Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9772 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7439 May 5, 2013
no sympathy here wrote:
yikes!!! if you believe anything the government or media tells you about medicine or your health you are a perfect example of how easy it is to brainwash the masses.
http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-7...

Sometimes stuff does seep through, if you're watching you may catch it.

Oh, and yes, Nuggin, this IS the government you want us to completely trust. Why don't you see what your "teachers" have to say about this, and come back to let us know?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7440 May 5, 2013
For those interested, what follows is a link to a new online News program called BuzzSaw hosted by Tyrel Ventura {yes, Jesse's son}. Give it a watch and see if it is for you, or not.

Episode 1

http://thelip.tv/illuminati-news-brooklyn-mar...

A list of BuzzSaw episodes
http://thelip.tv/buzzsaw/

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7441 May 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy? What a idiot.
Come on fool tell us where Taylor came from,then where he went back to work for, and then came back to regulate his buddies.Where did Vilsac come from? Tell us .If I'm wrong here give us the correct info.Com e on prove me wrong.
Now besides picking where we should get our news from,and what to think, you think you maybe ought to decide who is allowed on the internet.
Come on explain the NDAA and the loss of rights that Obama signed when the liar said he woudn't like all his other lies and I'm not to say anything on this either.
IS THE NDAA A BIG CONSPIRACY?
You tell us! I don't read all that Brain-cluttering Junk, and that's all it is , JUNK! I live in the real world , not some Conspitacy Nuts' World of Lies and Distortions that People like you swallow hook, line, and sinker, while the Conspiracy Nut laughs at you for believing it as he hauls his money all the way to the Bank for lying his head off everyday!
Therefore, since I'm not an Indoctrinated Puppet of Alec Jones, Glenn Beck, Fox Fake News, or Rush Limbaugh, I have no idea what you are talking about and frankly, don't care! So, don't ORDER me to explain your Mind Fantasies because that only confirms that you're what we already know you to be...a Brainwashed, Indoctrinated, Controlling, Over-bearing, Dangerous Nut Case that we may see on the Real News some day, in the same way we see alot of Idiots just like you.
A 16-year-old Constitutionalist and his Father mowed down 2 Policemen in the Memphis Area, who did a routine Traffic stop of them and wounded another one, on I-40. While the Cops were doing the routine check of the Father, who didn't have a Drivers License because he thought the Gov't has no Right to require him to have one, his 16-year-old Son that was in the vehicle, opened fire on them with an Assault Weapon from inside the vehicle. The Cops, for all intents and purposes didn't have a chance, they were ambushed! Their blood was all over the Interstate and sombody that I know went down the Interstate before they had a chance to clean it up and saw the blood. Both the Father fled , but they were corned ina a Shopping Center, by the Police and, of course they tried to shoot their way out of it...they paid the price for their cold-blooded Murder of the Police Officers, both of which had Families and One of them was the Son of the W.Menphis, ARK. Police Chief.

Whenever I see some of you People start throwing around the Constitution as an excuse to justify what I firmly believe most of you are capable of doing, and may even dream of doing someday, this is what I think of! And I hope and pray the Gov't. stops you before you can do it!
These Policemen were assigned to an I-40 corridor that is know for Drug Runners, and that was why they made the Traffic Stop...there was some irregularity about the vehicle these Two was driving. I don't remember if it was the Ohio Plates or if there were no plates on the Vehicle. Neither do I remember if they found drugs in the vehicle, but they were from Ohio enroute to Memphis.
You can go to the Commercial Appeal Newspaper , in the archives, and see numerous pictures of the carnage these Two caused...and FOR WHAT! Their Insane Beliefs, that had no basis in reality, that Simple Laws that Society has to live by to avoid chaos and protect the safety of Others, did NOT apply to them...and they used the Constitution to justify their Lawlessness! The 16-year-old was raised up in it and completely brainwashed by it, and look what it did to him!
As I said, these are the images that come into my Mind whenever I read Posts like yours and some Others on this Forum, professing to be "protecting" the Constitution and it scares the Living Daylights out of me to think what you might be capable of doing, using that same excuse!
Fatnlong

Lavinia, TN

#7442 May 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>You tell us! I don't read all that Brain-cluttering Junk, and that's all it is , JUNK! I live in the real world , not some Conspitacy Nuts' World of Lies and Distortions that People like you swallow hook, line, and sinker, while the Conspiracy Nut laughs at you for believing it as he hauls his money all the way to the Bank for lying his head off everyday!
Therefore, since I'm not an Indoctrinated Puppet of Alec Jones, Glenn Beck, Fox Fake News, or Rush Limbaugh, I have no idea what you are talking about and frankly, don't care! So, don't ORDER me to explain your Mind Fantasies because that only confirms that you're what we already know you to be...a Brainwashed, Indoctrinated, Controlling, Over-bearing, Dangerous Nut Case that we may see on the Real News some day, in the same way we see alot of Idiots just like you.
A 16-year-old Constitutionalist and his Father mowed down 2 Policemen in the Memphis Area, who did a routine Traffic stop of them and wounded another one, on I-40. While the Cops were doing the routine check of the Father, who didn't have a Drivers License because he thought the Gov't has no Right to require him to have one, his 16-year-old Son that was in the vehicle, opened fire on them with an Assault Weapon from inside the vehicle. The Cops, for all intents and purposes didn't have a chance, they were ambushed! Their blood was all over the Interstate and sombody that I know went down the Interstate before they had a chance to clean it up and saw the blood. Both the Father fled , but they were corned ina a Shopping Center, by the Police and, of course they tried to shoot their way out of it...they paid the price for their cold-blooded Murder of the Police Officers, both of which had Families and One of them was the Son of the W.Menphis, ARK. Police Chief.

Whenever I see some of you People start throwing around the Constitution as an excuse to justify what I firmly believe most of you are capable of doing, and may even dream of doing someday, this is what I think of! And I hope and pray the Gov't. stops you before you can do it!
These Policemen were assigned to an I-40 corridor that is know for Drug Runners, and that was why they made the Traffic Stop...there was some irregularity about the vehicle these Two was driving. I don't remember if it was the Ohio Plates or if there were no plates on the Vehicle. Neither do I remember if they found drugs in the vehicle, but they were from Ohio enroute to Memphis.
You can go to the Commercial Appeal Newspaper , in the archives, and see numerous pictures of the carnage these Two caused...and FOR WHAT! Their Insane Beliefs, that had no basis in reality, that Simple Laws that Society has to live by to avoid chaos and protect the safety of Others, did NOT apply to them...and they used the Constitution to justify their Lawlessness! The 16-year-old was raised up in it and completely brainwashed by it, and look what it did to him!
As I said, these are the images that come into my Mind whenever I read Posts like yours and some Others on this Forum, professing to be "protecting" the Constitution and it scares the Living Daylights out of me to think what you might be capable of doing, using that same excuse!
YAY! SSS is back! Just when the thread was getting back to a civil state.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#7443 May 5, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Jon Stewart? He's a comedian, not a newscaster, and that's by his own words.
Who was it that cried out for credible sources, and now presents a comedian as his?
Actually, the _VIDEO_ is the source.

Did you watch the clip? No? Sort of figures, doesn't it.
lol

Tampa, FL

#7444 May 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell us! I don't read all that Brain-cluttering Junk, and that's all it is , JUNK! I live in the real world , not some Conspitacy Nuts' World of Lies and Distortions that People like you swallow hook, line, and sinker, while the Conspiracy Nut laughs at you for believing it as he hauls his money all the way to the Bank for lying his head off everyday!
Your problem is you just can't handle the truth, and choose to change things around to fit your own twisted views.
fatnlong

Lavinia, TN

#7445 May 5, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem is you just can't handle the truth, and choose to change things around to fit your own twisted views.
SexySassySenior is a complete joke. End of story.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7446 May 5, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the _VIDEO_ is the source.
Did you watch the clip? No? Sort of figures, doesn't it.
Why waste my time. My issue isn't with the video clip, it is with what you said, then said you said, then said you didn't say.

Los Angeles, CA

#7447 May 6, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste my time. My issue isn't with the video clip, it is with what you said, then said you said, then said you didn't say.
Like most Conservatives wasting your time with getting the actual facts isn't something in which you are interested.

Pretty typical.

There's a reason the GOP is anti-education. They know that if, by accident, any one of their voters managed to read a book, they would lose them forever.

I gave you a perfect example of the FoxNews crew lying to your face because they _know_ that you are too stupid to realize that Obama can't actually pixelate himself.

And you BOUGHT it.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7448 May 6, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Conservatives wasting your time with getting the actual facts isn't something in which you are interested.
Pretty typical.
There's a reason the GOP is anti-education. They know that if, by accident, any one of their voters managed to read a book, they would lose them forever.
I gave you a perfect example of the FoxNews crew lying to your face because they _know_ that you are too stupid to realize that Obama can't actually pixelate himself.
And you BOUGHT it.
Let us all see if you can pool your intelligence and wrap your mind around this. I don't watch Fox News, nor do I watch CNN. Left wing, right wing, it doesn't matter because this bird don't fly, but either way it goes these days only the people get the bird, and that ain't nice.

You are a perfect illustration for why I don't watch any of the mouth pieces for either side of the two party tyranny system. You've been so indoctrinated, and so blinded by hatred, you can't even form a cogent thought for yourself. Also an excellent example for the Dumbing Down of America for the same reasons.

Los Angeles, CA

#7449 May 6, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us all see if you can pool your intelligence and wrap your mind around this. I don't watch Fox News, nor do I watch CNN. Left wing, right wing, it doesn't matter because this bird don't fly, but either way it goes these days only the people get the bird, and that ain't nice.
You are a perfect illustration for why I don't watch any of the mouth pieces for either side of the two party tyranny system. You've been so indoctrinated, and so blinded by hatred, you can't even form a cogent thought for yourself. Also an excellent example for the Dumbing Down of America for the same reasons.
I can describe you quite accurately.

You don't like news sources. You don't like facts. You don't like to be held responsible for your actions.

Basically you are a delusional paranoid drowning in your own ignorance proclaiming that you have the right to hurt others because you just don't know any better.

Here's a tip for you.

If you don't want to be a participant in the society, stop using our internet.

Location hidden

#7450 May 6, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
So...where do you get your information?
lala

Morristown, TN

#7451 May 6, 2013
Here we go
Olivia

Tullahoma, TN

#7452 May 6, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty typical.
And you BOUGHT it.
I totally agree. GOP financiers want the public afraid and ignorant. Much easier to control and mesmerize with propaganda, lies, and fear tactics.
Olivia

Tullahoma, TN

#7453 May 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes SSS, where does she get her info? I would like to know this as well.

Location hidden

#7454 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. GOP financiers want the public afraid and ignorant. Much easier to control and mesmerize with propaganda, lies, and fear tactics.
Absolutely! It's worked well for them for the last 12 years-plus! So, why change a good thing, that's working, is the way they see it!

I'm just waiting for their Wealthy Benefactors to start another "Fox Fake News-Like" Propaganda TV Channel, with all this increased wealth they've acquired in the last 12-plus years. They can certainly afford it and wouldn't even miss it!
Olivia

Tullahoma, TN

#7455 May 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! It's worked well for them for the last 12 years-plus! So, why change a good thing, that's working, is the way they see it!
I'm just waiting for their Wealthy Benefactors to start another "Fox Fake News-Like" Propaganda TV Channel, with all this increased wealth they've acquired in the last 12-plus years. They can certainly afford it and wouldn't even miss it!
Oh, please, say it ain't so. Not another FOX news. I cannot handle any more lies and fairy tales.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7456 May 7, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I can describe you quite accurately.
You don't like news sources. You don't like facts. You don't like to be held responsible for your actions.
Basically you are a delusional paranoid drowning in your own ignorance proclaiming that you have the right to hurt others because you just don't know any better.
Here's a tip for you.
If you don't want to be a participant in the society, stop using our internet.
Is that so?

Here's a little something you'll learn when you get an education. Ad Hominem attacks are a sure sign you've lost the argument. You go ahead though, the internet is open to all, at least for now.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7457 May 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I not covered that? Thomas, CSPAN, various news sites ranging from Democracy Now {used to check in at Real News Network, but they kinda lost it} to NewsMax, with BBC and Al Jazeera. Each story gets contrasted and compared between sources. The exceptions to the C/C is Thomas where I read the bills being considered by Congress; those have to be taken for what they are, but following the reporting on those bills can be quite entertaining.

From time to time a news story catches my eye, sometimes because of the source, and I may post it because I think it's interesting, not necessarily to make any kind of point.

I have recently been looking at another online source, BuzzSaw, hosted by Tyrel Ventura {yes, Jesse's son}. So far I've listened to 2 or 3 episodes.

Thank you for asking.
lol

Tampa, FL

#7458 May 7, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I not covered that? Thomas, CSPAN, various news sites ranging from Democracy Now {used to check in at Real News Network, but they kinda lost it} to NewsMax, with BBC and Al Jazeera. Each story gets contrasted and compared between sources. The exceptions to the C/C is Thomas where I read the bills being considered by Congress; those have to be taken for what they are, but following the reporting on those bills can be quite entertaining.
From time to time a news story catches my eye, sometimes because of the source, and I may post it because I think it's interesting, not necessarily to make any kind of point.
I have recently been looking at another online source, BuzzSaw, hosted by Tyrel Ventura {yes, Jesse's son}. So far I've listened to 2 or 3 episodes.
Thank you for asking.
Do you have a link to that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First US City Set To See Complete Obamacare Col... 1 hr BuildTheWall 240
anti trans bigotry 1 hr studioghibli 31
Vanderbilt Mortgage Finance for Clayton Homes ... (Jul '11) 10 hr Sky hawk 222
Rowing coverage sucks 12 hr Yourlifeismeaning... 6
Does anyone know who the female was that shot h... 17 hr Just wondering 1
If You Could Choose-Would You 21 hr Just Saying 34
my wife wants to take me to a strip club is tha... (Sep '13) 22 hr misfit 0676 35

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages