Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments (Page 5,151)

Showing posts 103,001 - 103,020 of140,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, she was concentrating on what was happening at the Memorial, at the time.
I saw the same pictures that you did, Willard, and I've watched Michelle Obama, seen all her interviews, watched her broadcasts with her Husband and how they interacted with each other, CLOSELY, and I absolutely disagree with your assessment. Michelle Obama is NOT a timid Wife, nor a timid Woman. Believe me, when I tell you, had she been upset with him, she would have definitely let him know and he would have stopped whatever was upsetting her, immediately.
Michelle Obama is not that insecure, BELIEVE ME!
Fox Fake News and TEAbaggers see things that simply aren't there, concerning EVERYTHING...or they pretend to, but especially where the Obamas are concerned, even the Children.
Again the true Stupid Senile Senior has just proven to all of us that she is lost with her rants and attacks yet she fails to realize that her lord and savior Obama is a liar and has put us at 18 trillion in debt... Gee ahhhhh and because fox said that our debt is unreal it's fake right??? Tell me what have they lied about??? I also look into what they say... Now I know MSNBC has radicals and folks that lie... Example... Al Sharpton.... Talk about a radical... Or Keith Olberman... He was unreal... Gone from them now but happily back in sports where he sucks at that as well... Go look things up from the source before you speak!!!
Jim

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you simply cannot help yourself. You're so ignorant you don't even know the ignorance you post. You should have stayed in school NoName who isn't Sassy.
Columbus landed on our shores in 1492. America was not yet a country at that time dummy. Does the date July 4th, 1776 strike a chord in your deranged mind?
Umm, in 1492 Columbus landed in The Bahamas.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, because they don't behave like TEAbaggers do, regardless of whatever color they are.
Then why you call all other Black people "yard apes"? Oh, I see, its because he's half white. Interesting logic douchebagger.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut down early voting, institute I.D. Laws that target blacks, hispanics, the elderly, high school students, college students, stop early voting and same day registration? What is your definition of communism? If you can not win an election..stop people from voting..That is Tyranny.
So you were opposed to the Black Panther intimidation tactics at the polls, then?
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Then go get your mommy and have her help you with the hard words.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/afri...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame you. I'm not going to baby-sit Mother Gaia's STD's either. Outta here.
There's more to you than meets the eye, LM.
" The primal Greek Mother .."
Night.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Duh-liv-a you may want to see if you can find this on tape. It has hard words, too, I think.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/how-to-be-a-g...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, in 1492 Columbus landed in The Bahamas.
You're right, my apologies. However, my point remains intact. There was no America in 1492. You neglected or simply ignored this part of the post.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
And the self anointed "intellectuals" don't even know that Mandela was a Communist.
I guess Maddow or Maher neglected to tell them.
Mandela was, first and foremost, a Civil Right Activist! To you TEAbaggers , with the misinformation spewed forth by Fox Fake News and your total lack of knowledge about what Communism really is... TO YOU, THAT is the same thing as a Communist! EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY who doesn't agree with your radical, backward, and off-the-wall positions, and "UNCONSTITUTIONAL", "My way ONLY" beliefs, is a Communist, according to you!
The total ignorance of TEAbaggers REALLY is annoying, especially when combined with their insatiable obsession to constantly display it!
It must be pure torture, trying to force the entire world to do just as the TEAbaggers order them to do, especially in Countries that the TEAbaggers couldn't even find on a Map, much less having ever been there, or know anything about the history , the People, or the conditions there, past and present.
But, that doesn't stop them from knowing ALL there is to know about every Country in the World and what the People need, deserve, have been through, and what brought them to the point they're at now. The TEAbaggers' method is quite simple...if you're not White and Rich, you're wrong and you don't deserve ANYTHING except what we allow you to have, because you're a Communist, including this One!
That's their entire attitude and their complete answer to every problem, in every Nation, and to every Person in the World!
TEABAGGERS know it all, according to them...but ONLY according to them!
BCAlien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Rat Scabies Watch wrote:
"a useless abscess on the face of humanity"
http://i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/09/17/...
No just yard apes
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

You picked a fine time to leave me Blue Shield

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text> Mandela was, first and foremost, a Civil Right Activist!
He was first and foremost the leader of the ANC. Here's an article by your beloved NY Times where the ANC admitted committing atrocities to get their way.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/05/13/world/party...

Notice that the ANC committed these atrocities on black people. Odd way of trying to get their civil rights, wouldn't you agree?

Sorta like Obama destroying the American health system to help people get health insurance.

Here's some more information on the activities that are now overlooked:

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/05/13/world/party...
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

From Forbes:

Mentally Strong People: The 13 Things They Avoid

1. Waste Time Feeling Sorry for Themselves. You don’t see mentally strong people feeling sorry for their circumstances or dwelling on the way they’ve been mistreated. When a situation turns out badly, they respond with phrases such as “Oh, well.” Or perhaps simply,“Next!”

2. Give Away Their Power. Mentally strong people avoid giving others the power to make them feel inferior or bad.

3. Shy Away from Change. Mentally strong people embrace change and they welcome challenge. Their biggest “fear,” if they have one, is not of the unknown, but of becoming complacent and stagnant.

4. Waste Energy on Things They Can’t Control. Mentally strong people don’t complain (much) about bad traffic, lost luggage, or especially about other people, as they recognize that all of these factors are generally beyond their control.

5. Worry About Pleasing Others. Know any people pleasers? Or, conversely, people who go out of their way to dis-please others as a way of reinforcing an image of strength? Neither position is a good one. A mentally strong person strives to be kind and fair and to please others where appropriate, but is unafraid to speak up. They are able to withstand the possibility that someone will get upset and will navigate the situation, wherever possible, with grace.

6. Fear Taking Calculated Risks. A mentally strong person is willing to take calculated risks. This is a different thing entirely than jumping headlong into foolish risks. But with mental strength, an individual can weigh the risks and benefits thoroughly, and will fully assess the potential downsides and even the worst-case scenarios before they take action.

7. Dwell on the Past. There is strength in acknowledging the past and especially in acknowledging the things learned from past experiences—but a mentally strong person is able to avoid miring their mental energy in past disappointments or in fantasies of the “glory days” gone by. They invest the majority of their energy in creating an optimal present and future.

8. Make the Same Mistakes Over and Over. A mentally strong person accepts full responsibility for past behavior and is willing to learn from mistakes.

9. Resent Other People’s Success. It takes strength of character to feel genuine joy and excitement for other people’s success. Mentally strong people have this ability. They don’t become jealous or resentful when others succeed. They are willing to work hard for their own chances at success, without relying on shortcuts.

10. Give Up After Failure. Every failure is a chance to improve. Even the greatest entrepreneurs are willing to admit that their early efforts invariably brought many failures. Mentally strong people are willing to fail again and again, if necessary, as long as the learning experience from every “failure” can bring them closer to their ultimate goals.

11. Fear Alone Time. Mentally strong people enjoy and even treasure the time they spend alone. They use their downtime to reflect, to plan, and to be productive. Most importantly, they don’t depend on others to shore up their happiness and moods. They can be happy with others, and they can also be happy alone.

12. Feel the World Owes Them Anything. Executives and employees at every level are gaining the realization that the world does not owe them a salary, a benefits package and a comfortable life. Mentally strong people enter the world prepared to work and succeed on their merits, at every stage of the game.

13. Expect Immediate Results. Whether it’s a workout plan, a nutritional regimen, or starting a business, mentally strong people are “in it for the long haul”. They know better than to expect immediate results. They apply their energy and time in measured doses and they celebrate each milestone and increment of success on the way. They have “staying power.” And they understand that genuine changes take time.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

SSS just has to be the last word every day ,every night,all the time.ANnoying is not even the word .Mild compared to the real wordd,blind obedience to a president who has lost his glitter.
She would argue with a post just to get the last word,this idiot that uses a racial slur calling people "YARD APES.
Hope everybody in CAMDEN sees how racist she is on TOPIX.

She knew what she was typing,this expert talking "enclyclopedia"
She who knows all?? She just didn't get by with it..
She is a racist,calls people YARD APES.She has been like that all along,Just got brave enough to spit it out on TOPIX. Probably says it all the time mumbling to herself.
Let's keep YARD APES before her highness for using the word she knew better than to use.
Never reads all the crap she types and posts then tries to chicken out,denying it's her post.Blames and accuses others who do not exist.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

word,corrected.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
From Forbes:
Mentally Strong People: The 13 Things They Avoid
1. Waste Time Feeling Sorry for Themselves. You don’t see mentally strong people feeling sorry for their circumstances or dwelling on the way they’ve been mistreated. When a situation turns out badly, they respond with phrases such as “Oh, well.” Or perhaps simply,“Next!”
2. Give Away Their Power. Mentally strong people avoid giving others the power to make them feel inferior or bad.
3. Shy Away from Change. Mentally strong people embrace change and they welcome challenge. Their biggest “fear,” if they have one, is not of the unknown, but of becoming complacent and stagnant.
4. Waste Energy on Things They Can’t Control. Mentally strong people don’t complain (much) about bad traffic, lost luggage, or especially about other people, as they recognize that all of these factors are generally beyond their control.
5. Worry About Pleasing Others. Know any people pleasers? Or, conversely, people who go out of their way to dis-please others as a way of reinforcing an image of strength? Neither position is a good one. A mentally strong person strives to be kind and fair and to please others where appropriate, but is unafraid to speak up. They are able to withstand the possibility that someone will get upset and will navigate the situation, wherever possible, with grace.
6. Fear Taking Calculated Risks. A mentally strong person is willing to take calculated risks. This is a different thing entirely than jumping headlong into foolish risks. But with mental strength, an individual can weigh the risks and benefits thoroughly, and will fully assess the potential downsides and even the worst-case scenarios before they take action.
7. Dwell on the Past. There is strength in acknowledging the past and especially in acknowledging the things learned from past experiences—but a mentally strong person is able to avoid miring their mental energy in past disappointments or in fantasies of the “glory days” gone by. They invest the majority of their energy in creating an optimal present and future.
8. Make the Same Mistakes Over and Over. A mentally strong person accepts full responsibility for past behavior and is willing to learn from mistakes.
9. Resent Other People’s Success. It takes strength of character to feel genuine joy and excitement for other people’s success. Mentally strong people have this ability. They don’t become jealous or resentful when others succeed. They are willing to work hard for their own chances at success, without relying on shortcuts.
10. Give Up After Failure. Every failure is a chance to improve. Even the greatest entrepreneurs are willing to admit that their early efforts invariably brought many failures. Mentally strong people are willing to fail again and again, if necessary, as long as the learning experience from every “failure” can bring them closer to their ultimate goals.
11. Fear Alone Time. Mentally strong people enjoy and even treasure the time they spend alone. They use their downtime to reflect, to plan, and to be productive. Most importantly, they don’t depend on others to shore up their happiness and moods. They can be happy with others, and they can also be happy alone.
12. Feel the World Owes Them Anything. Executives and employees at every level are gaining the realization that the world does not owe them a salary, a benefits package and a comfortable life. Mentally strong people enter the world prepared to work and succeed on their merits, at every stage of the game.
13. Expect Immediate Results. Whether it’s a workout plan, a nutritional regimen, or starting a business, mentally strong people are “in it for the long haul”. They know better than to expect immediate results. They apply their energy and time in measured doses and they celebrate each milestone and increment of success on the way. They have “staying power.” And they understand that genuine changes take time.
A great piece of work shared.Thank you.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Tim,a great piece of work.Forbes is very good.Thank you for sharing.
BCAlien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
You picked a fine time to leave me Blue Shield
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pretty ironic trying to disparage ACA because the beloved insurance company dropped em. Public option anyone?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the true Stupid Senile Senior has just proven to all of us that she is lost with her rants and attacks yet she fails to realize that her lord and savior Obama is a liar and has put us at 18 trillion in debt... Gee ahhhhh and because fox said that our debt is unreal it's fake right??? Tell me what have they lied about??? I also look into what they say... Now I know MSNBC has radicals and folks that lie... Example... Al Sharpton.... Talk about a radical... Or Keith Olberman... He was unreal... Gone from them now but happily back in sports where he sucks at that as well... Go look things up from the source before you speak!!!
You know,it is funny to see all the investigating SSS does on political figures.Sherlock Holmes or DICK TRACY??
The majority is always right and anybody with common sense at all can see fuming on Michelle Obama's face.
She admitted to WALTERS last week:"Oh,I get angry",when asked about her temper.
SSS thinks she is the last word on everything.
Posters have EYES too or has she not found that out yet?
And that so called "interpreter"may have been planted to make Obama look bad afterward.
He should never have been cleared to get up there at all.
There has been any number of incidents on his trips to embarass anybody from his own staff.
Apparently Secret Service is some kind of jerks for not clearing ALL . The FBI searched all the neighbors homes just to have his fundraiser in WIll Smith's home yet on a trip,just anybody will do.
Did they not get him a woman also on a trip once .Prostitutes?
He looked like he was enjoying the lady's company. Michelle was furious with Oprah too. She is tough but she was probably tired too. It will ALL come out very soon.
The leak or mole in theWHITE HOUSE will sell the story.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe your post should be respected in any way. Do you actually believe this fine poster should waste any time whatsoever to dignify this sub-juvenile lunacy with a response? You disgust most people with this idiocy. Stop it! If you want to play with me, make it worth my time. Your retorts are likened to Howdy Doody trying to intimidate Mr. Spock! What the hell's wrong with you? None of these people deserve your harassment. Your posting manner doesn't have a single redeeming quality! At what point will your self-respect enter into your decision making here? You were at one time Above this, and some of us are waiting for some conscience, if not leadership! C'mon, Sassy!
they are working in shifts 24/7 just to have the pleasure of insulting a 65 yr old woman. That is just crazy.obsess much?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 103,001 - 103,020 of140,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 min Bling 8,907
Hardin Valley Ranch horse camp 52 min WTH 11
wanting to adopt!!! 1 hr Anneannann 3
James Brown Was A Huge Criminal And Jewish Holl... 2 hr Jeb 5
DCS, Youth Villages, and others lie in court. (Apr '11) 2 hr Jeb 21
New Pain Clinic 3 hr ochux 1
Bearden Healthcare Associates (Mar '13) 5 hr Clawed Balls 83
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••