Ruebine

United States

#1 May 8, 2013
Does anybody know what happened to him
A friend of his

Troy, MI

#2 May 9, 2013
I was wondering the same thing. I was a good friend of his that moved out of state. He stopped returning my calls. I posted a topic in here to see if anyone knew him. Someone said they thought he died. That would explain him not returning my calls, but he was sure too young to die. I really liked him. He had such a jolly laugh and loved his sports.
Ruebine

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 May 9, 2013
does anybody know how he died
Butchie

United States

#4 May 16, 2013
I am and was a long close lifetime friend of Travis' and he had went to the hospital because of his knee and got released and if I am not mistaken after he had been home a day or so he was going upstairs and a blood clot went to his heart. I had just spoken to him that. Thursday. He was a very unreplacable man. RIP TRAVIS (DEAR FRIEND)
An old friend

Troy, MI

#5 May 21, 2013
Butchie wrote:
I am and was a long close lifetime friend of Travis' and he had went to the hospital because of his knee and got released and if I am not mistaken after he had been home a day or so he was going upstairs and a blood clot went to his heart. I had just spoken to him that. Thursday. He was a very unreplacable man. RIP TRAVIS (DEAR FRIEND)
Thanks Butchie. Travis was the best. His poor knees were always bothering him for as long as I knew him.

Man I loved talking sports with him. Him and his Gators, Steelers and Lakers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The end of Metro Pulse= No Big Loss 1 hr Yer Out 3
vote lamar out and ball in as u.s. senate 7 hr quarters 5
Where in Knoxville can I meet single women my age? 17 hr Streetrunner 24
What ever happened to" Ivan" of the Outlaws mc ? (May '11) 18 hr Streetrunner 11
Caryville police searching for Kenny Bartley af... 20 hr Read a book 7
William Tate arrested during prostitution ring. (Mar '09) 22 hr TONYnTN 9
Craig's list Sat Billy 14
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]