as it was in the days of Noah, so sha...

as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
part of the body

Athens, TN

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Everybody is always talking about going to heaven. What about the 8 promises in psalms to the meek and just, that they will inherent the earth? In luke and matthew its says as was in the days of noah so shall it be.... there will be two women in the field.... all throught the bible it happens the same way the bad are killed or taken away and the good remain! If luke and matthew are correct then the good will inherent the earth and bad will be swept away.
As it was in the days of Noah.... it will be the opposite this time?
Lol

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2014
The bible is a work fiction. Rest easy.
Rapture is a lie

Scranton, PA

#6 Mar 21, 2014
part of the body wrote:
Everybody is always talking about going to heaven. What about the 8 promises in psalms to the meek and just, that they will inherent the earth? In luke and matthew its says as was in the days of noah so shall it be.... there will be two women in the field.... all throught the bible it happens the same way the bad are killed or taken away and the good remain! If luke and matthew are correct then the good will inherent the earth and bad will be swept away.
As it was in the days of Noah.... it will be the opposite this time?
If you are referring to the rapture doctrine; that is a lie right straight out of hell. Pre-Tribulation Rapture False Doctrine: People who believe in the rapture are looking for a gentle coward's way out. And its not even in the Bible.
•For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. I Thessalonians 4:14
For those of us who read and take the words of Jesus and Paul to mean what they say, it is easy to understand that there is no such thing as a pre-tribulation "rapture" of the saints of God.
Jesus' disciples, in Matthew 24:3, asked Jesus for the sign of His coming, and of the end of the world. When we get to verses 29-31, Jesus answers his disciples question and he made it perfectly clear that the world would have tribulations from that time forward and right up to the end, and that we would see the abomination of desolation. He made it crystal clear, or the days of antichrist's reign/tribulation, then the sign of the Son of man would appear in the clouds of heaven. Jesus made no mention of a secret pre tribulation rapture of the saints as your pre-trib promoters are peddling. AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS,
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and THEY SHALL GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT FROM THE FOUR WINDS, FROM ONE END OF HEAVEN TO THE OTHER." vs. 29-31
The sign of the son of man appearing in the clouds of heaven is every believer's "blessed hope", and not a pre-tribulation rapture as your pre-tribulation rapture promoters try to tell you. Neither Jesus or Paul or Peter, John, James, Daniel or Isaiah or any of the NT and OT prophets and writers ever taught such a thing as a pre-tribulation rapture. Even James, the brother of Jesus wrote in his epistle in James 5:7 to the saints "Be patient, therefore brethren until the coming of the Lord. How could James ever tell us that we must wait patiently until the coming of the Lord, which is after the tribulation, unless we must be on earth enduring the entire tribulation?
Likewise, Peter also associates and connects the coming of the Lord for his saints just before the Day of the Lord, or Armageddon in 2 Peter 3:10-12 where Peter writes:
But the day of the Lord will comes as a thief in the night, in the which the heavens shall pass away with agreat noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Seeing then, that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness.
LOOKING FOR AND HASTING UNTO THE COMING UNTO THE DAY OF GOD, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
But thenew earth that Jesus is building will be here forever. 1st chapter of Revelation, John saw the new heaven and new earth coming down from God out of Heaven. If it was already here, it would not have to come down.
The rapture belief is satan's trick, to keep people from being saved.
fire down below

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 21, 2014
rapture is man made stuff.
if jesus had wanted you to believe all those lies they tell he would have told you so.
believing the rapture is making jesus and john the revelator out to be liars.
most rapture people believe we are all gonna rise at the same time.
can you imagine the fights between the dem libs and the christians if this happened?
mark my words, your government is bringing prophecy closer to home every day.
and what are you going to do about this microchip obama is enforcing?
you will have a choice to make. turning a dumb head to the truth will not set you free.
if you dont endure through it, you will not be saved.
anything you let them put under your skin is not natural.
rapture was NEVER a part of the bible.
the ones who believe that lie keeps telling themselves that it always was.
but it was never.
it was invented and created by a woman in 1830 with a vision.
and the people as mention on the 1st page of this thread, took command with their evil deceptions. there was no record of any rapture before 1830.
jesus said we will be abused, afflicted, and killed for believing in him. we will get the worst kind of treatment ever from the workers of satan. if we work for jesus, we will be treated just like he and his deciples, and all the prophets were. they will call us awful names, they will curse us, and call us witches, and some of those rapture believers are calling us members of the occult, just because some of our prayers get answered.
they will hate us for being blessed to pay our bills and eat good food; yes, even those rapture believers will join in the fun poking of gods holy people, while they waste and party their life away and not even a good health to show for it. their rotted teeth and rotted lungs tell on them.
just read matthew 24 and the book of revelation.
I also believe this earth will burn up and be completely melted just like he said. 2 pet 3. rapture belevers thinks this old earth will be here forever. GOD FORBID!
isaiah 65:17 jesus said he is building a new heaven and a new earth.
he aint recycling this old thing for us to live on! for, behold, i create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
rev 21 verse 1 and 2.
and I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2. and i john saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
if it was already here, it would not have to come down.
wake up rapture believers and get out of your sins!
it is not okay for you to live in sin, and it is not okay for you to say you will sin a little every day.
if you get jesus in your heart and soul, you will not have any desire to sin and live that filthy way!
Holiness

Gilbert, AZ

#8 Mar 22, 2014
Old time holiness is closer to the teaching of god than any other.
They dont sugar coat it and tell you lies.
Peter58

Knoxville, TN

#9 Mar 25, 2014
I guess some day we all will see what is real and what isn't. Until then I'm gonna try my best to be a good man and not live in constant sin. I had a near death experience about a year ago and could actually feel my soul being pulled out of my body. Scariest thing I've ever experienced. Cannot begin to describe how shook up I was and I can say whatever was pulling me out was not an angel of god. Maybe one of those prevented whatever it was from taking me.
one body

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2014
Your Soul can't be pulled out! Your spirit maybe. The Soul is made of three things. Your will, your emotions and your mental reasoning.
Mama Bear

AOL

#11 Apr 4, 2014
Your spirit and soul are housed together in your brain. When you hear someone speak, you all so see the soul speak as well. We are now in the days of Noe (Noah) God is now sutting up the ark door. its almost time for pretty boy to make his seen at the 6th trump, 6th seal, 6th vial
satan will play the role of the false jesus christ or in other word the (antichrist) The true Christ doesn't appear until the 7th trump.
try your best to overcome

AOL

#12 Apr 4, 2014
rapture,good friday,easter & dec 25th are all lies... be not decieved!!! study to find out why you believe in what you believe. i did and found out that i had been hoodwinked. rapture started in the 1800s by margeret mcdonald not YASHUA. good friday and easter (ishtar) was started by constatine the emporer of rome, the sign of jonah was 3 days and nights 72 hrs.not 36hrs as you get from fri to sunday. YASHUA gave up HIS SPIRIT wed eve & YAWEH resurrected HIM satuday eve. remember mary magdaline found the tomb empty before the sunrise on the first day of the week which is sunday not the sabbath. the sabbath is the 7th day which is saturday. now there were shepards abiding in the field, not in dec their sheep are in the barn. eve didn't eat a apple, she and adam coverd thier nakedness not thier mouths,cain was of the wicked one.and she cont in labor with able.
try your best to overcome

AOL

#13 Apr 4, 2014
two in the field one will be taken and the other left, the one taken,is decieved by the anti-christ. also man does not die and burn eternally in hell. YAWEH will judge after the millinium here on earth and HE will wipe them out of existance. satan and his fallen angels is the reson hell was created. the Laws (COMMANDMENTS) wasn't done away with,or nailed to the cross. they are just as they where the day YAWEH wrote them. don't follow mans traditions. read chapter by chapter. vs by vs. and you'll find the simplicity in the MESSIAH. satan is doing his job,(very well) to decieve, are YASHUAS followers doing thiers??? FATHER i done this and that in your name, and he said go away you workers of iniquity i never knew you.(traditions of men, not HIS TRUTHS) when the vale was rent (tore from top to bottom) man no longer had to go thru a priest. it's man to the FATHER thru YASHUA
Just Thinking

Lenoir City, TN

#14 Apr 4, 2014
God will rapture his Church out the non believers will be left to face (Hell on earth) After the tribulation period is over God will set his kingdom up here on earth. If you study Revelations you can understand the final chapter.
Mama Bear

AOL

#15 Apr 4, 2014
The word rapture is not in the words of our Father. it was John who was taken into heaven, not the church people. There is two tribulations we are in the first one now, and satan will be here for 5 lunar months or 150 solar days.
Danny

Asheville, NC

#17 Apr 13, 2014
You people are so stupid. I don't what kind of cult you are in but you better open your eyes. Jesus is coming back to get His children.
Agree

Knoxville, TN

#18 Apr 14, 2014
Danny wrote:
You people are so stupid. I don't what kind of cult you are in but you better open your eyes. Jesus is coming back to get His children.
you are correct. Let these non believers continue to sin and do the devils work and they will find out one day what's real or not.
Lol

Knoxville, TN

#20 Apr 14, 2014
Speaking of cults, your the one talking to a magic invisible person. Your faith should be shamed because of its stupidity. Canaanite pagan gods nothing more. El is the original name of the god most of you worship, who again, is not real, and does not hear your prayers. No prayer has ever been answered. Not one, go ahead and try. Pray as hard as you want. What will be will be, your sky man wont change that. But when all else fails im sure you will just mumble on about gods "mysterious ways" Please...grow and quit talking to imaginary people. Do some research, read a little about the history of your religion.
Follower of the WAY

Oliver Springs, TN

#21 Nov 20, 2014
Wheat and tares. tares are the first to go.(deceived by the false Christ) no rapture, YA's little flock will remain on the new earth in YESHUA's KINGDOM. don't be confused (Babylon) 6th false. 7th TRUTH
metoo

Strawberry Plains, TN

#22 Nov 20, 2014
One of the reasons I stopped going to church and I do my praying at home/inn a quiet outdoor setting etc is because people want to make it more about something else and all I ever wanted was to worship my lord Jesus christ.
Bob Segal

Sevierville, TN

#23 Nov 20, 2014
I have read all these tex from all different kind of people that claim to read their Bible and try to live right but not a single one used their right name on their tex. That seemed funny to me.
Eazyduzzit

Knoxville, TN

#24 Nov 30, 2014
It seems to me like people today like to pretend they believe what was written in the Middle East by goat herders 2000 years ago, just so they can condemn their neighbors to hell.
Conehead

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Nov 30, 2014
Why don't you guys go burn a goat so your god can sniff it? Jehovah loves to sniff burnt goat. He loves it almost as much as watching his son bleed to death. He really got off on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys BEWARE!! 5 hr xxx 3
Mouse's Ear (Sep '10) 7 hr mark 103
IRS Scammers 9 hr Anonymous 1
july 4 th 12 hr bacsoldier 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Knoxville, TN (Jul '10) 16 hr JustinElliotfrmLe... 169
Chrysler 300 22 hr Street inlaw 3
Beware 22 hr biggdadday 2
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE