State Senate race
HGcash

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Which one will you support? Evans or Roberts? or is there any other choices. Greenbrier school teacher?
Cooper

Hixson, TN

#2 Sep 24, 2013
The paper says 2 candidates from Dickson co. 1 will get my vote, cannot support Evans or Roberts, just can't do it.
voter

Springfield, TN

#3 Sep 25, 2013
I refuse to vote for either one of them,either. Roberts acted like a spoiled brat whining around when the re-districting took place. He burned WAY too many bridges then and showed his true colors. Evans is a big joke, so there you go.
Losers

Springfield, TN

#4 Sep 26, 2013
Who cares. This area's politicians will still carry no clout. Josh did act to protect embryos.(what a big headed dumb ass). The other guy owns a damn bicycle shop.(that isn't gay is it?). We just need one more demagogue to run from rob co to ensure someone from another county will win.
Max

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2014
we need to keep these 2 out . I know there is a bunch of folks here in this county that agree with me. when is the final list of the candidates
Ben

Hickory, NC

#6 Feb 20, 2014
I notice that Josh Evans is at every pig & dog show trying to get re-elected. Why in hell is he so unavailable while he's in office? couldn't even return our calls?
Voter

Springfield, TN

#7 Feb 23, 2014
My vote will be for Jim Summerville
truthful

Springfield, TN

#8 Feb 26, 2014
Ben wrote:
I notice that Josh Evans is at every pig & dog show trying to get re-elected. Why in hell is he so unavailable while he's in office? couldn't even return our calls?
You nailed that one. He can't return phone calls or emails because he's always too busy....???? I have NEVER voted for him and wouldn't think of it for that matter. He needs to quit his so called campaigning and join the those of us in the real world that have to work for living. I honestly doubt that he could make it.
Joshua Evuns -Dogcatcher

Springfield, TN

#9 Mar 4, 2014
Is Josh Evans one of those "log cabin" republicans.... Perhaps he focuses his energy and attention on his prolife ultra conservative Christian Right wing agenda to distract from his own repressed homosexual tendencies and desires. He is no statesman. I heard he had a large supply of Vaseline in his office at legislative plaza for use by speaker Harwell, Brian Kelsey, Ron Ramsey and Glen Casada as they butt fuck him and our community by giving us no projects or road improvement. Each of the proposed candidates for senate are lacking something.
Ben

Charlotte, NC

#10 Apr 13, 2014
Voter wrote:
My vote will be for Jim Summerville
you gotta be kidding? I went to Cheatham & heard him speak, he's a goofball,
Gettin fatter

Springfield, TN

#11 Apr 15, 2014
Ben wrote:
I will say one thing... if I was swelled up like a dead hog mid July I would not put my bloated picture on my campaign signs. Josh needs to get in shape. To much time on his ass and knees under Glen Casada's desk. If we elect this idiot to the state senate we are just as stupid as he is. The sad thing is Jim Summerville is a better candidate with the balls to say what he thinks right or wrong and he will carry the western counties while Evans and Roberts divide this county.
Ben

Harrison, TN

#12 Apr 16, 2014
Gettin fatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say one thing... if I was swelled up like a dead hog mid July I would not put my bloated picture on my campaign signs. Josh needs to get in shape. To much time on his ass and knees under Glen Casada's desk. If we elect this idiot to the state senate we are just as stupid as he is. The sad thing is Jim Summerville is a better candidate with the balls to say what he thinks right or wrong and he will carry the western counties while Evans and Roberts divide this county.
. There's another man name White in the race, not sure if he's from Cheatham or Dickson? but from what I've heard, he's the one we need. a no nonsense guy that won't kiss anybody's ass either & has worked all his life, not like these other fellows. You are right, we need some things to get done in this county, ain't happened with these guys!
Dogface

Decaturville, TN

#13 Feb 9, 2015
Glenn Casada is a radical, waste of taxpayers money, loser, idiot, all the above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs In Knoxville 2 hr stuart 9
The Ball 2 hr nut haus 2
Kevin Gryder 10 hr Jeff 3
Any places that buy used Rolex watches? (Oct '12) 11 hr Galileo 7
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 14 hr Galileo 139
Amanda Hara (Feb '15) 16 hr chicky 29
Anyone in Knoxville voting for Lying Hillary Cl... 16 hr nazis4Trump 48

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance