bikers against child abuse

bikers against child abuse

Posted in the Louisville Forum

knox turner

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Anyone know anything about BACA..bikers against child abuse in Knoxville. They seem to be nice folks.
Supporter

Bayville, NJ

#2 Apr 18, 2013
I would love to help you get in touch with a BACA member,
please go to
www.bacaworld.org
you will find all you need to know.
Yes BACA, aka bikers against child abuse, are very cool, they are dependable, faithful, honest and scary as beejeebees looking *S*
knox turner wrote:
Anyone know anything about BACA..bikers against child abuse in Knoxville. They seem to be nice folks.
Wonders

Hermitage, TN

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Stevie boy
Cat dog

Greer, SC

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Beavers
Real BigT

New Market, TN

#5 Apr 18, 2013
And I know this they help get the Needy Children Toys and thing's on Christmas because me and my BRO-LAW met them at Food City to get the toys..A couple years back....I'm pretty sure it was them..anyhow I think there doing a great job if there helping abused Children period...
Real bigT

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 18, 2013
I bring them home and do the most amazing things with them. They cry at first but then they learn to accept it.
Snarky

Wartburg, TN

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Aren't we all against child abuse? Why do the bikers need to come out and say they're against child abuse?

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Snarky wrote:
Aren't we all against child abuse? Why do the bikers need to come out and say they're against child abuse?
well maybe if more folks DID actually come out and stand up against child abuse bikers wouldn't need to.BACA exists with the intent to create a safer environment for abused children.we exist as a body of bikers to empower children to not feel afraid of the world in which they live.we stand ready to lend support to our wounded friends by involving them with an established, united organization. We work in conjunction with local and state officials who are already in place to protect children. We desire to send a clear message to all involved with the abused child that this child is part of our organization , and we are prepared to lend our physical and emotional support to them by affiliation, and our physical presence. We stand at the ready to shield these children from further abuse. We do not condone the use of violence or physical force in any manner, however, if the circumstances arise such that we are the only obstacle preventing a child from further abuse, we stand ready to be that obstacle . As I have said before accept no imitation . Visit www.bacaworld.org and learn for yourselves why bikers need will and DO stand up for children.
Slambo

Tulsa, OK

#9 Apr 23, 2013
Snarky wrote:
Snarky, 1/3 of girls and 1/5 boys (fed stats) in US will be sexually molested by the time they are 18; so, no...not everyone is against child abuse. This group of Bikers are making a stand to let those children know that they can stand up against the abusers. Do you think that a child that has been molested or had the hell beat out of him/her feels safer when they are told that they would be protected by a pencil pushing, tie wearing attorney or a leather clad biker?
BACA is making an in your face stance against child abuse...what are you doing, Snarky?
Snarky

Wartburg, TN

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Oh I see, it's one of those big scary bikers with a heart of gold thing.

The rest of us are against child abuse too, we just don't need to dress like extras on orange county choppers while we're doing it.
Feral

Kiel, Germany

#11 May 28, 2013
Snarky wrote:
Oh I see, it's one of those big scary bikers with a heart of gold thing.
The rest of us are against child abuse too, we just don't need to dress like extras on orange county choppers while we're doing it.
So what are you doing Snarky? These guys are staying up nights and attending court dates. They are spreading awareness and raising money. A little more relevant than "dress(ing) like extras on orange county choppers".
GOBACA

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2013
I have been trying to educate people on what breaking the chain means and how history keeps repeating itself because of children being afraid to speak up...and when they do most still sweep it under the rug. I'm 48 yo, and since I was a senior in 1982, I stood in front of my class saying I was going to make a difference. I tried many t imes and felt like I failed. Now I am involved in a child abuse - sexual physically & mentally. I was assaulted by the mother of 5 children. And, her kids are in temporary homes, she's been evicted (I was subpoenaed to help evict her) she's moved 4 times in the last 4 mths. I was just subpoenaed again by the state on the assuault chgs again.(Child Abuse is still pending one case is 2 days after mine). Recently uncovered she's on proale in two other counties within 50 mins...no one knew about. I have been advised to seek protection and an attorney. However, they say the state represents me. This is a huge complex mess. 5 kids and a newborn (her grandson) lives depend on everyone having facts. And my 71 yo mom witnessed a lot so her safety is my concern too. Court is Sept 9th. Tn.I have a lot of recordings, messages etc someone needs to hear. Starting to really doubt the overwhelmed system. Standing strong n not a quitter...but I have to be honest I am a female that knows reality...starting to be scared. Searching for all my friends in hope one of them are a BACA member...until I can become one.
Real BigT

Knoxville, TN

#13 Aug 26, 2013
If you can't abuse children then what's the point of having the grubby urchins?

Since: Aug 13

United States

#15 Aug 26, 2013
Real BigT wrote:
I pray you were one that God didn't allow to have CHILDREN. Remember you were once one. Please don't disrespect such a huge problem in this world. Thank you
Fed up

Knoxville, TN

#17 Aug 28, 2013
Real BigT wrote:
Big T I usually get a kick out of your comments no matter how aggressive or off the wall. As a mom of 3 and a human being, I can honestly say that is the most disgusting vile thing you have ever said. You should be ashamed of yourself
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

#18 Sep 3, 2013
Bikers against child abuse!! Good idea!! Sounds like a group that I would donate too
LUKE

Maryville, TN

#19 Jun 20, 2017
GOBACA wrote:
<quoted text> I pray you were one that God didn't allow to have CHILDREN. Remember you were once one. Please don't disrespect such a huge problem in this world. Thank you
Big T you just sound like a bully that beat children and women and I would like to meet up with you one day and teach you about beating children and women because if that's the way you think
ProfessorJackass

United States

#20 Sunday Jul 2
Way to revive a zombie thread, Im sure this person has been checking back on this forem for the last four years waiting for a response!
Get a freakin car

Knoxville, TN

#21 12 hrs ago
Uhhh, bikers a lot of them sell/do drugs...which perpetuates the drug epidemic...which leads to child abuse and neglect.
Yep.
trailer basterd

Ringgold, GA

#22 4 hrs ago
Brandon Crowley Chatsworth Ga is a child abuser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 22 min WBIR fan 250
Jake Butcher dies 1 hr TN Democrat Hero 5
News Former Tennessee first lady Betty Blanton dies (Oct '07) 1 hr Democrat 12
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 6 hr Alyssa76 145
The end of Metro Pulse= No Big Loss (Oct '14) 7 hr Billy Bob 30
Lauren Bissinger is cheating on her husband 12 hr Pissed off truth ... 1
News Car Accident at Airport Auto Auction, 1 dead, 1... (Oct '08) Jul 2 Terry smith 6

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages