Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

"A Look At the Jurors For The Zimmerman Trial."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/look-jurors-george-zimm...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Unions is the only institution I can think of being systematically destroyed. What did you have in mind?
Maladaptive:
1. Marked by faulty or inadequate adaptation.
2. Not assisting or promoting adaptation.
ed would indicate the past. Pubs are ongoing in their failure to adapt. Eg, pick one race, sexuality, law/abortion etc.etc.etc...
It was I who judged your post as clueless... because there is no "uneducated" judge it. It is what it is.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you honestly saying that you hate Liberals because you can't buy a 32-oz. Soft Drink and a Large Fries in New York City???
Buy a half dozen of both, whatever size they allow, that should solve your hunger, thirst, and Liberal-hating Problem! Problem Solved! Geez!
I don't believe I used the word hate.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't Tim but I detest liberals who are assaulting the First, Second and Fourth Amendment. They will get around to the rest of them eventually.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such word as maladaptive. It is not in my Random House Webster's College Dictionary, copyright 2001. Maladaptation and maladapted are words, maladaptive is not. Nice try...again. Your first sentence is incorrect also, "unions are," not unions is. Subject and verb must agree. As to the institutions being systematically destroyed, try the Constitution and the Boy Scouts. There are more but those two will suffice for now.
Main Entry: mal·adap·tive
Pronunciation:\-tiv\
Function: adjective
Date: 1931
1 : marked by poor or inadequate adaptation 2 : not conducive to adaptation

http://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/...
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such word as maladaptive. It is not in my Random House Webster's College Dictionary, copyright 2001. Maladaptation and maladapted are words, maladaptive is not. Nice try...again. Your first sentence is incorrect also, "unions are," not unions is. Subject and verb must agree. As to the institutions being systematically destroyed, try the Constitution and the Boy Scouts. There are more but those two will suffice for now.
Now your just pulling my leg or blowing smoke up my a**. Pissin on my leg and calling it rain, take your pick. Grammar never way my forte but hey I adapted and you get the messasge. I'm just as mystified as Bill Mar that you would bring up the Boy Scouts. I'm sure if they had made any changes recently in the constitution I would have heard about it. Looks like the last time that happened was 1992 with a smelly pub for pres.(Smelled like a lying sack of ----)Well admit it. It's time to make some changes. It will happen in 50-100 years. Remember the word Adaptation.
Now what is it that has you so upset about the Boy Scouts?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Main Entry: mal·adap·tive
Pronunciation:\-tiv\
Function: adjective
Date: 1931
1 : marked by poor or inadequate adaptation 2 : not conducive to adaptation
http://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/...
Well, OA, 1931 is a mite out of date. Mine is 2001 and I don't believe you have a 1931 dictionary and if you do, it isn't there. Nice try.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

"Jurors In Zimmerman Trial Have Question."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/jurors-zimmerman-trial-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have to, because you implied it throughout your entire Post.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So...? He earned it, he didn't cheat Others to get it, nor take it from Others who had less than him, nor demand that they make less, so he could make more, and I'm quite sure he has always paid his Fair Share of Taxes. So, what's your point?
Ok, I'll bite on this one even though most people will probably ignore it due to its severe lack of intelligence.

TV actors get their money from producers.
Producers get their money from tv stations.
TV stations get their money from advertising.
The entities advertising are corporations.
Corporations are what you call the evil demons who take money away from you.

Summary, Ed Asner's money came from corporations.
If corporations are evil as you say, then Mr. Asner's gains are ill-gotten.

Hence, you contradicted your own post.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
I received this in a forwarded email earlier this week. This is really straight forward thinking and “calls it like it is....” It’s attributed to standup comedian Jeff Foxworthy though I couldn’t corroborate that from a brief internet search. If Mr. Foxworthy said this then kudos to him for his clever observations. If not, then kudos to whoever wrote it. But this pretty well sums up how Conservatives and Liberals view the world.
Jeff Foxworthy on the fence: Which side of the fence?
If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!
If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a Conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a Liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a Conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.(Remember, respect is always earned).
If a Conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A Liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a Conservative doesn't like a talk show host because of what he/she says, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
If a Conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A Liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
If a Conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. A Liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
Posted 16th September 2012 by fedoradude
Labels: liberals, conservatives
You will probably get bashed for this one, but it is a great post.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Jurors In Zimmerman Trial Have Question."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/jurors-zimmerman-trial-...
Yea, like how long can we sit here and milk this thing?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
You Conservatives DO LOVE those Propaganda Pieces. It doesn't matter whether it's true or not, just as long as it says what you like to hear. That's all that matters.
I wonder if you're like that in your Private and Personal Life, also.
My guess is, "YES".
Just one page prior to this post, you are listing links to Americans Against The Tea Party.org . Here is the link you posted -

http://aattp.org/fox-owner-rupert-murdoch-mig...

Now tell me again who is posting propaganda?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't Tim but I detest liberals who are assaulting the First, Second and Fourth Amendment. They will get around to the rest of them eventually.
Aw, you "detest" Everybody except Rich People and Higher Earners...and you're "jealous" of them, but you just can't leave them alone. You want some of their "moola" and you'll do whatever it takes to get it...even pretend to "Like" them...or more!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

"Everyone Knows That The Federal Reserve Banks Are PRIVATE...Except The American People:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-07-...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
If a Conservative doesn't like a talk show host because of what he/she says, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2009/06/...

As a group of boycotters staged a protest outside of the theater where “The Late Show” with David Letterman is filmed, the funnyman continued to mock demands to take him off the air after he made series of crude jokes about Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and her teen daughters.
lol wrote:
If a Conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A Liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
Something about conservatives demanding to put God back into schools...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

"Greenwald:'The U.S. Government Should Be On Its Knees Every Day Praying That Nothing Happens To Snowden'."

Click here:
http://www.zerohedge.com/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, like how long can we sit here and milk this thing?
Until the Jury comes back with a Verdict.

You're big on starting things, and not finishing them, aren't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one page prior to this post, you are listing links to Americans Against The Tea Party.org . Here is the link you posted -
http://aattp.org/fox-owner-rupert-murdoch-mig...
Now tell me again who is posting propaganda?
When you learn the difference between Propaganda (Lies) and a News Article or Opinion/Information Piece...then, you'll have your answer.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Skank, you are the one on here desperate for a man's attention. Anyone that flirts with you. You are beside yourself flirting and begging for sex. That is a trashy skank, not me. Fyi,if your dumbazz could read this post was to oa about "really" . It didn't have anything to do with you, nasty skank!!Learn to read, crack ho
Is she sitting on one of these all day? This is why her posts don't seem to ring true?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybian

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,254
"Christian" Lady Vols Fans Condone Homosexuality 1 hr Darren 14
Hollingsworth oil company 3 hr First baptist church 4
Did Dr. Vijay Jethanandani die of cancer? (Oct '08) 18 hr JBM 18
where is the EDM scene in Knoxville? 19 hr Dontcare 3
Dr. Tommy Crunk 20 hr Vinny from White ... 1
Ogle, Elrod and Baril (Mar '13) 22 hr Zeke 15
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Blount County was issued at August 20 at 4:56PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••