Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#63834 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes, Dunlapian, in fact I do. There are a lot of sensible posters on here, like yourself, that have shown they do think for themselves. These types of people do not need anyone trying to steer them where their interests lie. Only that person knows what his or hers interests are. And if they are posting, they already know how to use the internet. Others who can't think for themselves are usually the ones posting derogatory remarks and resort to name calling on their posts. These types of people aren't going to read RS's links anyway. Their entertainment is mud slinging. That is the extent of their interest. In summary, posting the 100's of links is basically a waste of time and space. It also makes following posts on this thread a bit more complex. In short, it is inconsiderate and a bit presumptuous. If you find them helpful, that is great. Most people don't though and you can easily find the information in these links on your own and tailor them to better meet your interests. It is easy to find opposing views on almost any subject. To put it rather bluntly, nobody really cares what RS is interested in.
Pete, I knew as soon as I hit the "enter" key, I had made a mistake by not saying "NOT ALL posters on here can think for themselves", I am truly sorry to all(that it was meant for) for that mistake.
But I must admit that I do scan her link titles and open those that are of interest to me.
I also open opposing links, just to open my mind up to different points of view.
As you probably have noticed I am on here for a short time and then go off and go about my business.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63836 Jan 27, 2013
interesting enough wrote:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two landmark decisions officially establishing this interpretation. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home within many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession listed by the Court as being consistent with the Second Amendment.
Get it right.
Arms does not mean swords, knives, or a Wooden Club.
It means GUNS.
As ruled by the Supreme Court Justices...but NO WHERE in the U.S. Constitution does it mention the word "GUN" or what "TYPE" of Gun, so your sqawking and whining about your Constitutional Rights being violated is a crock of BullChit!
And I think you should learn to think for yourself instead if relying on Fox Fake News to do your thinking for you and/or telling you what to think!
Don't quote YOUR intrepretation of the "Constitution" to ANYBODY because you don't have the knowledge or intelligence to do that...and that's what we have Supreme Court Justices for! You're just a Dumbazz Hillbilly who does well to intrepret a McDonald's Menu without Fox Fake News telling you what it means...and they would tell you that Obama and the Democrats is trying to poison You...and the really sad part is, YOU WOULD BELIEVE THEM!
Mojokkie

Grimsley, TN

#63837 Jan 27, 2013
interested

Location hidden

#63838 Jan 27, 2013
keith wrote:
<quoted text>when you bend over the sun don't shine. Is that the place?
What'd you think?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#63839 Jan 27, 2013
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two landmark decisions officially establishing this interpretation. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home within many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession listed by the Court as being consistent with the Second Amendment.
Get it right.
It means GUNS.
"It means GUNS".........do you mean like handguns to railguns?
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63840 Jan 27, 2013
Just a few words from Mr Iceland himself.
The one and only who had the courage and integrity to tell the Banksters to shove it and then sent the posse after them.
Yes, change we can believe in.No $43 trillion dollar lawsuit against Mr Iceland.
So can we all please give this President a standing ovation?
http://zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-26/only-3-m...

Location hidden

#63842 Jan 27, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I knew as soon as I hit the "enter" key, I had made a mistake by not saying "NOT ALL posters on here can think for themselves", I am truly sorry to all(that it was meant for) for that mistake.
But I must admit that I do scan her link titles and open those that are of interest to me.
I also open opposing links, just to open my mind up to different points of view.
As you probably have noticed I am on here for a short time and then go off and go about my business.
Don't explain it, Dunlapian, we "Intelligent Posters" knew exactly what and who you meant and obviously, "Pete" in not included the "intelligent" Group, and just as obviously...he knows it, otherwise he wouldn't have been offended and complained about your Post!

Location hidden

#63843 Jan 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
Just a few words from Mr Iceland himself.
The one and only who had the courage and integrity to tell the Banksters to shove it and then sent the posse after them.
Yes, change we can believe in.No $43 trillion dollar lawsuit against Mr Iceland.
So can we all please give this President a standing ovation?
http://zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-26/only-3-m...
It'd be more productive to make bunches of phone calls and emails to your elected Federal Representatives requesting that they change the Laws, appying to this Issue...specifically, the Regulations that the Bush Administrative had Congress remove!
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63844 Jan 27, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution does NOT say one word about what kind of "Gun" you have a "Right" to have, nor anything about "ammo", much less anything about "Assualt" Weapons!
In fact, it doesn't even mention the word "Gun"...it says, "A Well-Armed Militia"! For all you know, going strickly by the "words", it could mean swords, knives, or a Wooden Club!
But, be that as it "IS", OBAMA IS NOT ATTEMPTING TO TAKE YOUR "GUNS" AWAY!!! In fact, he is telling the People who are advocating for Gun Control that, "they should listen to what the Gun Owners are saying"!
I put up a Link telling you and others that, from a Reputable News Source, LAST NIGHT! Why don't you try reading it so that you will know what's REALLY going on, instead of making Mountains out of Mole Hills, in your Mind's imagination!
~~yawning~~ As is everyone I'm sure.~~yawning again~~
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63845 Jan 27, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It'd be more productive to make bunches of phone calls and emails to your elected Federal Representatives requesting that they change the Laws, appying to this Issue...specifically, the Regulations that the Bush Administrative had Congress remove!
I have and I will but right now I'm reading OUR CONSTITUTION.

Location hidden

#63846 Jan 27, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Sassy, I really believe the only way this young leader will survive in power is to give the military the green light on what ever they wish. The only thing he really has going for him is his name and the fact that he does know what the outside world looks like. Other than that he is at the mercy of the military to stay in power. That by itself is a bad thing, because the military still has a old score to settle with South Korea and Americans.
That is a very good point! Let's hope that the younger Generation of Military Members haven't been indoctrinated with the Korean War Mindset of their Fathers, but I wouldn't count on it.
I hope this New, Younger Leader was cautioned by his Father about the price they would pay for attacking or going to War with the U.S., even if we didn't techniquely win!
roxy

United States

#63847 Jan 27, 2013
Woohoo!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#63848 Jan 27, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I knew as soon as I hit the "enter" key, I had made a mistake by not saying "NOT ALL posters on here can think for themselves", I am truly sorry to all(that it was meant for) for that mistake.
No problem and thank you for your courteous reply. I meant no ill will towards you. I don't always agree with your opinions, but I do admire and respect the way you state them.
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63849 Jan 27, 2013
Get it right.
It means GUNS.
Lol. Sassy was that a typo to? You dear were WRONG again!

*Nominated as best post of the day*
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63850 Jan 27, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>You can take your "questions", AND your opinions, and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. You don't control anybody, not even yourself and you better learn that, unless you want to keep being a Guest of the Government!
What you're doing right now is Cyber Stalking and Harrassment and it is ILLEGAL! If you continue doing it, the Prosecutor AND the Judge WILL be made aware of it, COUNT ON IT!
Mad are you love?

Location hidden

#63851 Jan 27, 2013
Really Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
~~yawning~~ As is everyone I'm sure.~~yawning again~~
You mean that you have NEVER READ IT BEFORE!!! Amazing!

Alittle hint...the way YOU interpret it isn't always the way the Supreme Justices interpret it. Otherwise, they would NEVER have ruled that Companies and Corporations are "People"...one of the dumbest Rulings the Supreme Court Justices have EVER made, in my opinion, and One that convinced me that the Majority of these Current Justices are as corrupt as they come!

BTW, I posted a Link to that, also, and made a comment as to how disastrous that Rulings would be to this Country and our System of Government...and I didn't get a single comment about it. But now, all of a sudden, some of the Posters on here, seem to understand what it all means, or they did during the Presidential election. Little do they understand, that's just the tip of the Iceberg and they haven't seen anything yet as to the damage that Ruling will cause and is causing , as we speak.
It's on my News Feeds almost every day, about how Foreign Unknown Money Men are influencing or controlling practically everything in this Country because that Supreme Ruling allows them to. But, I don't even bother posting the Links because Nobody would read them an most People wouldn't understand the significance of it, if they did. when you don't keep up with what's being done on a daily basis, it's very difficult to understand what is happening and the real reason why it's happening . That's why the Teapublicans are so totally ignorant of what the problems really are and want such unworkable solutions implemented!

Their proposals are the equivalent to perscribing an aspirin to treat Cancer!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#63852 Jan 27, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
As ruled by the Supreme Court Justices...but NO WHERE in the U.S. Constitution does it mention the word "GUN" or what "TYPE" of Gun, so your sqawking and whining about your Constitutional Rights being violated is a crock of BullChit!
And I think you should learn to think for yourself instead if relying on Fox Fake News to do your thinking for you and/or telling you what to think!
Don't quote YOUR intrepretation of the "Constitution" to ANYBODY because you don't have the knowledge or intelligence to do that...and that's what we have Supreme Court Justices for! You're just a Dumbazz Hillbilly who does well to intrepret a McDonald's Menu without Fox Fake News telling you what it means...and they would tell you that Obama and the Democrats is trying to poison You...and the really sad part is, YOU WOULD BELIEVE THEM!
Why in the world do you assume people disagreeing with your statements got their thoughts from Fox News? Your posts alone provide enough ammunition to anyone who disagrees with you. Look at your above post. You say IE's interpretation of the constitution is not valid because she stated an interpretation made on the constitution by the Supreme Court. Then you turn right around and blast her by stating she has no knowledge of the constitution and that the Supreme Court's function is to interpret the constitution. You contradicted yourself in a single post. How on earth do you not see all of these dichotomies and how on earth do you expect people reading this lunacy to take you as the governmental intellectual you are posing to be? Did you not read IE's post where she was quoting directly from a Supreme Court Verdict? That didn't come from Fox News because she couldn't have copied it that quick even if Fox would have plastered the verdict on the screen. Every point you try to make is completely diminished by the way you make it to the point where now, anyone reading your posts simply think - here's the crazy lady again. How do you not see this? I am genuinely curious.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#63853 Jan 27, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that you have NEVER READ IT BEFORE!!! Amazing!
Alittle hint...the way YOU interpret it isn't always the way the Supreme Justices interpret it. Otherwise, they would NEVER have ruled that Companies and Corporations are "People"...one of the dumbest Rulings the Supreme Court Justices have EVER made, in my opinion, and One that convinced me that the Majority of these Current Justices are as corrupt as they come!
BTW, I posted a Link to that, also, and made a comment as to how disastrous that Rulings would be to this Country and our System of Government...and I didn't get a single comment about it. But now, all of a sudden, some of the Posters on here, seem to understand what it all means, or they did during the Presidential election. Little do they understand, that's just the tip of the Iceberg and they haven't seen anything yet as to the damage that Ruling will cause and is causing , as we speak.
It's on my News Feeds almost every day, about how Foreign Unknown Money Men are influencing or controlling practically everything in this Country because that Supreme Ruling allows them to. But, I don't even bother posting the Links because Nobody would read them an most People wouldn't understand the significance of it, if they did. when you don't keep up with what's being done on a daily basis, it's very difficult to understand what is happening and the real reason why it's happening . That's why the Teapublicans are so totally ignorant of what the problems really are and want such unworkable solutions implemented!
Their proposals are the equivalent to perscribing an aspirin to treat Cancer!
Here's a little hint - no one reads your links. Why - because you posted them. It's that simple. You get a lot more attention by showing a little more courtesy and respect to all, not only to those who agree with you. You get what you give.

Location hidden

#63854 Jan 27, 2013
Really Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Sassy was that a typo to? You dear were WRONG again!
*Nominated as best post of the day*
What was a typo? Are you still stuck on a subject that all the rest of us have moved on from, an hour ago...and that subject involves a "typo"??? GAWD...SMH...and rolling my eyes!

This Thread is for intelligent Posters who don't play the game of "gotcha". You've got all the other Threads to play that silly, immature game on, so how about going to any and all of them and stop bugging the piss out of all of us on this one!
READ MY WORDS...NOBODY CARES, ON THIS THREAD, ABOUT A FRIGGIN' TYPO. We care about ISSUES, something you know NOTHING about, obviously! So, GET LOST!
hummmmm

Mckinney, TX

#63855 Jan 27, 2013
Sure is funny how when some body asks sassholeo a question she starts her rant about CYBER STALKING AND ILLEGAL AND CRIMINALS AND SHE'S A VICTIM OF BEING STALKED. lol sure is funny. Me thinks you b1tch too much. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 56 min God is on my side 753
Fairview Street Walker? 1 hr ViewDude 3
Mom arrested for embezzling from soccer team (Dec '12) 1 hr ViewDude 11
Springfield Dunkin Donuts (Nov '12) 2 hr me too 27
boss 2 hr Just Me 1
Gov. Haslem 3 hr eric 17
Turn in Brandy Jo Farmer to Knox AAA Bailbonds ... 7 hr caseyatthebat 4
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web