Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62857 Jan 18, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>wow great comeback there dipsh*t. You should be on comedy central with all your witty comebacks
And you should be in Western State...but Life isn't always fair.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#62858 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
cont.)
BOTH presidents LINCOLN and KENNEDY were AGAINST the CREATION and EXISTENCE of the FEDERAL RESERVE. Lincoln was fighting against the establishment of the FEDERAL RESERVE and was quoted as saying "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the BANKERS IN THE REAR. Of the two, the one in the REAR is my GREATEST FOE" and on June, 4 1963 Kennedy signed EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110, thereby declaring and guaranteeing that the privately owned FEDERAL RESERVE BANK would soon be OUT OF BUSINESS. To my understanding, there is no evidence to the contrary that this order has ever been amended, repealed, or superceded in any way. Which means, it is still a valid order to this day, but those holding the purse strings in Washington have never honored that EXECUTIVE ORDER.
BOTH assassins were known by there FULL GIVEN NAMES, JOHN WILKES BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.
BOTH assassins were detained by OFFICERS named BAKER, Lt. Luther BAKER detained BOOTH and Officer Marion BAKER briefly detained OSWALD at the schoolbook depository, until he learned that Oswald was employed at the depository.
BOOTH'S escape was aided by OSWALD Swan and Lewis PAINE, and OSWALD acquired his position at the schoolbook depository through the help of Ruth PAINE, his landlord.
BOTH assassins DIED BEFORE ever being brought to TRIAL by a SINGLE SHOT FIRED FROM A COLT REVOLVER.
The SUM of the assassins intials BOTH add up to EXACTLY the NUMBER 35 ( L + H + O=12 + 8 +15 =35 ) and (J + W + B = 10 + 23 + 2 = 35)
The names LINCOLN and KENNEDY BOTH contain EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS.
The FATHERS of the presidents, THOMAS and JOSEPH BOTH have EXACTLY SIX LETTERS in their names.
BOTH presidents political opponents have EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS, STEPHEN and RICHARD.
BOTH Vice- President names total EXACTLY THIRTEEN LETTERS ANDREW JOHNSON and LYNDON JOHNSON.
BOTH Vice-President's first ladies names total THIRTEEN LETTERS EXACTLY, ELIZA MCCARDLE and CLAUDIA TAYLOR.
BOTH assassins names have EXACTLY FIFTEEN LETTERS, JOHN WILKES-BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.
Don't ever talk about my long posts again and don't ever say you hate to type again. Yours get longer by the day and your typing is ceaseless. Do you have a life away from Topix?
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#62859 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Oh Lord, I can already tell that being on Topix tonight , is going to be another 'Walk in He*l"!
Then good god woman, why don't you give it a rest for a while. How many posts does it take to tell everyone who doesn't agree with you they are a Teapublican and are tainted by Fox News. You stated your opinion on your first post, then posted 200 more times to re-state it. Here's a reality check, living on Topix 24 hours a day doesn't make you a political expert. What it does mean is you have some issues.
Really Sassy

United States

#62860 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>It's a good thing that I'm not President. If that Jerk-off had brought my Kids, or my wife, into this, like the Jerk-off did, I swear, I'd have sent some of the Black OP Guys after him!
most presidents your age have died. Lol
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#62861 Jan 18, 2013
Obama is clueless. Romney was discussig Mali while Obama was obsessng aout taxing the rich.

During the first question of the Oct. 22 foreign policy debate, GOP nominee Mitt Romney brought up Mali and the influence of "al-Qaeda-type individuals" in the Northern part of the country before Osama Bin Laden or Afghanistan had even been mentioned.

"Mali has been taken over," Romney said, "the northern part of Mali by al-Qaeda type individuals."
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#62862 Jan 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Then good god woman, why don't you give it a rest for a while. How many posts does it take to tell everyone who doesn't agree with you they are a Teapublican and are tainted by Fox News. You stated your opinion on your first post, then posted 200 more times to re-state it. Here's a reality check, living on Topix 24 hours a day doesn't make you a political expert. What it does mean is you have some issues.
RS will want proof of this. What is your source?

Location hidden

#62863 Jan 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, don't take this the wrong way, but...KISS MY AZZ!
I didn't type but two words in the post that was the subject of your first complaint, and that was "con't.)" x2. The rest of it, including the Title, was "Copy and Paste".

As far as your second complaint, and btw, all you do is complain about something, ANYTHING...I'll post when I want to , where I want to, and what I want to, and there's not a frazzling thing you can do about it, except "bit*h" and that's about all any of you Teapublicans know how to do anyway, so nothing new there...and I'm getting to the point I don't expect anything else from you People, nor do I pay an attention to it...just like most other Sensible Americans, don't!
So, just knock your "whiny little Self out" if you want to...I, frankly, DON'T CARE!
Now, go clean your Gun and practice your Quick Draw...and just maybe, some Adults will start posting on here, again! Although, I wouldn't blame them if they didn't.
Count the words in my Post and start your bit*hing about it...it's what I expect, and it's the ONLY thing I expect from you!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#62864 Jan 18, 2013
While Bush was being bashed about New Orleans, the Democrap mayor was lining his pockets while his citizens died.

NEW ORLEANS Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was indicted Friday on charges that he used his office for personal gain, accepting payoffs, free trips and gratuities from contractors while the city was struggling to recover from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina.

The charges against Nagin are the outgrowth of a City Hall corruption investigation that already has resulted in guilty pleas by two former city officials and two businessmen and a prison sentence for a former city vendor
Angel of Death

Irving, TX

#62865 Jan 18, 2013
This one time when I was in boyscouts, I thought I farted but.......
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#62869 Jan 18, 2013
Betti wrote:
<quoted text>And of course Mitt was such a genius concerning foreign policy.
Please send your witty response to the family of the dead American and the families of the missing Americans in Algeria. Explain Barry Obama's foreign policy to them.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#62871 Jan 18, 2013
Whose fault is it now, Barry?

Location hidden

#62872 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
most presidents your age have died. Lol
From Heart Attacks caused by the stress from People like you! You're as Lethal as a half a pound of bacon a day, only quicker!

Location hidden

#62873 Jan 18, 2013
Angel of Death wrote:
This one time when I was in boyscouts, I thought I farted but.......
And you haven't improved one bit, with age either, have you? It's the Sphincter Muscles that you don't have , anymore, if you're wondering what's causing that.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#62874 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, don't take this the wrong way, but...KISS MY AZZ!
I didn't type but two words in the post that was the subject of your first complaint, and that was "con't.)" x2. The rest of it, including the Title, was "Copy and Paste".
As far as your second complaint, and btw, all you do is complain about something, ANYTHING...I'll post when I want to , where I want to, and what I want to, and there's not a frazzling thing you can do about it, except "bit*h" and that's about all any of you Teapublicans know how to do anyway, so nothing new there...and I'm getting to the point I don't expect anything else from you People, nor do I pay an attention to it...just like most other Sensible Americans, don't!
So, just knock your "whiny little Self out" if you want to...I, frankly, DON'T CARE!
Now, go clean your Gun and practice your Quick Draw...and just maybe, some Adults will start posting on here, again! Although, I wouldn't blame them if they didn't.
Count the words in my Post and start your bit*hing about it...it's what I expect, and it's the ONLY thing I expect from you!
Well, at least this time you only mentioned one of your buzz words - "Teapublicans." For once, you left out Fox News. For the record, I don't bitch about everything, just you. Also for the record, there are adults posting on here but all the adults have to weed through all your gibberish to get to the meaningful posts. Nobody really cares nor reads the links to all your favorite blogs and editorial websites. And quit complaining about long posts when you post 100's of times a week and whole page posts stating the same thing over and over. I realize it is easy to cut and paste the word "Teapublican" and "Fox News", but do you seriously think anyone pays attention to this dribble? Why don't you go talk to people face to face for a change. Might do you some good.

Location hidden

#62875 Jan 18, 2013
Betti wrote:
<quoted text>And of course Mitt was such a genius concerning foreign policy.
I'd say that he proved that on his trip to London...what a world-wide disaster...not to mention, embarrassing to the U.S.
Yep, those Teapublicans really know how to pick a Candidate, alright.<S>
Of course, considering the "Crop" they have to choose from, you can understand why. But, to the Teapublicans, they are all Shining Stars. But again, look at the mentality of the Teapublicans , as a whole, and again, you can understand why!
National Embarrassments, one and ALL of them!

Location hidden

#62876 Jan 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least this time you only mentioned one of your buzz words - "Teapublicans." For once, you left out Fox News. For the record, I don't bitch about everything, just you. Also for the record, there are adults posting on here but all the adults have to weed through all your gibberish to get to the meaningful posts. Nobody really cares nor reads the links to all your favorite blogs and editorial websites. And quit complaining about long posts when you post 100's of times a week and whole page posts stating the same thing over and over. I realize it is easy to cut and paste the word "Teapublican" and "Fox News", but do you seriously think anyone pays attention to this dribble? Why don't you go talk to people face to face for a change. Might do you some good.
No Thank You, I don't EVER want to have to look at your face, again! Nightmare, pure Nightmare!
Goodbye

United States

#62877 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The "inquistir" gets all of their "News" off the Internet! LMAO! Yeah, that's really a reliable source alright...for INTERNET GOSSIP!
You're really funny! LMAO!
Where do you get your gossip?

Location hidden

#62878 Jan 18, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send your witty response to the family of the dead American and the families of the missing Americans in Algeria. Explain Barry Obama's foreign policy to them.
Man, you're just chomping at the bit to start another War, aren't you. I'd bet money that you are heavily invested in Military Contractors and War means your Stock goes up! Talk about Blood Money!

Location hidden

#62879 Jan 18, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
RS will want proof of this. What is your source?
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! If every word that comes out of you People's mouths wasn't a Lie, that wouldn't be necessary! But, unfortunately, that's the Reality and One has to deal with it. Reality...a Foreign word, to the Teapublicans...and one they certainly don't know the meaning of!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#62880 Jan 18, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get your gossip?
This is gossip?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be careful with Taylor Woodward when she gets d... 1 hr JU guy 1
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 1 hr stoner 864
Hamblen resident expresses concerns about jail ... (Mar '13) 1 hr WhatjudicialSystem 32
Harper Dealership SUCKS (Jan '11) 4 hr Negro 36
K L Trailer Beware 4 hr Ken F 11
stop stealing stuff. 5 hr Negro 7
Hardees 5 hr A A ron 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News