Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62944 Jan 19, 2013
flbrat wrote:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/ 2013/01/17/uk-fiat-marchionne- china-idUKBRE90G0O620130117
Hmmmm. Lie or no lie.
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but if it's a Post that somebody put quite awhile back, Please note that this was only announced on Tuesday of last week.

(" Chrysler, in which Fiat has a 58.5 percent stake, said on Tuesday it had agreed to make Jeeps in China with Guangzhou Automobile Group (601238.SS").

Now, I know that this had to have been in the planning, as a possibility, for some time before it was announced. Deals like this aren't made overnight. The question is, how long was it a "done deal" before it was announced?

So, if you're the one who originally posted this information and if you still have it or can remember the details that you posted, I would be interested in knowing the Source of the previous infomation and the details, for comparison purposes to this Article. Thanks, in advance, for any information you may be able to provide.

Location hidden

#62945 Jan 19, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Just before the end of the year, Politifact chose it’s “LIE OF THE YEAAAAARRRRRR”.
Lie of the Year: the Romney campaign's ad on Jeeps made in China
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
“It was a lie told in the critical state of Ohio in the final days of a close campaign -- that Jeep was moving its U.S. production to China.
Even though Jeep's parent company gave a quick and clear denial, Mitt Romney repeated it and his campaign turned it into a TV ad.
And they stood by the claim, even as the media and the public expressed collective outrage against something so obviously false.”
PolitiFact has selected Romney's claim that Barack Obama "sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China" at the cost of American jobs as the 2012 Lie of the Year.”
This week:
Fiat sees at least 100,000 Jeeps made in China in 2014
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/01/17/uk-f...
The REAL lie of the year: Barack Obama: Jobs is job one.
Well maybe he didn't lie. He just forgot to mention that they’d be in China.
If you people would just learn to read & listen to EXACTLY what is said, rather than what you THINK it means, things would not get so mixed up and confused. You relate what you THINK something means, rather than the FACTS of what is actually said, and that is a huge mistake! But, it's a tactic that deceptive People, especially Politicians, rely on and use every time they open their mouths! They know that the Average Person only "HEARS" 20% of what's said and they take full advantage of that fact.
But, you can learn to read and hear almost, if not completely 100% of what's said, and understand exactly what's written, correctly and all it takes is a little Focusing and Self-Discipline. I know because I had to learn to do it years ago, for a Job-related position that required it!

I definitely wish more of you would, at least, try! Otherwise, you will never understand what is actually going on, in this Country! And I think, that it's important that we actually know as much as we can, not just what we "think" is going on!
Really Sassy

United States

#62946 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>If you people would just learn to read & listen to EXACTLY what is said, rather than what you THINK it means, things would not get so mixed up and confused. You relate what you THINK something means, rather than the FACTS of what is actually said, and that is a huge mistake! But, it's a tactic that deceptive People, especially Politicians, rely on and use every time they open their mouths! They know that the Average Person only "HEARS" 20% of what's said and they take full advantage of that fact.
But, you can learn to read and hear almost, if not completely 100% of what's said, and understand exactly what's written, correctly and all it takes is a little Focusing and Self-Discipline. I know because I had to learn to do it years ago, for a Job-related position that required it!

I definitely wish more of you would, at least, try! Otherwise, you will never understand what is actually going on, in this Country! And I think, that it's important that we actually know as much as we can, not just what we "think" is going on!
You of all people to say anyone should read and stop ranting based on beliefs is absurd. Every ounce of your being, and that's a lot of ounces, thrives on ignorance, untruths, misconceptions and stereotypes. Your entire way of life has been lead by your lack of thought. You my dear, are the biggest idiot I've seen as of late.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#62947 Jan 19, 2013
I'm wondering if those kids standing with Obama knew his kids were guard protected but they weren't worth it.
Just like too bad that video was taken of the US troops taken a pee on dead bodies.
I can bet if it was Hitler in that position with those kids or our troops the ones being degraded in that manner there would be outrage.
This gun thing is only the begining.
Still no talk on the meds these people were on.But I'll bet you right now everyone and their brother and sisters and aunts and uncles will be a little depressed a little angry a little this or that and you will be on that no gun list.
And Obamacare will pay for your meds and big Pharma will be happy and very wealthy.

Goodbye

United States

#62948 Jan 19, 2013
Bull!
Truth Detector wrote:
This week Obama used children as a prop at his gun speech. Here’s some others who’ve used children as props:
https://www.google.com/search...
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&s...
It’s for the children……
Hey

Manchester, TN

#62949 Jan 19, 2013
Dr.Russell L.Blaylock MD
Surgeon,Author,Lecturer,Educat or
This brain surgeon does talk about the issues with these meds on some and speaks of our soldiers being drugged and vaccine damage.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/dr-blaylock-expos...

Location hidden

#62950 Jan 19, 2013
Hey wrote:
I'm wondering if those kids standing with Obama knew his kids were guard protected but they weren't worth it.
Just like too bad that video was taken of the US troops taken a pee on dead bodies.
I can bet if it was Hitler in that position with those kids or our troops the ones being degraded in that manner there would be outrage.
Still no talk on the meds these people were on.But I'll bet you right now everyone and their brother and sisters and aunts and uncles will be a little depressed a little angry a little this or that and you will be on that no gun list.
And Obamacare will pay for your meds and big Pharma will be happy and very wealthy.
I, frankly, think you need some kind of "Meds" besides what you're using, judging by your incoherent Posts....and I'm not joking.

Location hidden

#62951 Jan 19, 2013
Hey wrote:
Dr.Russell L.Blaylock MD
Surgeon,Author,Lecturer,Educat or
This brain surgeon does talk about the issues with these meds on some and speaks of our soldiers being drugged and vaccine damage.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/dr-blaylock-expos...
And here is the other "Point of View" about this "Doctor"!

http://www.skepdic.com/blaylock.html

Location hidden

#62952 Jan 19, 2013
Hey wrote:
I don't know about all of the Childrens' stories...frankly, it was just too depressing to read them all, but I have read the captions for the Articles about them and their Parents, asking the President to impose some kind if Gun Control.
But, I did read the Article and the Posted Hand-written Letter that the one Little Boy, who was featured most prominently as the President signed the Bill. In that letter in a child-like way, but an intelligent Child-like way for his age, he asked the President , very respectfully, to please do something to take away the guns in this Country.
That is the reason those Children were in the picture with Obama...they personally asked him to do something about the Guns and it was an historical moment that they will never forget, seeing the President of the United States so something that they asked him to do.
And whether you like what Obama did or not, they liked it and very few Ordinary People get invited to the White House to watch the President sign anything...and those Children deserved to be there, after what they've been through!
And you should be ashamed for criticizing it, and I'm ashamed FOR you, whether you are or not!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#62953 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I, frankly, think you need some kind of "Meds" besides what you're
using, judging by your incoherent Posts....and I'm not joking.
Weren't you the one who said too bad the videos came out.It appears to be okay to hide what we do to look good.Honesty is not one of your strong points is it.Nor is integrity.
Do they have Meds for that.
My sister "The Psychologist" agrees with me. You on the other hand would fall under personality disorder.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#62954 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is the other "Point of View" about this "Doctor"!
http://www.skepdic.com/blaylock.html
I'm wondering why many doctors go to this man's lectures to learn?
Hey

Manchester, TN

#62955 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about all of the Childrens' stories...frankly, it was just too depressing to read them all, but I have read the captions for the Articles about them and their Parents, asking the President to impose some kind if Gun Control.
But, I did read the Article and the Posted Hand-written Letter that the one Little Boy, who was featured most prominently as the President signed the Bill. In that letter in a child-like way, but an intelligent Child-like way for his age, he asked the President , very respectfully, to please do something to take away the guns in this Country.
That is the reason those Children were in the picture with Obama...they personally asked him to do something about the Guns and it was an historical moment that they will never forget, seeing the President of the United States so something that they asked him to do.
And whether you like what Obama did or not, they liked it and very few Ordinary People get invited to the White House to watch the President sign anything...and those Children deserved to be there, after what they've been through!
And you should be ashamed for criticizing it, and I'm ashamed FOR you, whether you are or not!
What a friggen joke.Your ashamed for me.Save it.
Oh please save you guilt trips.The kids asked him to do this like they know about how their parents will slowly be losing the right to protect them.
If Obama was a Pub you would be all over this crap.Thats all this is about you Demys side on the win.
How you could get beyond the NDAA and all that man's lies and yet bring him on smelling like a rose is beyond me. And you have the nerve to call me nuts.My brain still puts 2 and 2 together and gets 4.Obama says ten you say "right on" my Lordship.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#62956 Jan 19, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
wrote:
This week Obama used children as a prop at his gun speech. Here’s some others who’ve used children as props:
https://www.google.com/search ...
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&s ...
It’s for the children……

[QUOTE who="Goodbye"]Bull! <quoted text>
Are you saying that these tyrants didn't use children as props?
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#62957 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would swallow that "the kids wrote letters" crap. This guy is the symbolic president. Say you're for something, or say you'll do something, or say you feel the pain, but DO nothing.

OTH, according to Time Magazine, he did get the moron vote - which is why the got their award.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#62958 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you people would just learn to read & listen to EXACTLY what is said, rather than what you THINK it means, things would not get so mixed up and confused. You relate what you THINK something means, rather than the FACTS of what is actually said, and that is a huge mistake! But, it's a tactic that deceptive People, especially Politicians, rely on and use every time they open their mouths! They know that the Average Person only "HEARS" 20% of what's said and they take full advantage of that fact.
So Chrysler isn't really gonna build Jeeps in China like Romney said during the campaign?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62959 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What these kids have been through? Were they from Sandy Hook School?
lol

Jackson, TN

#62962 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumb bitch you need to take your own advice,you read libtard propaganda and take it for the truth. you're a waste of good or bad air and seamen.
lol

Jackson, TN

#62963 Jan 19, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a problem with my quoting the very same term, that RS used, when I demonstrated my point?
you have to look at the source,he has no comebacks so he resorts to acting like a child. I think him and sassy are one in the same. they have an equal IQ of -'s

Location hidden

#62964 Jan 19, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that these tyrants didn't use children as props?
It is customary for any President to extend an invitation to anybody, Adults, Children, Black, white, young and old, you name it...whenever he is signing a Bill that they have a direct interest in. Every President has done it for my entire Life.
When the Brady Bill was signed, didn't you see who was there to watch the signing, the first time he had been seen in Public since the shooting. there were other People who had helped his wife lobby so hard for it's passage, but I don't remember who they were, but I do remember Jim Brady!
If you People would watch some REAL News, you would already know these things are common and customary, instead of making such a big deal out of a Courtesy that is expected and reading something into EVERYTHING that is NOT there!
I have to wonder what CAVE have you been living in, all your Life???
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#62966 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but if it's a Post that somebody put quite awhile back, Please note that this was only announced on Tuesday of last week.
(" Chrysler, in which Fiat has a 58.5 percent stake, said on Tuesday it had agreed to make Jeeps in China with Guangzhou Automobile Group (601238.SS").
Now, I know that this had to have been in the planning, as a possibility, for some time before it was announced. Deals like this aren't made overnight. The question is, how long was it a "done deal" before it was announced?
So, if you're the one who originally posted this information and if you still have it or can remember the details that you posted, I would be interested in knowing the Source of the previous infomation and the details, for comparison purposes to this Article. Thanks, in advance, for any information you may be able to provide.
The source was a Bloomberg report back in October.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat...
When mentioned during the election the pres, vice pres and liberal press all claimed it was untrue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deuces wild club (Dec '08) 1 hr dbdrummer722 82
VOTE NO on Election Day to Amendment 1 Women 9 hr Oh yeah 39
Review: Dependable Motors-Knoxville (Jan '13) 15 hr Jason 13
lane kiffin 20 hr Ehs 2
Where in Knoxville can I meet single women my age? Mon meme 30
Health care provider improperly charged almost ... Aug '14 BeenHereWayTooLong 6
Paula Deen opening restaurant in Pigeon Forge (Mar '14) Jul '14 ThomasA 18
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs