Sevier county jail
cheryl

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
I am sure what goes on with the sevier county jail but they returned to me a letter I sent my boyfriend cause the post office put tape on it but in the envelope was 2 other imates charge historys and social security numbers . I do not know who they are or who put it in there or why any comments please. Doesn't violate those inmates rights in some way
Chili

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 12, 2012
What in the hell are you babbling on about?
There really needs to be some kind of minimum level of cognitive brain function before being allowed onto the internet.

There isn't one damn thing that this crackhead said that makes any sense at all.
voter

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Dec 13, 2012
cheryl wrote:
I am sure what goes on with the sevier county jail but they returned to me a letter I sent my boyfriend cause the post office put tape on it but in the envelope was 2 other imates charge historys and social security numbers . I do not know who they are or who put it in there or why any comments please. Doesn't violate those inmates rights in some way
Maybe your boyfriend sent them to you and you two are in a federal scam?
Mike

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 13, 2012
cheryl wrote:
Criminals have no rights!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sevier County Authorities Search for Endangered... (Mar '07) 2 hr Catelynn Burris 29
Disc Exchange. Is someone there transitioning t... 6 hr BIG BIRD 16
Florida team message to ut 6 hr LongDicked 14
Anyone in Knoxville voting for Lying Hillary Cl... 7 hr BigBertha 60
Knoxville Center Mall 7 hr BigBertha 14
who hires felons 7 hr BigBertha 12
Knoxville clown sightings 10 hr Nem0 8

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages