Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

PoorInsultedDunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>
BS is an INSULT... OMG.. you better go and buy yourself a pacifier... or better yet, grab your blankie and go su^k your thumb in the corner....
Hey Willard, I see you have Carol and Mary Ann judging your post. I hope that is their 10% of your lil Sunday group.
BTW, take it easy on the brandy tonight, I don't want you to spray yourself in the face again with bug spray.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> gd my mofo man is alives!!! Lmao bby,stay mofo alive n i shall make u b n become even more mofo gd alive,idgagmofod wtf it is u want,as to life n death bcoz i choose mofo gd life for u mofo
Smoke you another one.......... Your writing is getting better. LMAO
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Willard, I see you have Carol and Mary Ann judging your post. I hope that is their 10% of your lil Sunday group.
BTW, take it easy on the brandy tonight, I don't want you to spray yourself in the face again with bug spray.
Well MR name change can you answer the question I ask SSS since she WONT /on the Camden thread I caught her posting under lite and lively and when someone responded to her it says really sassy on the response?? but same message.... did she forget to change her name back or what?? or am I just a troll or all the other stuff she claims?
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Willard, I see you have Carol and Mary Ann judging your post. I hope that is their 10% of your lil Sunday group.
Joe kyle arrested again is the thread, Camden tn
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
FU!
I'm sorry...I used to feel I didn't understand the homosexual's choice in their sexuality...however, having to lay in bed with a shriveled up biddy like you...perhaps I would.

LOL
roxy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Smoke you another one.......... Your writing is getting better. LMAO
lolz bby,my writing is now me :) idc how much u wikes it or how much u dont wikes it coz u bewongs to onwy me n u ways wiw too n u tant do shit bout it eiver,oh no,no,no,i wont wet u ;p
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
Old worn out man...why don't you go and drink some sweet tea or something?

Most men your age have better things to do than deal with 20 somethings on the internet...is that little baby momma or in your casee GRANDBABY MOMMA of yours needing a little something your little something can't give her anymore?

Oh yes, I know it bothers you but really you must know at this point that she wants much more than you have ever given her.
roxy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry...I used to feel I didn't understand the homosexual's choice in their sexuality...however, having to lay in bed with a shriveled up biddy like you...perhaps I would.
LOL
thats rt bby,u knows now,im more than just a freak,idk wtf i am tbh,but like it or not,u chose n u got me,as mofo is ;) haha lmao
roxy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Most men your age have better things to do than deal with 20 somethings on the internet...is that little baby momma or in your casee GRANDBABY MOMMA of yours needing a little something your little something can't give her anymore?
Oh yes, I know it bothers you but really you must know at this point that she wants much more than you have ever given her.
dont b hard on urself bby,u dint know,but u do now...i am n i like the best of evrything,i love evrything i choose to do n say n im a perfectionist,i perfect evry single detail,i have me n learning more of me constantly n i perfect evry last detail,of evrything,inc sex n i love evrything about sex bcoz i found n i have u,i wldnt want it without u,but with u,i want evrything,even sexual ways n all that surrounds it as idk n havent heard about,i wanna learn n perfect it all,wit u n only u

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
F U!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, your last paragraph makes you sound more like a TeaBagger than a Republican.
If you do truly mean what you said, I have lost all respect for you.
First, my post was directed and a reply to one poster. It was not a blanket statement to all democrats, republicans, taxpayers and nontaxpayers.

Second, in my last paragraph, I was referring to a specific poster who does not pay taxes yet throws every insult, derogatory and disrespectful statement, personal criticism and vulgarity known to mankind to those who do yet blatantly calls them greedy because she feels the actual people paying taxes aren't paying enough when she pays none. I have no issue with people who don't have enough of an income to pay taxes even though I don't agree with it. That is our system, we have a progressive tax system, and I have accepted it. However, don't insult the people who do pay taxes because you don't feel they are paying enough when you don't pay any and then go on to say they are stealing when the actuality is there is nothing to steal from people like her. Yes, I have an issue with this type of behavior. Yes, I make a lot of money, but I haven't been given anything, I work hard for it, I pay a lot of taxes on it, I haven't gotten one loophole or break that she constantly speaks of and I donate a good portion of it to causes I think are worthy. I nor people like me don't deserve to be insulted doing everything we can to help our community, our families and our country because someone feels like they should be getting more government funded benefits. If you don't agree with me, fine, but don't insult me for trying to be successful. Another issue I have is she is perfectly able to do something productive for herself, her community and her country but chooses to hide behind a computer all day and sling insults and vulgarities to anyone who doesn't share her belief that she is owed more. It makes me sick that some of the taxes I pay go to people like her. Sure, there are lots of people that need help, try to help themselves and are gracious for it. I have no issue with the government helping these people out. But people like the poster I am referring to deserve nothing.

In my humble opinion, respect is gained or lost based on how you treat others, not for their beliefs or opinions. Based on this, my respect for you is still intact. If you have no respect for me due to my beliefs or opinions, then so be it.
roxy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
F U!
awwwesy bby,wats a mattew?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, your last paragraph makes you sound more like a TeaBagger than a Republican.
If you do truly mean what you said, I have lost all respect for you.
As a follow-up to my last post, in my opinion, a tea party individual is one who simply wants to cut spending across the board and basically doesn't want any government. I don't agree with that concept. In my opinion, we need public schools, a military, help for those willing to help themselves, regulations ensuring fairness, etc. By considering this definition, I don't consider myself affiliated with the Tea Party in any way. For example, if Sarah Palin were to fall off the face of the earth, I wouldn't blink an eye.

Both parties have their extremists. The Tea Party has their Sarah Palin, the Liberals have their Nancy Pelosi. In my opinion, both are from another planet.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind them expressing their opinions...as you stated, they have that Right. But, I also have the Right to call them what they are, IMO (In My Opinion).
It's the incessant Lies that I find abhorrent and infuriating, with absolutely NOTHING to back them up, except their written word! Yet, they post them as FACTS, not opinions!
THAT SERVES NO PRODUCTIVE PURPOSE other than to just spread Propaganda...and Fox Fake News and the Propaganda Websites do enough of that, already!
And...unfortunately, SOME People who refuse to think for themselves, BELIEVE it!
You have got to be kidding me! Your mantra is posting accusations, slander, vulgarities and insults all driven by your ludicrous propaganda links from left wing blog sites and have yet to state one fact or answer one question from someone asking you to directly specify some of your accusations with proof. You slander Fox News but quote as fact almost every left wing liberal blog known to mankind. Most people on here do think for themselves, yet you constantly berate them for doing just that. And you have the nerve to post the crap displayed above with good conscious???? You maam are not just a lunatic right wing liberal, you are a menace to society. Your hypocrisy is almost bi-polar yet you think you are so smart yet post such obvious contradictions, it is quite idiotic for you to think no one on here is smart enough to see what you are doing. The truth is everyone on here is smarter than you and sees you exactly for what you are. The title "Miss Congeniality" is not something that will ever be printed on your resume. The only term I can use in reference to you is "pity."
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Your full of shit too..........I have never posted under any of your million names, but I caught you on the Camden thread didn't I..........
NO you didn't...you're just making chit up, as usual.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what impresses me the most about the Tea Baggers...they're
ALL so Classy! <S>
You're not exactly a debutante yourself. I refer you to your own posts #71699,#71684 and #71583. You set a new benchmark on classlessness.
Question

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Is Really Sassy #2 a prostitute? Prostitutes have filthy mouths.
Question

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

WTF kind of drugs is Foxy Bear on? His/her posts are need deciphering.
Question

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Roxy Bear that is.
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think that 20 something year plds would have more of a Life that to carry this stupid garbage on all day and all night every day!
We older People have done it all, already...and trust me, it wasn't this kind of silly crap! If you are 20 something year olds, then your Lives truly are PATHETIC!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Book on the Sheriff transporting Drugs. 59 min Suzy 1
Trustee Election 1 hr robco 1
Jehovah's Witnesses meet in Knoxville 1 hr Offbase 17
Screwed at Sonic 2 hr Humble Prick 6
vote em out 3 hr buttereye 15
A One-Stop LGBT Support Center 9 hr Dontworry 15
Springfield man arrested in pair of shootings (May '13) 10 hr joshs niece 11
•••
•••