Loop

Los Angeles, CA

#64984 Feb 4, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to bet on any of those things you so kindly spelled out? I'm willing to bet you that this site can track an address and put a hold on any transmits that come from that address. The only way around it is if you change your carrier.
All sites can track and view address, they can even view what sites you're coming from and going to.

And, what if the poster don't ever access this website from their home computer, and only use their work computer? Or

have you ever determine the poster could be posting from a network without their knowledge or an "unsecured network"?

Some cases using a public network like the public library or a wireless spot! How would you find a poster of a wireless spot that pulled into the parking lot, signed on to their network to post on Topix?

&#12288;
Linda

Paris, TN

#64985 Feb 4, 2013
Well, I think we now know who most of the Posters on this Thread REALLY are and they are ALL one POS, using many different Names!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64986 Feb 4, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot. Two words stupid! At least learn how to spell when you start changing SN's again because last time you misspelled the exact same words under different names. Roflmao. Get back on topic before I have to remind you of how useless your very own father was that faked an illness in lieu of taking his ass into combat. Didn't think anyone knew that did ya now?
Maybe those two posters have one of those spell check things like yours...you know, the one that changes correct spelling to incorrect spelling and changed morals to morales in yours....funny thing, I took Sassy's advice and checked out the Camden forum and there were three posters with different screen names and each had misspelled the word morals....those spell check things must be VERY popular in West Tennessee ! Chuckles !!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64987 Feb 4, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You can deny it all you want to, but that won't change the FACT that he is! But, People like you are very good at denying the truth about anything, that's why this Country is in the mess it's in!
You denied that Bush was a drunken Idiot and that Cheney was a Sadistic Nut Case and look how many People died because of it!
Yeah Buddy, that "denying" has really served this Country well and all of us right along with it, including YOU, but you'll deny that, too!
The country is in a mess because of me? Not possibly because no one in DC has gome after the Banksters.Who is the one always bringing up Icelands standing up to corruption it's mot uou is it?
I will not back up liars and cheaters no matter who they are 'Your President"or anyones President.
I denied Bush was a drunken idiot? Where did you find that remark coming from me?I said he was an idiot and his side kick Cheney was evil.But now it serves you to some how forget that also.
You are an idiot who will deny anything you do not wish to see.

Really Sassy

United States

#64988 Feb 4, 2013
Loop wrote:
<quoted text>All sites can track and view address, they can even view what sites you're coming from and going to.

And, what if the poster don't ever access this website from their home computer, and only use their work computer? Or

have you ever determine the poster could be posting from a network without their knowledge or an "unsecured network"?

Some cases using a public network like the public library or a wireless spot! How would you find a poster of a wireless spot that pulled into the parking lot, signed on to their network to post on Topix?

&#12288;
I didn't say there wasn't ways around it go back and comprehend Linda Jr. She on the other hand, has made it her life to expose every detail of her fascinating life here on Topix so therefore we are all aware of who, where, when and what when it come to her internet use. Thank you however for giving her more reasoning to lash out to everyone who doesn't fall at her feet. You are simply the best. I'd suggest you praise her from this day forward or risk the wrath of her ignorance.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64989 Feb 4, 2013
<sigh>
Really Sassy

United States

#64990 Feb 4, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe those two posters have one of those spell check things like yours...you know, the one that changes correct spelling to incorrect spelling and changed morals to morales in yours....funny thing, I took Sassy's advice and checked out the Camden forum and there were three posters with different screen names and each had misspelled the word morals....those spell check things must be VERY popular in West Tennessee ! Chuckles !!
Dear you have been proven to be an idiot several times concerning the one word that my spell check changed. Someone even took the time to explain this to you and yet you continue to back yourself deeper into a corner. Allow me to help you help yourself. You are outdated just as your views are and you have no idea how modern technology works. Please just stop while I'm ahead by just a little. It becoming increasing embarrassing to take such advantage of your ignorance. You make it to easy for me and I feel it's almost unfair. Please just shut up. Everyone is laughing at you when they read what you post I promise.
Linda

Paris, TN

#64991 Feb 4, 2013
I think Trump has either turned out to be the sorriest Thing to come out of New York City, or he's lost his mind. Maybe, the Hair Bleach and/or the Swirl-Back is affecting his Brain. LMAO!
----------
"Trump Threatens To Sue Bill Maher Over Joke."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trump-sue...
Really Sassy

United States

#64992 Feb 4, 2013
Linda wrote:
Well, I think we now know who most of the Posters on this Thread REALLY are and they are ALL one POS, using many different Names!
Sorry babe but your one buddy who enjoys bullying others with you at this time each day is gonna have to talk to himself because I'm off to change the world inch by inch while you two idiots set and banter using old views and ideas. Have a good one Linda Liar and Tax Collector.

Respectfully

The New and Improve Real,
Really Sassy
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64993 Feb 4, 2013
Military training taking place all over in US towns and cities joining with local police.
Of course we need to train for deployment to the Mediterranian and African shores.
Of course there are some real good pickens to be had as with Libya's gold and oil bonanza.
If Americans join the military they best well know it is in the end to line the pockets of Big Banksters or Big Oil.
So if they think their life is worth it then go for it.
But let's not kid ourselves anymore.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64994 Feb 4, 2013
Linda wrote:
I'm not buying this for a second! Maybe, SOME of the Muslim-American Community can't be trusted!
----------
"Muslim-Americans Launch Ad Campaign To reclaim The Word 'Jihad'."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/04/muslim-...
Linda, I believe what this ad Campaign is trying to clear up is the meaning of "Jihad".
I don't know much about Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Santeria ect., religion in general.
I do beleive God wants us to do good. To Muslims it becomes a struggle or a "Jihad" to do good. Then others use this term for evil, that would be the Devil speaking.
In the end its a individual choice.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64995 Feb 4, 2013
Perhaps it does not get more truthful then this.
&fe ature=player_ embedded
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64996 Feb 4, 2013
Linda wrote:
I think Trump has either turned out to be the sorriest Thing to come out of New York City, or he's lost his mind. Maybe, the Hair Bleach and/or the Swirl-Back is affecting his Brain. LMAO!
----------
"Trump Threatens To Sue Bill Maher Over Joke."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trump-sue...
That's nice.
Seems Wiki needs investigating?In Iceland?
Not so fast.Big Bully vs Big Balls.
Iceland bans FBI.
Loop

Los Angeles, CA

#64997 Feb 4, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say there wasn't ways around it go back and comprehend Linda Jr. She on the other hand, has made it her life to expose every detail of her fascinating life here on Topix so therefore we are all aware of who, where, when and what when it come to her internet use. Thank you however for giving her more reasoning to lash out to everyone who doesn't fall at her feet. You are simply the best. I'd suggest you praise her from this day forward or risk the wrath of her ignorance.
So what's your point?

You are the one who said e.g, "you can find an address and have someone permanently banned" Maybe you need to stop posting all your (Fake "Scripted" Links) to try and hack someone. If you are hacking, you had better be good at it. People have been sued for invasion of privacy for illegally hacking and getting someone's identity, which is also a felony. With all that said, try us, we could use the money.
Really Sassy

United States

#64999 Feb 4, 2013
Loop wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your point?

You are the one who said e.g, "you can find an address and have someone permanently banned" Maybe you need to stop posting all your (Fake "Scripted" Links) to try and hack someone. If you are hacking, you had better be good at it. People have been sued for invasion of privacy for illegally hacking and getting someone's identity, which is also a felony. With all that said, try us, we could use the money.
I didn't see anywhere in the TOU that stated each post must contain "a point". Yours certainly doesn't. Move along Linda you are boring me.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65000 Feb 4, 2013
Linda wrote:
Why don't you look up where Henry "Hank" Paulson worked , that Bush appointed to "fix" the Economy when it crashed during Bush's Term? Does the truth scare you, because you can't "deny" it any longer?
People like you Live in a State of Denial and that's pathetic...and Mentally Unbalanced!
I am well aware of Hanky Boy and his background.I was one of those callers who yelled "NO Friggin Bailout"
Like Obama's cronies are any damn different then Bush's cronies.
Timmy Wonder is sweet and so was the picken of Lovely Larry their backgrounds are the berries right?
Get Real.
PrissyPants

Round Rock, TX

#65001 Feb 4, 2013
Linda wrote:
Sorry about using my original Registered User Name, that I now detest, in the previous Post!
I had signed in to check my PMs and forgot to sign back out. I know this is getting confusing and if Topix hasn't assigned me a New User name by the end of the day, I'm just going to open a New Account!
Why does everyone these days, think they need to explain themselves?
I mean who cares really!!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65002 Feb 4, 2013
Old Nigel has a way of telling it like it is and you can add the US to this group.
Maybe we can get Nigel to speak here.
http:// www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-03/nigel-farag...
Pete

Nashville, TN

#65003 Feb 4, 2013
Linda wrote:
Things were much nicer on here during your one day of retirement. You know, you are simply a redneck.
Loop

Los Angeles, CA

#65004 Feb 4, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see anywhere in the TOU that stated each post must contain "a point". Yours certainly doesn't. Move along Linda you are boring me.

With your IQ I doubt that you can even read the TOS.

Maybe we will contact you at the county jail?
When you take your hacked info to the police and say,"someone is posting on "Topix" and, I hacked at least 10 computer systems to get me this info, here is their name and address"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ella Dorsey 35 min Emma 26
Where's My Flaccid Jackit lovers At? 9 hr The Flaccid Jackit 1
Mom arrested for embezzling from soccer team (Dec '12) 10 hr FranklinGuy 10
Brandi Blankenship (Oct '12) 11 hr FranklinGuy 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr TheRealZeke 9,441
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 13 hr none 1,376
Bike Night 13 hr Harry Pitts 1
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search