Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments (Page 5,264)

Showing posts 105,261 - 105,280 of123,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>i knew he sued her but why did it get that far? Did they dislike eachother before topix?
I don't know.It just has never left this TOPIX on here and CAMDEN both.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Loudnproud wrote:
<quoted text>AWESOME! GREAT!!!SUPERB!! Now lets hear these sissys cry about it. I can hear it now "OMG we are only going to get 2 Hummers this year?" Dang environment killers!!
Looks like you are doing a good job at pointing out all the things the old pubs do on here and scream bloody murder when it is done to them. I have come to the conclusion that they are blind to what they do daily - only what others do... It also seems like the "smart ones" can't even post a working link...LOL Keep at them - you're doing a great job, and maybe one day they will get it....
Loudnproud

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.It just has never left this TOPIX on here and CAMDEN both.
kinda like you and your beaus. Buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz

This is really exciting for a Friday night. Yeehaw. And to think you cheapskates sent on this site relentlessly 24/7!!! Anyway, you Ice Queen are allowed to have the floor for a few. Dismissed
Loudnproud

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are doing a good job at pointing out all the things the old pubs do on here and scream bloody murder when it is done to them. I have come to the conclusion that they are blind to what they do daily - only what others do... It also seems like the "smart ones" can't even post a working link...LOL Keep at them - you're doing a great job, and maybe one day they will get it....
THANK YOU!!! I know it's a lost cause because you can't teach an old dog new tricks but this cycle has to be broken somewhere. Why the hell should I pay more taxes so others can live more lavishly? Who needs a 4 car garage? Who needs gold and fine china for the Christmas dinner? I'm over greedy people. I guarantee you My Savior didn't worry about the fine linen that he was swaddled in. I guarantee My Savior didn't care he was not born at the Ritz Carlton. I guarantee My Savior GAVE to the needy, fed the hungry and never wanted praise for doing so. I used to go to Manley Church here in Motown, until a well pronounced Sunday school teacher made several sexual remarks and passes at me. When I reported him, he was defended because "he makes numerous generous donations to the church." Please do not think I'm just a bitter lady, I'm not, I'm tired is all :) the greed,bragging, insults, and judging on this site by a certain clique is overwhelming. I really don't enjoy being "mean" but you gotta be assertive when dealing with these morons. I came here SEVERAL times in peace, I offered conversation which was polite, I even wished out holiday cheer only to be snubbed. My point, and others have been proved. You will never be able to convince these old nags tho. So therefore the good fight continues!! How long you think it will be before my church drama is picked apart. Funny thing? The pervert that did it said "I asked for it." I'm not saying anything bad about REAL CHRISTIANS, the old timers club here just don't get it, as you say. Bless you and I hope you are and do have a very Merry Christmas my friend. Take care.
Loudnproud

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
http://ideas.time.com/2013/12/ 16/its-a-mans-world-and-it-alw ays-will-be/print/
tís a Manís World, and It Always Will Be
Is that what in the hell happened to it? Wait a minute, wait until we get a woman president, it will get better!!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Loudnproud wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU!!! I know it's a lost cause because you can't teach an old dog new tricks but this cycle has to be broken somewhere. Why the hell should I pay more taxes so others can live more lavishly? Who needs a 4 car garage? Who needs gold and fine china for the Christmas dinner? I'm over greedy people. I guarantee you My Savior didn't worry about the fine linen that he was swaddled in. I guarantee My Savior didn't care he was not born at the Ritz Carlton. I guarantee My Savior GAVE to the needy, fed the hungry and never wanted praise for doing so. I used to go to Manley Church here in Motown, until a well pronounced Sunday school teacher made several sexual remarks and passes at me. When I reported him, he was defended because "he makes numerous generous donations to the church." Please do not think I'm just a bitter lady, I'm not, I'm tired is all :) the greed,bragging, insults, and judging on this site by a certain clique is overwhelming. I really don't enjoy being "mean" but you gotta be assertive when dealing with these morons. I came here SEVERAL times in peace, I offered conversation which was polite, I even wished out holiday cheer only to be snubbed. My point, and others have been proved. You will never be able to convince these old nags tho. So therefore the good fight continues!! How long you think it will be before my church drama is picked apart. Funny thing? The pervert that did it said "I asked for it." I'm not saying anything bad about REAL CHRISTIANS, the old timers club here just don't get it, as you say. Bless you and I hope you are and do have a very Merry Christmas my friend. Take care.
I understand - back at ya - you go girl....
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
C'mon, Busyolivia, it's time to be hosed down.
Do you have anything except that lame azz shite about baths? You must really need a bath.... Go take one already and stop polluting our environment.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a scientific fact that liberals never bathe.
And mash those smilies, shitferbrains.
And it's a scientific fact that you are a complete idiot !
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Loudnproud wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU!!! I know it's a lost cause because you can't teach an old dog new tricks but this cycle has to be broken somewhere. Why the hell should I pay more taxes so others can live more lavishly? Who needs a 4 car garage? Who needs gold and fine china for the Christmas dinner? I'm over greedy people. I guarantee you My Savior didn't worry about the fine linen that he was swaddled in. I guarantee My Savior didn't care he was not born at the Ritz Carlton. I guarantee My Savior GAVE to the needy, fed the hungry and never wanted praise for doing so. I used to go to Manley Church here in Motown, until a well pronounced Sunday school teacher made several sexual remarks and passes at me. When I reported him, he was defended because "he makes numerous generous donations to the church." Please do not think I'm just a bitter lady, I'm not, I'm tired is all :) the greed,bragging, insults, and judging on this site by a certain clique is overwhelming. I really don't enjoy being "mean" but you gotta be assertive when dealing with these morons. I came here SEVERAL times in peace, I offered conversation which was polite, I even wished out holiday cheer only to be snubbed. My point, and others have been proved. You will never be able to convince these old nags tho. So therefore the good fight continues!! How long you think it will be before my church drama is picked apart. Funny thing? The pervert that did it said "I asked for it." I'm not saying anything bad about REAL CHRISTIANS, the old timers club here just don't get it, as you say. Bless you and I hope you are and do have a very Merry Christmas my friend. Take care.
It is not your business what is on my family's table.It is not your business who has 4 cars or two or whatever.YOU have posted vulgar remarks on this site and you think you have the upper hand calling out sexually implied things.
You call out what others post yet do not notice SSS telling posters they are animals and to STFU and you call yourself smart??
I tell you now I will use caps,I will post , I will not be intimidated by a screwball as you are.
You have insulted every poster on here and no one invited you to come where everyone likes each other.You are trouble on here and you are not welcome.No one cares about your nasty talk and your nasty mind.As for me ,I am single and YOU are a maniac,
THINKING YOU CAN REFER TO SOMEONE'S HUSBAND..
NOW TAKE YOUR SORRY MOUTHY SELF ELSEWHERE YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL.WHAT a waste of time you are.
We have had enough of you.You are nothing but a piece of crap who has run your posts in the ground...We owe you nothing but to tell you to get lost.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Al right guys,this idiot thinks they have put posters down.Let it rip.
Think they are mouthy enough to scare posters?? Not hardly.
It doesn't matter who you are.
YOU run no show and you run no poster off. These posters know what is going on and you do not.
If you attended a church until some one said something to hurt your litle feelings what is it to posters?? Nothing .
You are trying to bluff posters into leaving and here's a tip ,

NO ONE IS GOING ANYWHERE IN CAPS Keep blowing your smoke ,you get no where.
123pictures

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

All right guys, I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW I am a GAY WOMAN TRAPPED IN A MANS BODY!!!!!!!!!!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

It appears that Barry Obama is dismantling the ACA himself.
Kudos, Mr President.
Another revision for exemptions just issued within the last 24 hours.
Good job!
The ACA website was down for 3 hours today.
There is still no vehicle to make payment for a "sign-up".
Good planning.
Design a system, but neglect to incorporate a way to pay for your new plan.
Since Oct. 1 ... 1.5 million sign ups; 6 million policies cancelled = net loss of 4.5 million.
So 4.5 million more people don' have insurance since the Oct. 1 rollout.
Impressive, Mr President!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Amanda Marcotte wrote:
<quoted text>Sen.Baucus Tax Reform Cuts $46 Billion in Oil Breaks
Refinery
By Dan Weiss and Miranda Peterson
On November 21, Sen. Max Baucus (D-MT), chair of the Senate Finance Committee, unveiled a discussion draft of tax reform legislation that focuses on cost recovery and accounting rules as part of a comprehensive overhaul of the U.S. tax code. The discussion draft proposes to eliminate as much as an estimated $46 billion in unnecessary tax breaks for hugely profitable Big Oil companies over the next decade.
The discussion draft, however, only addresses some of Big Oilís special tax provisions. While the elimination of these special tax breaks would increase tax fairness and reduce the deficit, there are at least three others that benefit Big Oil that are not addressed in the discussion draft.
Meanwhile, the White House just announced that Sen. Baucus will be nominated to become the next U.S. ambassador to China. If he is confirmed, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) is expected to replace Sen. Baucus as chair of the Senate Finance Committee. Sen. Baucusís proposal is a promising start, but Sen. Wyden could complete the job by emulating Sen. Sanders and Rep. Ellisonís proposal to eliminate all the tax breaks. This would shift some of the burden of deficit reduction from middle- and low-income families to some of the worldís biggest corporations, which can afford it. Read more.
What?
Finish the story, please....
Explain what occurs when some oil companies qualify for the tax break.
Explain what they do to get the tax breaks.
Remember the Barry Obama $1 trillion "stimulous".
Please find me a job still in existence today created by the "stimulous".
After your fruitless attempt to find a "stimulous" job in existence, Google job creation in the energy industry, and pay special attention to the lack of workers in Texas and North Dakota.
And here's a hint as to the starting pay on a land based oil rig....$64000 a year to start.
Now about those tax breaks for big oil..........
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, junior. Nobody is screaming and as far as I can tell, no one has done a damn thing to anyone. Grow up idiot.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Loudnproud wrote:
Fail.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Would someone please shovel the Morristown sh!t out of here and put it back in the Mo East high school where it belongs.
American

Nortonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare was intended to do 2 things and it is doing both very well.

It was intended to provide free health care to Obama's political base, the professional welfare recipient class. It is doing that. They get Medicaid. Absolutely FREE.

It was also intended to punish the working class who are the rank and file voters of the Republican Party. It is doing that just fine too. They are being stuck with huge premium increases that they must pay or be fined. Many will be unable to afford insurance and will end up paying the fine. If they can afford insurance, the deductibles and co-payments are so high that they cannot afford to use it for routine care.

Obamacare also has 2 built in mechanisms that will hurt workers even more than the individual mandate. First, by exempting employers with under 50 employees (and adding greatly to the cost of the premiums that they must pay if they do cover their employees) it encourages employers with just a few workers over 50, say 54, to lay off workers to get under the 50 limit. Many will do that. They will have no choice, since they cannot afford the higher premiums that they must now pay. The loophole that allows big employers with hundreds or thousands of low wage employees to not cover part time workers is an incentive for those employers to cut people's hours.

The aim was to force low wage workers onto the expanded Medicaid. However, there is a Catch-22 in that too. Take this example:

A 55 year old factory worker who worked for good wages for many years and is laid off because his job was outsourced to Asia. He owns a house that is paid for, two or more vehicles, and maybe a boat or a little tract of land that he uses for recreation. He has some savings. After he is laid off, he takes a full time job at low wages. It is all that he can get. It pays the bills and he figures he can last until age 62 and Social Security and retirement kick in. Then Obamacare hits his employer. If he works for an employer with 50 workers and he's no. 50, he will be the one fired. Last hired; first fired. He has to pay his own Obamacare, but he can't afford it.

"But," the Obamanites say, "He can get expanded Medicaid!"

Well, yes, he can. But - and here's the Catch-22 - he's not eligible for Medicaid because he has too much in the way of assets - that house and everything that he has worked all his life for. He has liquidate those assets and spend the money before he can get Medicaid. It will impoverish him.

And that is just what Obama intended for it to do.
BCAlien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Loud proud wrote:
<quoted text>i haven't a clue hon. This dingle hopper is crazier than I realized. Well all of them are actually...
Being a sweet transvestite from transvelania, I'm offended.
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Loudnproud wrote:
you are a bitter big ole negro girl. I doubt anybody has ever made a pass at you.
FRIENDof Whoyour DADDY

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>you are a bitter big ole negro girl. I doubt anybody has ever made a pass at you.
naw, loudyproudy is a trashy white girl with kids, baby daddy split, and she's pizzed at everybody now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 105,261 - 105,280 of123,883
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance