|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Take a hike moron and start posting under your real name, the loon from Camden.
Post your real name first "Vet". Lead by example. As a former veteran, company CEO, club member, sport fish expert, rabbi, big corporate friend and all-around one-man think tank, you should be proud to reveal yourself to the world. You don't hesitate to point out others' shortcomings, so I'm just following suit.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>For the second or third time, if anything I put a link to is untrue please let me know.
Also that thing about connecting me with terrorism is wrong, just plain and simple, it's nothing about not being able to take it or dish it out.......you are changing the subject. You might be able to do that with your friends at the Club, but not with me.
Speaking of changing the subject! Who do you think should be voted for Governor in TN in 2010?Oh!! I think we got off track somewhere, that was Three years ago. Almost time for a new thread, what will everyone do then?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as deranged and ridiculous as willard. If it was the "loon from Camden", why would she insult herself? This thread has turned into some kind of crazy because you old men are like a steroid dose of paranoid and hysterical !
Damn, I got 6 judge-its - I must be famous. Thank you, Thanks you very much...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Get a life willard.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, I got 6 judge-its - I must be famous. Thank you, Thanks you very much...
I love the steroid comment! These few people that dominate this post are definitely on something I'm still waiting on comments about the Governor of TN. Instead of stupid rantings

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
Get a life willard.
with all due...nevermind. You're the one celebrating life for six "judge-its"! If your wearing a party hat and blowin' up balloons for that, it's not my life in trouble!:-)
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the steroid comment! These few people that dominate this post are definitely on something I'm still waiting on comments about the Governor of TN. Instead of stupid rantings
Only you understood it because they are too stupid....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Doesn't really sound like you're tired of ignorance to me..it sound more like you're living it! You've been waiting for two years now if that's the case...I think that's definitely ignorant!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
with all due...nevermind. You're the one celebrating life for six "judge-its"! If your wearing a party hat and blowin' up balloons for that, it's not my life in trouble!:-)
Lets see, "tired," and "Tired of ignorance"! Besides sounding like a self-fulfilling prophecy, I'd guess there's yet another brother named "Tired of ignorance"!:-)
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>with all due...nevermind. You're the one celebrating life for six "judge-its"! If your wearing a party hat and blowin' up balloons for that, it's not my life in trouble!:-)
So you think your life is not in trouble? You need to go back and re- read the things you post

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you understood it because they are too stupid....
Family reunions have got to just rock!!:-)
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>Only you understood it because they are too stupid....
Don't you just want to explode when people try to tell you the political news? I mean I don't even like someone to read me an article that is fabricated. Do they think we are not aware of current events?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you think your life is not in trouble? You need to go back and re- read the things you post
No, smart people remember what they post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't you just want to explode when people try to tell you the political news? I mean I don't even like someone to read me an article that is fabricated. Do they think we are not aware of current events?
Far be it from me!:-)
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, "tired," and "Tired of ignorance"! Besides sounding like a self-fulfilling prophecy, I'd guess there's yet another brother named "Tired of ignorance"!:-)
I am not trying to be a prophet, but you think you are! Now refresh my memory what did I prophecy?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>
No, I just write them off as what they are - stupid... Don't let them get to you because they are not worth it, nor are they smart enough to know better. They don't know anything except how to judge posts...willard...
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>No, smart people remember what they post!
First of all I don't know why you would assume I' m a brother. Next what is your IQ? Mine is 168 . Next I recognize CRAPOLA when I read it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am not trying to be a prophet, but you think you are! Now refresh my memory what did I prophecy?
See..you already forgot!:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, the grill's hot and I've been recruited to cook dinner tonight. Y'all have fun without me. It's been fun!
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>First of all I don't know why you would assume I' m a brother. Next what is your IQ? Mine is 168 . Next I recognize CRAPOLA when I read it!
Get your info right I said I've been waiting for three years not two

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••