iamabackdoc

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

I am available to answer general questions regarding pain management in Tennessee. Many of you express frustration about why things are the way they are. I hope to help you understand a bit better.

I will not answer medication questions or be baited into arguing with certain ignorant posters who have an agenda to promote.
iamabackdoc

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Earl you bring up a valid point. Somewhere along the line many Americans began to handle their healthcare like being hungry. It is easier, quicker and relatively cheap to go to McDonalds for dinner. At first it wasn't a bad thing because we didn't go everyday and supersize the meal. Now we do and obesity, diabetes and heart disease skyrocketing.
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

iamabackdoc wrote:
Earl you bring up a valid point. Somewhere along the line many Americans began to handle their healthcare like being hungry. It is easier, quicker and relatively cheap to go to McDonalds for dinner. At first it wasn't a bad thing because we didn't go everyday and supersize the meal. Now we do and obesity, diabetes and heart disease skyrocketing.
Shut the fcuk up you idiot. Earlier you were going to practice internet medicine and now you somehow realize the downfall. You're no physician and certainly if you are in healthcare you're a quack.
iamabackdoc

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

The first point is to understand the whole concept of well being vs disease with the focus on painful conditions and how pain managements fits in the treatment options.

Pain is a symptom of an underlying problem. Do you know what the problem is? Knowing the underlying pathology which causes the pain is vital in getting proper care.

How long have you had the pain?

What tests have you had to determine the severity of the problem?

What treatments have you had?

These are basic things that you should know.
iamabackdoc

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Pain developes for a reason. It is often the bodies first warning signal something is wrong. A lot of the time you had other warning signals but ignored them. Stiffness in the joint or tense muscles are often noticed and we say "I just overdid it, I'll be ok". No big deal.

Other times we have an accident and we say "I just stained by neck" or "banged my knee" and follow that up with "I'll be ok". You didn't break a bone right? No surgery needed? You must be fine!

How many times have we felt these aches and pains and say these things through our early years?
Freedom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

my big fanny hurts, can you help me? I was attacked by a very aggressive sheep! And my camel keeps biting me everywhere. I have big bite marks on all of my cheeks! My tunic is threadbare! Please help!
The truth

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Nobody ever died from pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••