David Russell age 34ish
Just wondering

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Anyone know anything about this guy? I know he has a pretty extensive background with the law and a handful of kids. Oldest is around 18 or so and I believe.. Just got out of prison recently.
Just wondering

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have searched everywhere and so far came up with one mugshot that wouldn't tell me anything. One person told me his last time in was for something to do with his wife. Then heard it was for vehicular homicide. Trying to figure out how much of a pos he really is.
blueeyes24

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2012
I went to school with him and knew the boys he was arrested for vh what is it you are wanting to know?
Just wondering wrote:
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have searched everywhere and so far came up with one mugshot that wouldn't tell me anything. One person told me his last time in was for something to do with his wife. Then heard it was for vehicular homicide. Trying to figure out how much of a pos he really is.
WoW

Clinton, TN

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Where's he from? Have a brother?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyclist ignoring the laws again? 8 hr Stupid is as stup... 4
McKay's needs a turn lane! 10 hr Hipster McKays Em... 2
News Black Lives Matter Knoxville co-founder explain... 12 hr Dirty White Boy 13
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 15 hr Clam Bake 119
KUB Billing 16 hr Ace 8
Anyone in Knoxville voting for Lying Hillary Cl... 16 hr Wild Bill 2
News Sevier County residents express concerns over g... (Jul '07) 19 hr Outsider 62

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages