chance

Kingston, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
I'm in need of animal supplies to help get my dream to actually come true. This dream is to start my very own animal shelter/rescue. Im asking to see if anyone has any dog houses, bowls, fencing, etc., that they would like to donate. Ive already rescued 2 dogs and would like to be able to rescue more. If you know of anyone that has any of those things they are wanting to throw out or no longer need please think of my dogs and the others we coukd save. Thank you for your time and patience.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Are you planning on doing this out of your house?
Jim Kidwell

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 20, 2013
chance wrote:
I'm in need of animal supplies to help get my dream to actually come true. This dream is to start my very own animal shelter/rescue. Im asking to see if anyone has any dog houses, bowls, fencing, etc., that they would like to donate. Ive already rescued 2 dogs and would like to be able to rescue more. If you know of anyone that has any of those things they are wanting to throw out or no longer need please think of my dogs and the others we coukd save. Thank you for your time and patience.
Are you retarded? Seriously...are you?
real big T

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Jim Kidwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? Seriously...are you?
That's the same thing we were wandering about you.....ISN'T IT IRONIC???? YEAH I REALLY DO THINK!!!!
Danielle

Caryville, TN

#5 Jan 20, 2013
delicious1 wrote:
Are you planning on doing this out of your house?
Yes, we are doing this in our own home right now. We are currently paying for an acre of land and wanting to expand. We just need dog supplies and support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min The Butler 150,373
Review: IAC Corporation 27 min Girl searching fo... 1
Why are we Christians allowing this 35 min Wondering 8
sj_bunch@yahoo.com 1 hr OMG NOT AGAIN 1
Thousands attend first Coal Country Go Tell Cru... 1 hr FearDevil 1
Brenda butler? Wondering how she is? Mom and da... 6 hr Chuck Fennell 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr ozzy 9,448
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••