Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments (Page 2,917)

Showing posts 58,321 - 58,340 of140,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Girl it's me "Little Dick".
The County Sheriff has authority in his jurisdiction over Federal Agents.
And who told you that Lie? A County's Sheriff doesn't even have jurisdiction over the TBI, in his County, much less the FBI.
In fact, the TBI is the Police, who Police the Police in this State and the quivalent of the Individual States' "TBI" does the same thing , in every State. A Sheriff is the Chief and highest-ranking Police Officer of their County ONLY. The State LE Agency (TBI) out-ranks them as a STATE Agency, over the entire State, and the FBI outranks both , as a FEDERAL Agency over the entire Nation!

And BTW, you posted like I should know who you are...I DON"T!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
What kind of a Society have we become that the "Gun Owners Rights" advocates would not show this Grieving Father some Compassion, Respect, and Understanding of his Views and why he would naturally feel the way he does. Whether you agree with him or not, to "heckle" this Man, is one of the most dispicable and repulsive things I have ever heard of!
When you "LOVE" your Guns more than you can sympathize with a Fellow Human Being in a time of one of the most devastating tragedies they will ever suffer in their entire Lives, and understand why he feels the way he does...YOU have a REAL problem and so does our Society!
----------
"Newtown Parents Urge Enforcement Of Gun Laws."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/newtown-parents-urge-en...
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me how you can justify feeling so strongly about the "Right to Bear Arms" Constitutional Amendment, while defending the attempt to harass this Grieving Father into NOT expressing his opinion on the subject and in doing so, violating HIS "Right To Freedom of Speech" Constitutional Amendment? How can you defend or justify that?
It's like the Bible, either you believe in ALL of it, or you REALLY believe in NONE of it, but just use it to justify whatever YOU, personally, want!
http://news.yahoo.com/bogus-news-story-sandy-...

We are STILL waiting for your apology and admission that your "reliable news sources" are not always so reliable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

OR...Maybe you weren't talking to me. You may have been addressing a Female who posts as a Male!

But, I answered you, anyway...and my information is absolutely the way it is, not just the way the rest of you assume it is, but have nothing else to base your erronous information on, other than you assume so many things and you're wrong about most of them, but you try to make People think you know what you're talking about, and you DON'T!

You can't read or comprehend what you read, either...not even my Posts, much less an official Document.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

"6 Things We Learned At The Senate's Big Guns Hearing."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/01/wayne...
Skyler Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And who told you that Lie? A County's Sheriff doesn't even have jurisdiction over the TBI, in his County, much less the FBI.
In fact, the TBI is the Police, who Police the Police in this State and the quivalent of the Individual States' "TBI" does the same thing , in every State. A Sheriff is the Chief and highest-ranking Police Officer of their County ONLY. The State LE Agency (TBI) out-ranks them as a STATE Agency, over the entire State, and the FBI outranks both , as a FEDERAL Agency over the entire Nation!
And BTW, you posted like I should know who you are...I DON"T!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/wyoming.a...

I suggest you look up " Sen. Mae Beavers has filed SB 0250 as a major overhaul to her 2009 Firearms Freedom Act", too.
Genius.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you put up the statistics of how many Mass Killings were committed during the Assault Weapons Ban and how many People were killed during the same, VS the amount, of the shorter period of time, of the same that it has been expired...you're right! I won't answer your Hypothetical argument. Get your Facts and post them, then we'll talk!
Also, post the Gun Laws that aren't being inforced concerning Assault and again, we'll talk...and stick to the Issue of Assault Weapons and High-Count Magazines because that is what the ISSUE is and that is what the new Gun Control Proposals are about!
Do alittle homework , if you're going to arguing an Issue , instead of "parroting" the NRA and Fox Fake News! You'd already be one-Step ahead, if you would read the Links that I post...or even read the Headline to them because I posted one , concerning those very Statistics, yesterday!
Here just read about all the mass killing since 1984. Most of them did have high capacity magazines, however most used multiple handguns. Also, most of the "assault weapons" listed here were not included in the ban.
Skyler Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

A sheriff out ranks TBI and FBI UNLESS that particular sheriff is the target of a criminal investigation. The TBI and the FBI need permission from the sheriff to even be in their county and must notify the sheriff that they are in the county jurisdiction.
You are such a hateful hateful ignorant person.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Fed-Up Immigration Agents Sue Obama Admin. For Right to Do Their Jobs

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/08/23/fe...
Londiwe azamahle

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

am still dumb founded, as i was surprised by pastor mark, my name is londiwe azamahle, from South africa, i have been looking for a loan, but I have been scammed many times, i was scammed out of 5,000USD, i lost my truck and i was down, i just saw his post on topix, so i decided to have a try, but he gave some convincing word that gave me courage to apply with a partial mind, and i did all that was required. to my greatest surprise i got the loan, this is not a joke am very serious about all i just said. please if you need a loan stop seeking loans from those scam stars in this place that made me lost my truck but mail gregson_walter@yahoo.com and get what you want, if you wish to mail me you can reach me at &#8288;londiwe_azamahle98@ live.com
aware

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you put up the statistics of how many Mass Killings were committed during the Assault Weapons Ban and how many People were killed during the same, VS the amount, of the shorter period of time, of the same that it has been expired...you're right! I won't answer your Hypothetical argument. Get your Facts and post them, then we'll talk!
Also, post the Gun Laws that aren't being inforced concerning Assault and again, we'll talk...and stick to the Issue of Assault Weapons and High-Count Magazines because that is what the ISSUE is and that is what the new Gun Control Proposals are about!
Do alittle homework , if you're going to arguing an Issue , instead of "parroting" the NRA and Fox Fake News! You'd already be one-Step ahead, if you would read the Links that I post...or even read the Headline to them because I posted one , concerning those very Statistics, yesterday!
How in the hell did people ever kill each other before there was even guns around?If you think about it the Lord says Thou shalt not kill so if people aint going to obey God do you think for one minute another man made law will matter to somebody hell bent on killing his neighbor of enemy?
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
OR...Maybe you weren't talking to me. You may have been addressing a Female who posts as a Male!
But, I answered you, anyway...and my information is absolutely the way it is, not just the way the rest of you assume it is, but have nothing else to base your erronous information on, other than you assume so many things and you're wrong about most of them, but you try to make People think you know what you're talking about, and you DON'T!
You can't read or comprehend what you read, either...not even my Posts, much less an official Document.
Hey Girl did y'all get it straight about the difference between a Democracy and a Republic?
You say you don't read my stuff so just Google Sheriff has authority over Federal agents.Have you Googled the Republic thing yet cause you said I made it up?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Skyler Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/wyoming.a...
I suggest you look up " Sen. Mae Beavers has filed SB 0250 as a major overhaul to her 2009 Firearms Freedom Act", too.
Genius.
She can "file" anything she wants to...that doesn't mean that it will become Law in that state and if it does, that doesn't mean that the Federal Authorities won't come in and start arresting People for Federal Law Violations. They did it in California over Marijuana Dispensaries and now, Colorado could be facing the same fate, if they open Dispensaries since they voted in making Marijuana legal, just in the last election. The Feds probably won't, but they could...since the Federal Law still makes the sale of Marijuana, illegal...and the Federal Law hasn't changed, YET.

You People are so ignorant! What the he*l happened in Alabama during the Civil Rights Movement...and Mississippi, even though both States by State Laws were Segregated States...what happened???

I'm not going to argue with Life-long U.S. Citizens that should have learned these Fundamentals of the Government Power Rankings, in Elementatry School. If you were that stupid or hopped up, or whatever was wrong with you that you didn't hear or comphrehend what I'm sure was being taught to you, then do and think whatever you want to. But, when they throw your Azz in Prison for violating Federal Laws because you think your pi*sy little States out-rank the Federal Gov't. and all it's Laws, I will be the first One to laugh in your face and tell you that you got just what you deserve...for being stupid, alone!
GAWD, what I wouldn't give to have more than 5 Posters on here that, with a functioning brain and an IQ above Imbecile status!
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I'm smart enough to stay out of trouble.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I'm smart enough to know the difference between a democracy and a republic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Hey wrote:
I'm smart enough to stay out of trouble.
Naw, you're just conniving and sneaky enough not to get caught, is my guess!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Hey wrote:
I'm smart enough to know the difference between a democracy and a republic.
You should be since I posted the difference straight out of the Dictionary, but I'm surprised that you read it. I'm also sure that you argued about it and the Scholars' definition, claiming you know more than they do! That's why you're posting on Topix and they are making boo-coo bucks at one of the finest Universities in the Nation and working for "Websters-Merriam"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Somebody put this on my FB page with the comment, "A Real Man squeezes his own Orange Juice". I laughed out loud! Lol!

Click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
you may but a large chunk of the country does not especially in big cities.
I never really thought about it, but you could be right........that would be up to every person themselves and their relationship with God.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, we disagree on some things, but there is also a lot we do agree on, and this is one of them.
Thanks Pete, its nice that we both can find some common ground.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Skyler Jones wrote:
A sheriff out ranks TBI and FBI UNLESS that particular sheriff is the target of a criminal investigation. The TBI and the FBI need permission from the sheriff to even be in their county and must notify the sheriff that they are in the county jurisdiction.
You are such a hateful hateful ignorant person.
Well put, and well worth repeating.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,321 - 58,340 of140,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hardin Valley Ranch horse camp 2 min Concerned 4
Bearden Healthcare Associates (Mar '13) 1 hr Clawed Balls 81
DCS, Youth Villages, and others lie in court. (Apr '11) 3 hr Just me 19
TBI investigating allegations Cocke County high... 4 hr Country Girl 2
Lobbyist Are Criminals Stuffing The Pockets Of ... 4 hr SaveUsa 7
Breast augmentation by Dr. Breazeale (Feb '12) 6 hr Just Me 42
Where is my pal, Crazy Ron? 6 hr Ha ha ha haaaaaa 9
•••
•••