Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
SarcasUm??? Watch out, Hey, the Little Proof Reader/Typing Teacher-Wannabe will be on your Azz! He/She is already trying to prove to everybody how smart he/she is. But He/She is too immature to know that only a Dumb Person, with an Inferiority Complex, would do that on a Public Forum!
kind of like O A does all the time?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>kind of like O A does all the time?
I think you've got "OA" confused with "Vet"! Heck, you many really be "Vet" for all I know! All I know for sure, is that you're a Filthy-Mouthed Punk!
Wonder If

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is exactly the attitude of more and more People, judging by recent developments known Nation-wide, and even expressed in various ways right here on this forum.
There is a huge responsibility that goes along with carrying a gun or even having access to one...and I'm worried that fewer and fewer People are recognizing and/or accepting that responsibility!
To put it bluntly, I don't think alot of them have the Self-Discipline or Good Judgement, to be allowed within a 100 miles of one!
There are a lot of people who carry guns that no-one knows about. Unless someone bothers them with a life threatening situation, you won't hear of them at all. The ones that are the braggarts are the ones you should worry about.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

If he did shoot them by pistols, the sh*t will hit the proverbial fan when it is proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Wonder If wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of people who carry guns that no-one knows about. Unless someone bothers them with a life threatening situation, you won't hear of them at all. The ones that are the braggarts are the ones you should worry about.
I absolutely agree!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

"Are the Congressional Chaplains Attending An Anti-Obama Prayer Breakfast?"

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/01/are-c...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

You Teapublicans have harped and harped about wanting a Budget. Well, as usual, you can't see one inch in front of your nose. Be careful what you ask for, you may just get it and this time, it looks like you're going to, but you're not going to like it!
Kinda looks like the Democrats are FINALLY getting tired of your ignorant BS and are starting to fight back! It's about time!
----------
"Senate Democrats' Budget Plan Will Reopen Battle Over Taxes."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

"Taliban Suicide Bombers Storm Government Building In Kabul."

Click here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_paci...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

"CHART: Almost Every Obama Conspiracy Theory Ever."

("Fake Birth Certificates, Ghostwriters, Teleprompters, a Teenage Trip to Mars, and more of the most paranoid and bizarro Obama conspiracy theories out there.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/c...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I read an article, and may have posted it , that said Leon Panetta and Sen. Carl Levin are opposed to Obama pulling out most of our Troops from Afghanistan, this year.
While I know why they feel that way from the Reports I have read, saying how the Taliban are trying to take over the Country and committing all kinds of atrocities on the People, I just want our Troops out of that place. But, I'm afraid that we're going to have a hard time getting out of there...and I'm even more afraid that we may have to go back, if Al Qaeda moves back in and starts using it as their Base.
This issue, alone, would be a major problem for a President, not even counting all the other Very Serious Issues and problems facing this Country.

President Obama's Presidency has been, by far, the most difficult of any President I have ever known of in my Lifetime! I'm surprised the Man hasn't lost his Mind!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

"King 'Content Of Character' Quote Inspires Debate."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/king-content-character-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I heard Chaney showed up with his shotgun.
There must have been alota apreciatin goin on.
Well if Darth Vader "AKA Cheney" would of shown up at Gun Appreciation Day he would of brought his pump-action shotgun. You see he thinks all these semi-auto's are for wussies.
Goodbye

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

LOL..Trying to dig yourself out of a hole doesn't make you look very bright. I don't know who has a problem with comprehension on here more than you.
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ordinarily, I wouldn't even bother responding to something as Juvenile and ridiculous as your Post. But, I want to pass along a bit of advice that was given to me a long time ago, by a very intelligent Person, that I've always remembered.
He said...It's not important to try to impress People. That will happen automatically, if you're deserving of it. What IS important is that you say your Message in whatever way they can understand it. Learn to "speak their language", so that you can be clearly understood. It's not about how you are capable of saying it, it's about how THEY are capable of understanding it!
You might want to keep that in mind, yourself...IF you're capable of understanding it!
Goodbye

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Wonder If wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and they are the ones the least well trained to use them.
Goodbye

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to suggest, as was suggested by two other Posters, that you label your sarcasm as such, by using this at the end of your sentence, meant as sarcasm...<S>. Then, MOST of us will know how you meant it!
Or just spoon feed the idiots like RS.
Goodbye

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I read an article, and may have posted it , that said Leon Panetta and Sen. Carl Levin are opposed to Obama pulling out most of our Troops from Afghanistan, this year.
While I know why they feel that way from the Reports I have read, saying how the Taliban are trying to take over the Country and committing all kinds of atrocities on the People, I just want our Troops out of that place. But, I'm afraid that we're going to have a hard time getting out of there...and I'm even more afraid that we may have to go back, if Al Qaeda moves back in and starts using it as their Base.
This issue, alone, would be a major problem for a President, not even counting all the other Very Serious Issues and problems facing this Country.
President Obama's Presidency has been, by far, the most difficult of any President I have ever known of in my Lifetime! I'm surprised the Man hasn't lost his Mind!
What mind?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>What mind?
The brilliant one that enabled him to get into Harvard, even though he was a "Nobody"...but you would know anything about that "brilliant" part, would you? Verbal abuse is all you know...and maybe deep-seated anger that you take out on EVERYBODY!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

...would Not know anything about...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I think they came up with a job for Sassy:

Wanted:'Adventurous woman' to give birth to Neanderthal man - Harvard professor seeks mother for cloned cave baby

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22654...

"what woman would want to give birth to a Neanderthal baby?

Yet this incredible scenario is the plan of one of the world’s leading geneticists, who is seeking a volunteer to help bring man’s long-extinct close relative back to life.

Professor George Church of Harvard Medical School believes he can reconstruct Neanderthal DNA and resurrect the species which became extinct 33,000 years ago.

His scheme is reminiscent of Jurassic Park but, while in the film dinosaurs were created in a laboratory, Professor Church’s ambitious plan requires a human volunteer.

He said his analysis of Neanderthal genetic code using samples from bones is complete enough to reconstruct their DNA.

He said:‘Now I need an adventurous female human.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••