Hey

Cookeville, TN

#71584 Mar 13, 2013

Humboldt, TN

#71585 Mar 13, 2013
No one doubts that Bush was the WORST president in modern times. He did screw everything up.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#71586 Mar 13, 2013
SexySasssySenior wrote:
TEAbagger means:
A person who practices teabagging is the insertion of the scrotum into someone's mouth during oral sex. They suck on the scrotum during and/or until the male person reaches orgasm releasing his sperm onto the persons face. That is why I like to use the term "TEApublican" so much it brings me great memories.
Teabaggers are ok by me.
Water Lou

Grimsley, TN

#71589 Mar 13, 2013
Have you meet me????
PoorInsultedDunl apian

Dunlap, TN

#71590 Mar 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>You come down on me for insults, so I just pointed out your own insult in the same post, "BS" is a insult.
So can we get back to real issues?
BS is an INSULT... OMG.. you better go and buy yourself a pacifier... or better yet, grab your blankie and go su^k your thumb in the corner....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71591 Mar 13, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are having a difficult time with those mirrors. Just grab a donut and relax. We can let RS handle the natives today.
RS is one OF the Natives, if by "Natives", you're referring to the Scud Trolls.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71592 Mar 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>All in one post;
You say quote,"I disagree with you, and for that, you resort to name calling and insults"
Then you go on to say "Liberals always decry Obama is trying to 'work with' the Pubs-BS!"
Classic!
Are you suggesting in any way that "DEBATE" can exist without "insult"? Were you ever taught that "ALL" human thought is philisophically, politically or principally "Reconcilable"? If so, you got ripped for the cost of your education. Moreover, you need to discard the drama and false indignation! You know better than this. I get insulted every time I watch television, listen to radio, read ridiculous editorials or seek critical thinking from stupid people!

There's much in life which is "NOT" reconcilable, not attributive to human intransigence, but simply because conflict manifests itself in things which are found to be incongruent, anomalous, at variance, differing, disagreeing, disconsonant, discordant, discrepant, dissentient, inconsistent, inconsonant,etcetera.

Many things in life are inherently incongruant. As though it were necessary to further illustrate, the example demonstrated by the inability for you and I to agree on matters which are "Value based" is adequately self evidencing.

I see you erroneously claimed an apology from a mere clarification, which "I" think is bull-sh/t! People have a right to their activities, but I'm thinking you may wish to reconsider yours if contemporary vernacularisms are too much for your social sensitivies.
SSS

Paris, TN

#71593 Mar 13, 2013
SexySasssySenior wrote:
TEAbagger means:
A person who practices teabagging is the insertion of the scrotum into someone's mouth during oral sex. They suck on the scrotum during and/or until the male person reaches orgasm releasing his sperm onto the persons face. That is why I like to use the term "TEApublican" so much it brings me great memories.
I tried to be somewhat respectful by using the term "TEApublicans" but I'm tired of all the verbal abuse for that effort. So, from now on I think I'll just call the Tea Baggers, also. they chose the idiotic Name for their Party and they don't deserve any respect, since they neither have nor show any for anybody else.
You can't be kind to Pit Vipers, they'll bite you every time.
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#71594 Mar 13, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
RS is one OF the Natives, if by "Natives", you're referring to the Scud Trolls.
No I wasn't referring to scud trolls. I personally don't think there are as many trolls as you think there are. It's just that some get very upset by you and your friends insulting them over their opinions and beliefs about what party they choose. Insults never accomplish anything and only make those insulted even more turned against what you believe in.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#71595 Mar 13, 2013
PoorInsultedDunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>
BS is an INSULT... OMG.. you better go and buy yourself a pacifier... or better yet, grab your blankie and go su^k your thumb in the corner....
Oh willard, you are so sad, insecure, and predictable...
SSS

Paris, TN

#71596 Mar 13, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
Barack Obama certainly enjoys the trappings and perks of the Office of President. The actual job of being President, however, doesn't seem to interest him. His desire to avoid being tied to any specifics of any proposal have caused him to do what no modern President has done. He is the first President since 1921 to abdicate the task of drafting a federal budget to Congress.
Congress established the modern budget process in 1921. Under the terms of the LAW, the President is required to submit a budget for the federal government no later than the first Monday in February. Obama has only met this statutory deadline once during his Presidency, a record worse than any modern President. Obama has missed the deadline 4 times. Prior to him, all the Presidents back to 1921 together missed the deadline twice.
President'n is hard
the other Presidents didn't have the vile Tea Baggers snapping at their heels all the time 24/7/365. The mere fact that Obama hasn't lost his Mind from dealing with them, alone, proves to me that he's an exceptionally Strong Man, Mentally!
Had it been me, I would've already ordered SEALTeam 6 to take care of the "Tea Bagger" problem!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71597 Mar 13, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh willard, you are so sad, insecure, and predictable...
Uh....this isn't my post, genius!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Humboldt, TN

#71598 Mar 13, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>you're nothing but a dumbazz that watches way to much MSNBC! Thats not facts,moron
I checked my facts with the record. Obama only had 5 months,period.You check it moron.
January 20, 2009 - After suffering a seizure during Barack Obama's inaugural luncheon, Senator Kennedy’s health forced him to retreat to Massachusetts. Also Senator Al Franken of Minnesota had not been seated because the previous Senator, Norm Coleman challenged the election results.

So at the beginning of his Presidency, Democrats had 57 elected senators…55 Democrats and 2 Independents.

April 28, 2009 news outlets issued the following report:

Republican Sen. Arlen Specter has switched parties, which would give Democrats a filibuster-proof 60 seats. You do remember the filibuster? The Republicans employed it more than in any time in history for the express purpose of stalling legislation.

Despite the fact that the media hailed the party switch of Arlen Specter and claimed it gave Democrats a filibuster-proof Senate, the Minnesota seat still remained vacant. The Senate had 56 sitting Democratic members and 2 Independents. Technically, the Senate was two members short, but I'm counting Senator Kennedy even though he was at home ill because he did cast a vote in June. 59

May 15, 2009 Senator Robert Byrd was admitted to the hospital reducing the number of sitting Senators to 55 Democratic members and 2 Independents. 57

July 7, 2009 Al Franken (D) was sworn in after the election dispute over the Minnesota seat was decided in his favor. Senator Kennedy continued to recuperate at his home in Massachusetts and was unable to cast any more votes; Senator Byrd was still in the hospital. The Senate had 56 sitting Democratic members and 2 Independents. 58

July 21, 2009 Senator Byrd returned to the Senate making the count 59 seats. No Senator Kennedy.

Senator Kennedy died August 25, 2009.

The Kennedy seat was vacant from August 25 - September 24 when Paul G. Kirk was appointed to occupy his seat until the completion of a special election. The swearing-in of Kirk gave the Democrats a 60-seat majority.

Democrats had a 60 seat majority from September 24, 2009 thru February 4, 2010. 4 months; not 2 years!!

This does not account for the number of days Congress was not even in session during that time. If one subtracts the number of days Congress was out, the time that President Obama had a Democratic majority in Congress is further reduced by more than 30 days, or another full month.

Of a possible 94 legislative days during that period, the Senate was only in session for 67 days, while the House only labored for 54, give or take the weekend. Count them for yourself.
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#71599 Mar 13, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
the other Presidents didn't have the vile Tea Baggers snapping at their heels all the time 24/7/365. The mere fact that Obama hasn't lost his Mind from dealing with them, alone, proves to me that he's an exceptionally Strong Man, Mentally!
Had it been me, I would've already ordered SEALTeam 6 to take care of the "Tea Bagger" problem!
So you are saying if people don't agree with how you think and believe they should be shot? That is a very serious, sad comment.
SSS

Paris, TN

#71600 Mar 13, 2013
BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wasn't referring to scud trolls. I personally don't think there are as many trolls as you think there are. It's just that some get very upset by you and your friends insulting them over their opinions and beliefs about what party they choose. Insults never accomplish anything and only make those insulted even more turned against what you believe in.
Give me your mailing address and I'll send you a dollar to call someone who cares.

They haven't seen anything compared to what I would tell them, in person, if they had the cajones to tell who they REALLY are!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#71601 Mar 13, 2013
So..Would ya rather be a teabagger or a teabaggee?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#71602 Mar 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh....this isn't my post, genius!
You recently professed to being a pathological liar, so why would anyone believe you now? And we all know by now that when the judge-its get skewed, it is you. You people bitch about election fraud, but if you are a representative of the republican election process, we all know which way it was skewed. Now go give me a dozen negative judge-its like a good little tea party voter. LMOA x100

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71603 Mar 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> I checked my facts with the record. Obama only had 5 months,period.You check it moron.
January 20, 2009 - After suffering a seizure during Barack Obama's inaugural luncheon, Senator Kennedy’s health forced him to retreat to Massachusetts. Also Senator Al Franken of Minnesota had not been seated because the previous Senator, Norm Coleman challenged the election results.
So at the beginning of his Presidency, Democrats had 57 elected senators…55 Democrats and 2 Independents.
April 28, 2009 news outlets issued the following report:
Republican Sen. Arlen Specter has switched parties, which would give Democrats a filibuster-proof 60 seats. You do remember the filibuster? The Republicans employed it more than in any time in history for the express purpose of stalling legislation.
Despite the fact that the media hailed the party switch of Arlen Specter and claimed it gave Democrats a filibuster-proof Senate, the Minnesota seat still remained vacant. The Senate had 56 sitting Democratic members and 2 Independents. Technically, the Senate was two members short, but I'm counting Senator Kennedy even though he was at home ill because he did cast a vote in June. 59
May 15, 2009 Senator Robert Byrd was admitted to the hospital reducing the number of sitting Senators to 55 Democratic members and 2 Independents. 57
July 7, 2009 Al Franken (D) was sworn in after the election dispute over the Minnesota seat was decided in his favor. Senator Kennedy continued to recuperate at his home in Massachusetts and was unable to cast any more votes; Senator Byrd was still in the hospital. The Senate had 56 sitting Democratic members and 2 Independents. 58
July 21, 2009 Senator Byrd returned to the Senate making the count 59 seats. No Senator Kennedy.
Senator Kennedy died August 25, 2009.
The Kennedy seat was vacant from August 25 - September 24 when Paul G. Kirk was appointed to occupy his seat until the completion of a special election. The swearing-in of Kirk gave the Democrats a 60-seat majority.
Democrats had a 60 seat majority from September 24, 2009 thru February 4, 2010. 4 months; not 2 years!!
This does not account for the number of days Congress was not even in session during that time. If one subtracts the number of days Congress was out, the time that President Obama had a Democratic majority in Congress is further reduced by more than 30 days, or another full month.
Of a possible 94 legislative days during that period, the Senate was only in session for 67 days, while the House only labored for 54, give or take the weekend. Count them for yourself.
And it's going to get worse unless the People make some very wise choices in who they vote into the House and Senate when the Members come up for re-election because so many of the Moderate, Sensible, Long-time Members are NOT running for re-election.

They are saying that the House and Senate has become SO divided since the Tea Baggers and Far Right-Wing Lunatics have divided the two Parties so severely along Party Lines, that NOTHING can be accomplished for the good of the Nation.
That the Tea Baggers ONLY concern is to make it as hard on Obama as they possibly can and To He*l with the Country and Everybody else except the very Wealthy!
This is what they have done to our Governing Bodies...and we are ALL suffering because of it AND it will destroy our Nation if we don't get them out of ANY position of Power...PERIOD!

Folks, the Lunatics have taken over the Asylum!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71604 Mar 13, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers are ok by me.
I'm sure...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#71605 Mar 13, 2013
What is a teabagger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Hara 1 hr NWO 3
UT Lost 4 hr pollo loco 4
please help info needed,charge theft over 10,000 9 hr Really 6
Farmers Family Restaurant closed? 15 hr Berden 11
Browns Creek (Oct '07) 16 hr Almost 40 7
maryville preacher hysterical at restaraunt (Jul '07) 17 hr Uncomfortable 14
will u.t. keep fulmer as head coach in 2009 (Oct '08) 17 hr Mountaineer 3
•••
•••
•••