Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments (Page 2,868)

Showing posts 57,341 - 57,360 of123,838
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Goodbye

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

childrens'??? guess you didn't learn possessive either!
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about all of the Childrens' stories...frankly, it was just too depressing to read them all, but I have read the captions for the Articles about them and their Parents, asking the President to impose some kind if Gun Control.
But, I did read the Article and the Posted Hand-written Letter that the one Little Boy, who was featured most prominently as the President signed the Bill. In that letter in a child-like way, but an intelligent Child-like way for his age, he asked the President , very respectfully, to please do something to take away the guns in this Country.
That is the reason those Children were in the picture with Obama...they personally asked him to do something about the Guns and it was an historical moment that they will never forget, seeing the President of the United States so something that they asked him to do.
And whether you like what Obama did or not, they liked it and very few Ordinary People get invited to the White House to watch the President sign anything...and those Children deserved to be there, after what they've been through!
And you should be ashamed for criticizing it, and I'm ashamed FOR you, whether you are or not!
Goodbye

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"Cute, Fun And LOL Moments From President Obama's First Term (Great Video!)."
Click here:
http://aattp.org/cute-fun-and-lol-moments-fro...
There is nothing cute or fun about Obama's first term.
Really Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
This is why there should be a "Doofus" test to pass, before being allowed to buy a Gun!
----------
"5 Hurt In Shootings At Gun Shows In Ohio, Ind., N.C."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57564877/...
Then you would be ruled out. Lol.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I think I've found the perfect solution for the "Gun Control" dilemma...
Make it legal to buy any kind of Gun or Ammo and Magazine that is made...BUT, make it a Law that Everybody has to pass a Psychological Exam before they can purchase any of them, and make it a Law that they have be re-tested to renew it every 5 years, or they have to get rid of their Gun(s)...and present verification to the Police, or State, of the Sale of their Gun(s) to a Licensed Gun Dealer or they have to pay a huge Fine, for Non-Compliance with the Law.

I'll bet that you Second Amendment-Types aren't going to like it, but I thought it was a pretty good idea!:)

I think you should have a Right to own all the Guns you want, of any kind, if...IF, you're NOT Mentally Ill or become Mentally Ill!
Whether or not you're Mentally Stable and Sensible, and stay that way, is my only concern!
santa clase

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

so true
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
Make it legal to buy any kind of Gun or Ammo and Magazine that is made...BUT, make it a Law that Everybody has to pass a Psychological Exam before they can purchase any of them, and make it a Law that they have be re-tested to renew it every 5 years, or they have to get rid of their Gun(s)...and present verification to the Police, or State, of the Sale of their Gun(s) to a Licensed Gun Dealer or they have to pay a huge Fine, for Non-Compliance with the Law.
I'll bet that you Second Amendment-Types aren't going to like it, but I thought it was a pretty good idea!:)
I think you should have a Right to own all the Guns you want, of any kind, if...IF, you're NOT Mentally Ill or become Mentally Ill!
Whether or not you're Mentally Stable and Sensible, and stay that way, is my only concern!
Do you think if You sat down to take this test that All of you would pass?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that YOURS is fictional, but mine is as real as they come. What I post is exactly what I think and believe and it wouldn't be any different if you were talking to me face to face. And neither would my Personality! I've never been and don't know how to be a phony, don't want to learn, either!
This coming from the person who told me, on the phone, "I lie all the time". then added "on topix".
Really Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:

Oh it's a great idea. So when someone steals that fire arm do we also pass a law that requires them to contact the authorizes for a transfer of weapon? Gosh Obama Fan you are intelligent.
winky

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think if You sat down to take this test that All of you would pass?
"ALL" of her woud not pass it There i a lot of her there. 18 pounds per leg to say the least.
winky

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

That should be 180 pounds per leg. Dam smart phone.
tpxer

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Bobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you think or believe something doesn't make it fact. It makes you ignorant for assuming that you are always right in what you think. Females like you are why men look down on you as nothing more than someone to cook and clean. The ones like you are good for nothing much more. Shut up and get in the kitchen and rattle them pots and pans woman! Leave important matters to the men.
Go fantasize about your cute young Army amputee or Sara Palin. It is a safe world there and makes a man like you feel more like a man--you know, unchallenged. ;-p
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Clinton on rural folk:

"Don’t trivialize gun culture

Former President Bill Clinton warned a group of top Democratic donors at a private Saturday meeting not to underestimate the passions that gun control stirs among many Americans.

“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said.

“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said.“I know because I come from this world."

... he said that he understands the culture that permeates a state like Arkansas — where guns are a longstanding part of local culture.

“A lot of these people … all they’ve got is their hunting and their fishing,” he told the Democratic financiers.“Or they’re living in a place where they don’t have much police presence. Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.”

Of course, you won't find that quote on CBS ABC NBC MSNBC CNN NYT LA Times or WASH POST.

The democrat machine hates people who live in rural areas.
tpxer

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>your such a lying dumbass,fox news is ruining our country? really, acoreding to you and the other dumbasses on here no one listens to fox. It was the lowest rated show,remember? Stupid slut,get a clue and a life(whats left of your worthless life anyway). You are a old clueless slut with shit for brains. Go changer your depends before your nasty fluids start rolling out your diaper
We have to hope for an early spring and lots of May showers to clean you up and make you fit and presentable. You obviously have cabin fever or else you are on one of your drunks.

I am starting a new thread called Tpxer and Ashamed of It.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
Clinton on rural folk:
"Don’t trivialize gun culture
Former President Bill Clinton warned a group of top Democratic donors at a private Saturday meeting not to underestimate the passions that gun control stirs among many Americans.
“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said.
“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said.“I know because I come from this world."
... he said that he understands the culture that permeates a state like Arkansas — where guns are a longstanding part of local culture.
“A lot of these people … all they’ve got is their hunting and their fishing,” he told the Democratic financiers.“Or they’re living in a place where they don’t have much police presence. Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.”
Of course, you won't find that quote on CBS ABC NBC MSNBC CNN NYT LA Times or WASH POST.
The democrat machine hates people who live in rural areas.
Frankly I think Fast and Furious was a clever way to keep an eye on things.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

We can sneak the guns into prisons and then when there's a prison break and the guns take off with the prisoners we can check out the crime scenes and see how many prisoners are repeat offenders.
Then we'll just go from there.
Goodbye

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
We can sneak the guns into prisons and then when there's a prison break and the guns take off with the prisoners we can check out the crime scenes and see how many prisoners are repeat offenders.
You really are s special kind of stupid, aren't you?
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>You really are s special kind of stupid, aren't you?
Not as special as you sweety.If you can't read the sarcasum behide the ridiculous I'd say the number one special stupid is you.
And actually wasn't that brillant Fast and Furious really really special.
Tom

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Are you retarded?
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Goodbye

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as special as you sweety.If you can't read the sarcasum behide the ridiculous I'd say the number one special stupid is you.
And actually wasn't that brillant Fast and Furious really really special.
I still say special kind of STUPID!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,341 - 57,360 of123,838
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cuonzo Martin discusses his decision 13 min VOL HOUND 1
Son arrested for allegedly stealing from father... (Jan '09) 19 min backforonelastpunch 15
Girl cashier at Springfield tn walmart 3 hr Thatguy 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr bob 8,504
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 9 hr Rockhound42 366
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr Get Real 8,461
Maryville Snitches (May '11) 11 hr UGH 10
•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••