Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments (Page 3,935)

Showing posts 78,681 - 78,700 of138,610
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes when you're sitting in your office wondering why you're working 7 days a week for 12 hours a day away from your family trying to work around regulation after regulation and watching customers come into your store looking for any reason not to spend money, you have to take a break from it all for a few minutes. During the break, it is sometimes a good idea to get on Topix and peruse the posts in this thread. When doing this, you can see what kind of life somebody like SSS leads and you instantly feel better about what you are doing and get a second wind. This second wind invigorates you to work even harder throughout the rest of the day because the worst case scenario is to end up like SSS. Maybe that is the reason for some of the posts throughout the day from business owners.
"Honor is gift unto itself, it may not be given and can never be taken"

God bless you, Pete!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes when you're sitting in your office wondering why you're working 7 days a week for 12 hours a day away from your family trying to work around regulation after regulation and watching customers come into your store looking for any reason not to spend money, you have to take a break from it all for a few minutes. During the break, it is sometimes a good idea to get on Topix and peruse the posts in this thread. When doing this, you can see what kind of life somebody like SSS leads and you instantly feel better about what you are doing and get a second wind. This second wind invigorates you to work even harder throughout the rest of the day because the worst case scenario is to end up like SSS. Maybe that is the reason for some of the posts throughout the day from business owners.
Well Pete, you're Welcome ! I try to do what I can to help Mankind and those less fortunate than me, like you! It's nice of you to tell me that I'm your Inspiration to be more successful.
Just hang in there, Darlin', you'll make it. Anything worth having never comes easy and when you're about to give up, just think about me...that's what I'm here for, to Inspire you to do better.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Weak...you duck and run every time !! Hilarious !!
He used to "duck and cover"...but then, somebody turned off the Water Sprinkler.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still looking for the salient point in the "hairdresser" remark... what chapter was it?/:-) I'm still struggling to understand how that scenario could comfortably evolve in a hair salon? I never have several barbers and customers run over to smell me up when I go in for a cut! Thank God she never confided in them with disclosure of an unruly anal fissure or anything!
Your Hairdresser must be afraid to touch you. My Hairdresser and I talk the whole time and the only person who gets closer to me than she does, is my Doctor.
Come to think of it, everybody I have dealings with, tends to get up close and personal before long. I'm just one of those types of People that likes to talk and People seem to like to talk to me.
It's the only way that I've ever found to get to know People...talk to them...and really listen to what they have to say, because it may not be important to you, but it's important to them!
See, that's another Big difference between us "Liptards" and you TEApublicans, we care about other People and you only care about yourselves, and Maybe, your immediate Family...and ours is genuine! Yours? Only if it'll benefit YOU, in some way!
We reach out to People, especially those who seem to need it...YOU always keep People at arm's length because that's the safest thing to do, for YOU. You don't get hurt or disappointed that way.
We know full well that's the risk we're taking , but we think it's worth it, because for every One that hurts and disappoints us, we've probablu made a small difference in Two Other's Lives.
You'd be surprised at how many People just want somebody they can talk to, openly, that won't use it against them, in some way...but most of all, will tell them what they really think about what they have to say, rather than just telling them what they want to hear, which is useless. It's much easier to say, "Oh , I agree", or "I think that's what you should do", when that Person doesn't even know what you said...than it is to really listen and give the other Person your honest opinion, if they seem to want and need some advice, and if they tell you personal stuff...they do!
Understand, this does not apply to anything, or anybody, on the Internet...only in Person, face to face. But, I do it with Strangers on the phone, too...but that's just me....just roll with the flow, wherever the conversation leads. That's bitten me a few times with People on Topix, but nothing I couldn't get over. But, never with anybody else. Isn't that strange?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Vet an Will maybe ??
Oh Geez, don't say that. Those were some bad-looking Characters on that website, to me. Man, I hope you're wrong!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still looking for the salient point in the "hairdresser" remark... what chapter was it?/:-) I'm still struggling to understand how that scenario could comfortably evolve in a hair salon? I never have several barbers and customers run over to smell me up when I go in for a cut! Thank God she never confided in them with disclosure of an unruly anal fissure or anything!
Well, that might explain it...I don't use "Stop and Shop" Hairdressers. If I like their work, I stick with them for a long time, if they're still Available and still fit my Needs.
And in a small Town, if you haven't known them for years, you usually know somebody in their Family, like a Parent.
Also, when you work with the Public as much as I have , they know you and probably your Name, even if they don't know you on a Personal Level.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard , that's just ignorant...and disgusting! Are you Gay, or why would that even come to your Mind?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>You two cuddle up and sleep tight. I'm sure the pillow talk is very boring. BTW, don't forget safe sex.
You know, I think you're right! Seriously!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Hairdresser must be afraid to touch you. My Hairdresser and I talk the whole time and the only person who gets closer to me than she does, is my Doctor.
Come to think of it, everybody I have dealings with, tends to get up close and personal before long. I'm just one of those types of People that likes to talk and People seem to like to talk to me.
It's the only way that I've ever found to get to know People...talk to them...and really listen to what they have to say, because it may not be important to you, but it's important to them!
See, that's another Big difference between us "Liptards" and you TEApublicans, we care about other People and you only care about yourselves, and Maybe, your immediate Family...and ours is genuine! Yours? Only if it'll benefit YOU, in some way!
We reach out to People, especially those who seem to need it...YOU always keep People at arm's length because that's the safest thing to do, for YOU. You don't get hurt or disappointed that way.
We know full well that's the risk we're taking , but we think it's worth it, because for every One that hurts and disappoints us, we've probablu made a small difference in Two Other's Lives.
You'd be surprised at how many People just want somebody they can talk to, openly, that won't use it against them, in some way...but most of all, will tell them what they really think about what they have to say, rather than just telling them what they want to hear, which is useless. It's much easier to say, "Oh , I agree", or "I think that's what you should do", when that Person doesn't even know what you said...than it is to really listen and give the other Person your honest opinion, if they seem to want and need some advice, and if they tell you personal stuff...they do!
Understand, this does not apply to anything, or anybody, on the Internet...only in Person, face to face. But, I do it with Strangers on the phone, too...but that's just me....just roll with the flow, wherever the conversation leads. That's bitten me a few times with People on Topix, but nothing I couldn't get over. But, never with anybody else. Isn't that strange?
Yes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

"Making a hundred Friends is not a Miracle.
The Miracle is to make a single Friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you."

~~~ Author Unknown ~~~
midg

Mount Vernon, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Making a hundred Friends is not a Miracle.
The Miracle is to make a single Friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you."
~~~ Author Unknown ~~~
you don't know how to make or have friends.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

May God have mercy on the Souls of these Evil, Evil TEApublicans...but I don't think that he will!
----------
"Farm Bill Passes Narrowly In House, Without Food Stamps Funding."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/farm-b...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

"Republicans Renew Attacks On Obama Administration Over Benghazi Attack."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/11/republi...
The Real Me

Harrisburg, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

So I took a good do do today lmao.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

midg wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know how to make or have friends.
That wasn't referencing my Life, it was meant to give Posters like you something to think about, in YOUR Life!

I don't have any problem making Friends, but I'm picky about the Friends that I make.

People like you seem to not be able to make Friends easily and will take anybody that will take them. That's a Mistake, IMO. Making Friends seems to take up too much of your time and attention, which tells me that you can't make Friends easily. If the way you act on Topix toward Posters is the same way you act toward People in real Life, that's your problem, right there! You have to be a Friend to the Ones you want to befriend you, and it has to be genuine. They will know if it's not, and they will play you just like you're playing them...or they will reject you altogether, very quickly!

And there's a difference between Acquaintances and Real Friends.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

The Real Me wrote:
So I took a good do do today lmao.
well, I hope everything came out alright. But, it's really not necessary to announce it, you know. It's really not anything that all of us haven't done, more than once.
Yankee

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

midg wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know how to make or have friends.
She is a LOON! Do not trust a LOON, EVER!
The Real Me

Harrisburg, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Some real uptight folks on here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

"'A $34 Million Waste Of The Taxpayers' Money In Afghanistan."

Click here:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/1...
Hair

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

there are hair- dos and hair-donts. Sassys AKA Linda M. cooper, long time hair dresser refuses to touch he hair at all any
more. Ever since Sassy got on topix and posted a bunch of lies about the hair dressers private life. Sassy is right. Sassy talks to people and listens very well. She absorbs every word, like a sponge. Then when she is dome with you or you make her mad in any way at all, Sassy gets on topix and tells everything she knows about you, she embellishes and flat out lies to make any part of your life much worse then it really is, and always resorts to calling them a drug addict. That is why Sassys former hair dresser will no longer allow her in her shop. Sassy is a Hair-Dont!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,681 - 78,700 of138,610
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Good place to get a stylish haircut in Knoxville? (Jan '09) 4 min Fish with three heads 14
Jehovah's Witnesses meet in Knoxville 12 min Fish with three heads 7
East Tennessee high school gets new mascot design (Mar '07) 2 hr Alvin 22
Asian massage 9 hr Ashhy 4
Bob Corker 9 hr Zebo 5
what is the best strip club (Nov '11) 13 hr watcha 39
Paddling abuse case against former Sunbright pr... 17 hr WTH 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••