Tenn. man charged in 2011 murder of w...

Tenn. man charged in 2011 murder of woman, unborn child

There are 2 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 14, 2014, titled Tenn. man charged in 2011 murder of woman, unborn child. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Three years after 25-year-old Brittany Eldridge was found dead in her Knoxville apartment, police have arrested a man described by police as the father of her slain, unborn child, WBIR reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

FRIEND

Memphis, TN

#1 May 15, 2014
I went to middle and high school with Norman and this is not the guy i was best friends with he would never do this. Prayers to both familys involved!!!!!
Its true

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 19, 2014
FRIEND wrote:
I went to middle and high school with Norman and this is not the guy i was best friends with he would never do this. Prayers to both familys involved!!!!!
People change. Kind of funny his DNA being all over the crime scene. Not to mention motive, opportunity, phone records putting him at the murder scene at the time of the murders. I hope they give him the death penalty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Palace replaces Michael's (May '07) 44 min Ernestine 89
Colonel's Café in Bearden 1 hr Tor Johnson 4
News Knoxville tops list of high gas prices in Tenne... 2 hr Defeat Elizabeth ... 4
Any Update on Amanda Wix? (Jan '15) 5 hr LilPooty 113
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 5 hr Con Hunley 230
Adulttoyfunshop.com 6 hr Kailey 1
Married people who Cheat 9 hr Mrs Facts 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages