“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#94607 Aug 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of it, too!! You can play word games all you want to, but the truth is that none of those "expenses" cost nearly as much as you pay for them because the Gov't. reimburses you for a large part of what you spent on those "expenses" by not having you pay as much Income Tax to "it" (the Gov't.), as you would pay to "it" (the Gov't.), without them!
You People can tell that BS to People that don't know any better and they MAY believe it, but I know different and so does OT!
And if you aren't deliberately lying, then you don't have a clue about taxes, or why you pay what you do, nor how much you would be paying , without those expenses, which would be A LOT more than what you actually pay!
You get the tax deduction for buying that "expense" and the Entity you bought it from , pays taxes on the amount you spent to buy whatever "expense" you bought, because it was "income" for the Entity that you bought it from! Duh!
An 8th Grader could understand that, but apparently, you TEA Baggers can't! Stupid!!
OK, everyone here is proof that Linda is the most ignorant poster on topix. If businesses cannot deduct the cost of doing business, thereby paying taxes on gross income instead of profit, those costs would then be added to the end product or service cost. Therefore nobody would be able to buy that product or service. Not to mention that every dollar would be taxed hundreds of times.
George

United States

#94608 Aug 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, everyone here is proof that Linda is the most ignorant poster on topix..
Not by a longshot.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#94609 Aug 23, 2013
Bayless wrote:
In 2013, federal spending approached $3.5 trillion. Now that’s hard to wrap your brain around. It’s about $27,700 for every American household.
All across America, families balance their budgets, rein in spending, and pay down their debts. If Americans can do it, why can’t the federal government?
Here you go, the federal government wasting taxpayer dollars:
The TSA let 5,700 pieces of unused security equipment worth $184 million sit in storage in a Dallas, Texas, warehouse, which costs $3.5 million annually to lease and manage. Taxpayers lost another $23 million in depreciation costs, because most of the 472 carry-on baggage screening machines had been housed there for nine months or more
The National Science Foundation used part of a half-million dollar grant to develop a video game that simulates a high school prom
The U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research spent $300,000 on a study that concluded the first bird on Earth probably had black feathers.
Taxpayer-funded Amtrak recovered only 44 cents of every dollar of its food and beverage costs on long-distance routes, which already annually lose money
The Office of Naval Research spent $450,000 on a study that determined unintelligent robots do not have the ability to maintain a baby’s attention.
$376 million will go to an Oval Office renovation and plans to construct a second office for the President to use during the renovation.
The Internal Revenue Service spent $4.1 million on a lavish conference in 2010 for 2,609 of its employees in Anaheim, California
In 2010, 117,000 people who double-dipped into Social Security’s disability insurance program and the federal unemployment insurance program received $850 million in cash benefits.
In 2012, the U.S. Department of Agriculture spent $300,000 on activities promoting caviar produced in Idaho.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture awarded a $149,992 grant to researchers at Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey who are trying to eliminate the infamous “freshman 15” by studying college students’ on-campus dining selections.
A $100,000 grant from the National Endowment of the Arts funded a video game that depicts a female superhero sent to save planet Earth from climate changes allegedly caused by social issues that affect women.
Shortened for length.

That's OK Bayless, we will get it all back. After all, Obama is saving $50,000+ weekly by cancelling White House tours.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#94610 Aug 23, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Poverty is relevant.. Can someone be in poverty and still earn more than the gov. issued poverty line? Can a child be in poverty and not be hungry? Can a person, people live in run-down shacks for homes and be happy?(YES>>YES>>Y ES). By our standards, every one west of the Mississippi was in poverty during the 1800s gold-rush to California yet, they did not believe so.
WHile we are on this subject. A little bit ago, A group of () people built a home for this family that lived in some of the worse conditions you are apt to see today.(I mean dirt floors. Trash all about, old cars, junk in front yard, and porch.). Two years after this house was built you could not even tell it it was two years old. The trash and junk was back. The floor although no longer dirt were filthy, cluttered and it was almost dangerous to walk through it from one door to the other. Before these people were not lazy. they worked, they are happy and they eat well. Now they are lazy, they don't work (welfare) and they still eat well (food stamps). We took their pride and souls away from them and made them into automatons. Have you seen any of these lately....I'd bet you have because that is all you liberals do----take peoples pride and souls away from them.
I grew up in squalor, don't talk to me about poverty. Don't patronize me on how these people live(d) I never went hungry, I ate beans/potatoes and pork, I had very little, My clothes were hand-me downs with holes and patches on them. I was happy and found that by getting an education( a real education not a liberal education), you could do anything you wanted to do. You damn liberals are so condescending. You want to bring every body up to you standards or level to ease your conscience. When you give these people your subsidies, you took away their pride and kill their souls. You should have given them a job. You can't do that because of your ideology. You don't believe in work, just handouts. If I could, I would damn everyone of you liberals to Hell but I can't. There is something in me that feels sorry for you and a hope that someday you will see the truth.
Great post.
your name here

Greeneville, TN

#94611 Aug 23, 2013
Not haslam again

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#94612 Aug 23, 2013
"Delbert Belton Murder Suspect Transferred, Second Suspect Wanted:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.krem.com/news/local/One-suspect-in...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#94613 Aug 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright are you d? The posts were from this thred, which i happened to be viewing on the camden forum. You can choose which forum to look at simply by clicking on change at the top of the page. At least registered users can.
First of all, in "Vet's" absence...

*thread"

Secondly, you're admitting to hanging out on the Camden forum, blatantly admitting that you're stalking Sassy?!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#94614 Aug 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, everyone here is proof that Linda is the most ignorant poster on topix. If businesses cannot deduct the cost of doing business, thereby paying taxes on gross income instead of profit, those costs would then be added to the end product or service cost. Therefore nobody would be able to buy that product or service. Not to mention that every dollar would be taxed hundreds of times.
You have admitted to frequenting Sassy's hometown forum for no other reason but to complain about her. You need a different hobby...maybe a girlfriend.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#94615 Aug 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Republican Party allowed the TEA Baggers to join their Party, so they could get on the Ballot under the (R) category, then they bought their own problems!
But, I still differentiate, as I have posted many, many times, by calling the TEA Baggers, TEApublicans...and referring to the Republicans of Old, as Republicans , or Conservatives.
But, People have a Right to know when it's the TEApublicans doing the damage and not all of the Republicans, who have been bullied and rendered practically useless, such as Boehner has.
There are 44 or 45 TEA Party members on the entire House and yet, they are controlling all the destructive Actions that ALL of the Republican Party will take the blame for! But, that's a huge mistake of the Republican Party, to get the Koch Bros.'s money and they will pay dearly for it. So, I say again, the Republican Party brought that TEA Party Scourge upon themselves, for money, so I don't feel sorry for them, at all. They should have known better!
And you won't see any of the TEA Baggers on the Ballots, listed as TEA Party...they will ALL be listed as (R) for Republican!
So, if you don't want to be associated with them, I suggest that you let the RNC known of your feelings on the subject of the TEA Baggers, or get prepared to forever be associated with them in the Minds of the Voting Public, who will NOT differentiate between an Old School Republican and a Tea Bagger...to the Public, they will ALL be known as Republicans by 2016 , if not before!
You should give me credit for not combining all of you into the same Mix, like a lot of the Public already are!
I just happen to know, from years of watching Politics, that MOST Republicans have more sense and understand what has to be done to keep the Nation from completely collapsing, than ANY of the Tea Baggers do! But, they don't seem to have the guts to stand up to 44 or 45 Insane Congressmen...or they've been ordered not to by the RNC....I don't know which. Boehner has always been a Weak Congressman and Leader and I think THAT is one of the Biggest Problems...those 44 or 45 have just run over him , like a Bulldozer over an Ant Hill...and he just gave up, it would appear!
So, it's up to you REAL "Republicans" to fix the huge problem that you have, if you want your Party to survive...and you better do it next year, IMO! After that, it may be too late and the damage will be irreparable!
So, Boehner, along with 188 other Republicans AND 200 Democrats, are being run over and stopped at every turn by 45 Tea Party members. OK
Retired Vet

Little Rock, AR

#94616 Aug 23, 2013
In case none of you knew this, our "vet" was the vet that was beat to death. May he rest in peace.

Location hidden

#94617 Aug 23, 2013
Retired Vet wrote:
In case none of you knew this, our "vet" was the vet that was beat to death. May he rest in peace.
That's not true...is it? You shouldn't tell things like that...it's NOT funny! This Murdered Vet is not a joke, it's a terrible thing to happen in this Nation, for more reasons than one...and saying it was our "Vet" is disrespectful to both of them!
You're just awful...and I don't believe for a second that you're a "Retired Vet", either!:(
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#94618 Aug 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like it, either, Dunlapian. But, I wonder if he was given that verdict because of the Children that he killed in their sleep.
I also wonder if he will, quietly, have his sentence commuted, like Lt. Calley did, at the end of Obama's Term in Office.
I find it hard to believe that he will actually serve Life in prison, especially with his brain concussions and his exhausting Tours of Duty. But, with the volatility in the Middle East right now, it doesn't surprise me that he was given Life...I just don't believe that he will be incarcerated that long. But, we will see!
As for the Ft. Hood Muslim Psychiatrist, I'm expecting him to get the Death Penalty and for it to be carried out, which is what he wants and deserves. I'm all for granting him his wish...the quicker , the better, as far as I'm concerned!
Now that would be very nice for President Obama to do that.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#94619 Aug 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright are you d? The posts were from this thred, which i happened to be viewing on the camden forum. You can choose which forum to look at simply by clicking on change at the top of the page. At least registered users can.
Linda I hope you are reading this........NT is stalking you.
Jana

Budapest, Hungary

#94620 Aug 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true...is it? You shouldn't tell things like that...it's NOT funny! This Murdered Vet is not a joke, it's a terrible thing to happen in this Nation, for more reasons than one...and saying it was our "Vet" is disrespectful to both of them!
You're just awful...and I don't believe for a second that you're a "Retired Vet", either!:(
Did you get kicked out of the military for being gay?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#94621 Aug 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving 2 points.
1. Walmart must be doing something right.
2. UNION teachers need second job to pay for healthcare? Unions are grear, huh?
Yeah they are having us taxpayers pay for their employees health insurance, and using that money to put other Mom and Pop stores out of business.
Yes I know you consider the NEA a powerful Union, but the truth is they can't strike which takes the fire out of them as a Union.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#94622 Aug 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda, they just never stop do they?

Location hidden

#94623 Aug 23, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You have admitted to frequenting Sassy's hometown forum for no other reason but to complain about her. You need a different hobby...maybe a girlfriend.
Or Boyfriend!

Location hidden

#94624 Aug 23, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now that would be very nice for President Obama to do that.
It's been done before, like I said with Lt. Calley, so there is a precedent for it. I do so hope that he does...and I think there's a good chance that he will.

Location hidden

#94625 Aug 23, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, they just never stop do they?
And never will! But, it's a better alternative than him setting my house on fire, with me locked in it, which He has threatened to do...and it prevents me from having to shoot somebody. So, all in all, it's probably the least damaging of all the alternatives.

Location hidden

#94626 Aug 23, 2013
Some of you TEA Baggers think being President is an easy job and begrudge anytime Obama gets alittle R & R.
Well, I'll tell you right here and now, there is not enough money in the World to make me want to have to make this decision, with all that's at stake now and in the future. I do NOT envy Obama , at all...in fact, I feel sorry for any President who has to make decisions like this one!
----------
"Hagel: Obama Asks For Syria Military Options."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/hagel-obama-asks-syria-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 32 min barry 1,202
Gov. Haslem 2 hr Corporal 88
looking for DANNY LUNDY 9 hr fallmorning 1
hbe 11 hr Help 10
roads 12 hr unreliable 2
my love my best friend my husband 18 hr Tina Stark 1
Flexible staffing 20 hr Negro 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web