Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 318)

Showing posts 6,341 - 6,360 of8,463
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
True Champion

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

theOX wrote:
I believe that now most vaccines are not preventative, but are a means to the end to control population. I believe ADHD and the rest of the alphabet is from these.
This is why the flu vaccines will not be taken. also the chem trails in the skies are adding more poisons. And the heavy metals in our water...such as fluoride are other ways of destroying humans. If fluoride was so great to stop cavities, then why after these 40 + years, are there still cavities?

Agree with Common Sense, educate before you vaccinate.
Right on!
ManeBrane

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

theOX wrote:
I believe that now most vaccines are not preventative, but are a means to the end to control population. I believe ADHD and the rest of the alphabet is from these.
This is why the flu vaccines will not be taken. also the chem trails in the skies are adding more poisons. And the heavy metals in our water...such as fluoride are other ways of destroying humans. If fluoride was so great to stop cavities, then why after these 40 + years, are there still cavities?
You are living proof that the current environment destroys brain cells!
Ripley1965

Pickton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Common Sense wrote:
Not one single immunization or vaccine is "mandatory" now. If a school system or hospital tells you it is, they are lying. You can google "vaccination liberation of Tennessee" and contact them to get the FACTS and the paperwork to combat ANYONE, or any institution that tries to force you or your children to be vaccinated or deny them access to school, etc because you chose health over medical proven facts that vaccines are health DESTROYERS instead of "preservers".
Vaccines have been PROVEN to cause everything from liver failure, SIDS, and heart failure in newborns to ADHD, Chronic allergies, vision problems, Diabetes, Autism, cancer , and behavioral issues in children and teens. A little basic research and common sense will tell you that injecting yourself with a live virus along with high levels of aluminum, formaldehyde, mercury, and other proven cancer causing, organ destroying chemicals cannot be good for the body's long term health.
Children and people who are vaccinated have a 500% higher rate of illness and disease than those who aren't vaccinated. That is MEDICALLY PROVEN FACT that cannot be denied.
Educate before you vaccinate.
you are so right!! But most people won't educate thier selfs about it. They want to spout off about something they have not even tried to learn about on thier own. And at the same time they look like fools who are putting thier children in danger by giving them all these poisonist shots. It's a terrible thing that people will just let the government shoot thier kids up with anything they want and it's just fine because the government is doing it.
Ripley1965

Pickton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

theOX wrote:
. You are soo right !!!!
miss thang

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

not at all
True Champion

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text>you are so right!! But most people won't educate thier selfs about it. They want to spout off about something they have not even tried to learn about on thier own. And at the same time they look like fools who are putting thier children in danger by giving them all these poisonist shots. It's a terrible thing that people will just let the government shoot thier kids up with anything they want and it's just fine because the government is doing it.
Common sense says educate before you vaccinate, I say educate before you post on topix. Poisonist? Really? Lol Rhea county native I presume...
Sometimes late

Del Rio, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

It really doesn't matter what we want we are ruled by the government on every detail in our lives
scarlett

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Yes!
cantsay

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Immunizations are considered medical procedures and you can't force people to undergo a medical procedure.
Common Sense

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

cantsay wrote:
Immunizations are considered medical procedures and you can't force people to undergo a medical procedure.
Kind of true..... but the Govt is removing more and more of those rights each year.
Ripley1965

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

True Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense says educate before you vaccinate, I say educate before you post on topix. Poisonist? Really? Lol Rhea county native I presume...
educate your self. I know what I'm talking about and there are doctors who agree with me. Your the dam idiot that should educate yourself.
True Champion

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text>educate your self. I know what I'm talking about and there are doctors who agree with me. Your the dam idiot that should educate yourself.
This post is just like the last. You can't even spell, moron! Pass elementary school before you come on topix!

Since: Jan 13

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I hate getting shots!
Ripley1965

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

True Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is just like the last. You can't even spell, moron! Pass elementary school before you come on topix!
really? Who cares if something is spelled wrong. No one but you. Where talking about our kids taking shots. Your name should be true idiot not true champion ! If you don't want to talk about what we are discussing then stay off the post. You are the trouble maker that no one on here wants to hear from. Idiot !!!
True Champion

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

You are a genuine piece of sh!t. Lol
True Champion

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text>really? Who cares if something is spelled wrong. No one but you. Where talking about our kids taking shots. Your name should be true idiot not true champion ! If you don't want to talk about what we are discussing then stay off the post. You are the trouble maker that no one on here wants to hear from. Idiot !!!
You can get as mad as you want but you can't hide stupid!
Ripley1965

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text> really? Who cares if something is spelled wrong. No one but you. Where talking about our kids taking shots. Your name should be true idiot not true champion ! If you don't want to talk about what we are discussing then stay off the post. You are the trouble maker that no one on here wants to hear from. Idiot !!!
I have no intention of wasting my time with someone who does not care about discussing what we feel is important to us and our children. You are nothing but a trouble maker. You are the person that makes topix bad. If you want to grade a persons spelling get a job as a teacher or something and get off of here. No one wants to hear your crap. I won't entertain you by arguing with you any longer. Idiot.
True Champion

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no intention of wasting my time with someone who does not care about discussing what we feel is important to us and our children. You are nothing but a trouble maker. You are the person that makes topix bad. If you want to grade a persons spelling get a job as a teacher or something and get off of here. No one wants to hear your crap. I won't entertain you by arguing with you any longer. Idiot.
I don't want to have to decipher somebody's stupid. If you can't spell simple everyday words then you should work on that before you start sharing revelations from your superior mind.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

True Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to have to decipher somebody's stupid. If you can't spell simple everyday words then you should work on that before you start sharing revelations from your superior mind.
May I ask where your brilliant revelations are?
So You think your the "True Champion"?

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

True champion you are the stupid moron. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you retarded ? You have shown there is absolutely something wrong with ur head. You get on here cussing people because you don't have anything else to say because there is something wrong with ur mind. You don't agree with someone and when you get put in your place all you can do is cuss them and call them stupid. Well sounds like you are the stupid one. GET OFF TOPIX !!! No one wants to hear your crap. Ripley1965 is right not to waste his time on scum like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,341 - 6,360 of8,463
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pain Clinic 5 min Clawed Balls 19
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Vet 124,090
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealerships? (Feb '12) 9 min dangerous 8
Shooting victim refuses to cooperate with KPD (May '13) 20 min lil mama 2
Occupational Health Systems 1 hr Concerned Employer 1
Tennessee Occupational Health Knoxville TN 1 hr Great Staff 4
Cuonzo Martin discusses his decision 4 hr Kristopher 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••