what is causing so many human illnesses to go up 100%-400%.since GMO has been used in our food.
You mentioned google search. Why not just refer to Wikipedia?

As far as GMO, nonsense about this has been dispersed since the 1960's.

It's I'd clear that since you complain about those who disagree with your Layman's interpretation as being interested primarily in money is simply an adhominem argument (attack the person rather than the claim). Any person who does that is unlikely to be honest about her research.
Judge

Columbus, OH

#8149 Jun 25, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great point except for the fact that it is absolutely false.
A couple quick examples - Pediatrics Journal reports autism in children increased 250% between 1998 and 2008. National Institute of Health reported Type 2 Diabetes increased 250% 2001-2008. CDC reports at least 1 of every 20 children has developed some type of food allergy since late 1990's.There are many more coincidence's of declining health since GMO food became our main food source.
Judge

Columbus, OH

#8150 Jun 25, 2013
I do not need to prove this to anybody. Do the research yourself and learn these things. Search Vermont and Connecticut's attempt to get GMO labeled in their states and how that turned out. Search about how other countries are testing GMO and we aren't. Search Monsanto protection act. Maybe try eating less GMO and you won't have such obedient minds of what the government wants your opinions to be. I have other things to take care of rather than trying to teach 8th grade science class on here. But really...wikipedia?
ikol

Johnson City, TN

#8151 Jun 25, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
Well you send them to school where you the people have allowed them to be told they cant pray, Ummmm you go to your Church and say you worship the living God and wont talk about him on the job unless you know it is cool to(well most of you) you let them watch murder on T.V you let them hear of how gays are allowed to marry and allow your governor to keep your state in a evil alliance with the U.S without a bit of talk or threat of breaking away from the evil U.S. You allow abortion, strip clubs, beer to be sold on Sunday now, you allow a government to record you, you just want to come home and watch a ball game and never mind your fellow citizen might be hungry, most of you say don't talk about religion or politics, the axis is on our side and the allies are homosexual loving countries ( which don't get me wrong I love everyone but not personal choices that cause worse or same health issues than tobacco and don't tax them for it , tobacco which built this country that the state want let you grow) you let the government keep crop restrictions in place which was meant to keep the south poor along with this state, you all allow almost anything so my bet is that when you mostly white America read this will be watching a ballgame with mainly people that say your evil (for they say it was your people that kept (them) slaves)eating drinking and being merry while all the signs our good book says is here. Yes you will allow it and they know they just have to put something stupid on the news or a good ball game on T.V so you sit at home and do nothing but go to the beer store on Sunday so they can tax you some more a extra day. How stupid this is, does anyone else see this? Or are you blind as I think. Or are you going to take your kid to the ball game with you so he can be taxed too. "Gee I am glad I am out of this and I don't vote, I would hate to make a honest man a thief and liar"
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8152 Jun 26, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be joking.
Not at all. The more information we ignore, the more flawed our decision making process, pretty obvious considering the arguments thus far I'd say. To blind ourselves to information is stupid, and to blindly accept only certain information is even more so.

No, I'm not joking at all, but my question was more toward inquiring whether you do or don't understand and whether you're qualified to categorically dismiss what SilverMaven posted, or not.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8153 Jun 26, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned google search. Why not just refer to Wikipedia?
As far as GMO, nonsense about this has been dispersed since the 1960's.
It's I'd clear that since you complain about those who disagree with your Layman's interpretation as being interested primarily in money is simply an adhominem argument (attack the person rather than the claim). Any person who does that is unlikely to be honest about her research.
The Judge brings up studies from Oxford and M.U. and you respond with this, then claim he's guilty of Ad Hominem attacks shows clearly what your qualifications are.

Since: Jun 13

Nashville, TN

#8154 Jun 26, 2013
No. No one should be forced into taking the shots, at least until them remove the cancer vaccines from the shots. FYI: http://biology.about.com/od/virology/ss/cance...
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8155 Jun 26, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
No. No one should be forced into taking the shots, at least until them remove the cancer vaccines from the shots. FYI: http://biology.about.com/od/virology/ss/cance...
To say that one stands by their position because they are primarily interested in money is an attack on their
Persons, not on the claims themselves. That is by definition an ad hominem.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8156 Jun 26, 2013
Judge wrote:
<quoted text> A quick Google search of agrobacterium infection in humans will bring up oxford journal's report, it will bring up the University of Minnesota report, and many other accredited journals and reports. Its not a guess or a preconceived notion. This is science fiction that has become science fact. By your strong disagreement I have to wonder how you are vested in this? An investor? Are you hired to search internet to try to disprove this? If this is the case I hope you enjoy the blood money as others suffer.
Another ad hominem
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8157 Jun 26, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. The more information we ignore, the more flawed our decision making process, pretty obvious considering the arguments thus far I'd say. To blind ourselves to information is stupid, and to blindly accept only certain information is even more so.
No, I'm not joking at all, but my question was more toward inquiring whether you do or don't understand and whether you're qualified to categorically dismiss what SilverMaven posted, or not.
The question should be whether SilverMaven or you are qualified to interpret at information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Blankenship (Oct '12) 3 hr Ex in Westmoreland 6
Pizza Palace: Knoxville, Tennessee's Pizza Driv... (Jul '10) 3 hr southern whitewash 22
William Control Concert 4 hr CrazyWhiteGirl 1
lane kiffin 6 hr Pedro 6
alex hare sleeps around 7 hr rustyshackleford 2
Nissan recalling Altima and Sentra cars over se... (Nov '07) 11 hr indianaPacer 18
VOTE NO on Election Day to Amendment 1 Women 11 hr bill 48
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]