Country Singer Doug Stone Gets Jail Time

Full story: WNCN-TV Raleigh

Doug Stone won't be playing any concerts in the upcoming weeks. CMT.com said Stone is in jail.
Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jennifer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2006

Judged:

why is he in jail
Adam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2006

He was released in October. The charges were dropped and he's back on tour. I was at one of his concerts 2 weeks ago.
misty gorgeous

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2006

I think doug, is so hottttttttt! when will he ever come to memphis? misty G.
misty gorgeous

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2006

people just need to chill about things. Doug is doing well and that's all that matters
joey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2006

misty gorgeous wrote:
I think doug, is so hottttttttt! when will he ever come to memphis? misty G.
could you please look at my son's web site at: www.jasonbyrd.info
we are looking for feedback from across the county

thanks,
joey
luci

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2006

I just saw Doug Stone this past 4th of july and it was the best concert i've seen in a long time. He didn't play long enough for me though. I've always liked him but now i'm hooked..Can't wait for next time.
Texas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2007

Doug has a awesom voice and the best of music.He is awesom all the way around.Good Luck Doug.
Texas
john vandiver in ga

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

Doug has a new cd out that was released on 9-18-07. The cd is titled My Turn. Doug produced the album and it is one of the best cd's he has released. check it out
john vandiver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2008

john vandiver in ga wrote:
Doug has a new cd out that was released on 9-18-07. The cd is titled My Turn. Doug produced the album and it is one of the best cd's he has released. check it out
If you would like to see Doug Stone in concert call John Vandiver visit johnskaraoke.com feb 2008
l ringis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Doug will be in concert at the Strawberry Festival in Crawfordsville, Indiana on June 13th, 2008 FREE!!
coleen st louis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

what were the charges against him and when will he get out he is way to cute to be in jail.
too late

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

this was 2 years ago
gallery valerie

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

I still enjoy Doug Stone's musical ballads more than any other country music artist. His voice is lovely and his songs pierce my heart. Is he performing anywhere in northern USA in 2009? I ride a Harley and would like to take a road trip to one of his concerts if it isn't too far away from Ontario, Canada
ann

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Why in the world would anyone want to support anyone that "fights" with his own son??? I mean, come on, think about it.
ann

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Why would anyone want to support anyone who would "fight" his own son??? Come on, think about it. Don't care how "Hot", as the comments say he is, if he would raise his hand to his own, who else would he raise his hand to??
ceci

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Country music star Doug Stone was charged with domestic battery after allegedly attacking his 21-year-old son, Beach police said Thursday.

Stone, 52, whose real name is Douglas Jackson Brooks, became involved in a confrontation with his son Dustin Brooks at about 3:30 a.m. Thursday at the Grand Panama Beach Resort on Panama City Beach. Maj. David Humphreys said Stone had been drinking when he struck a curb or a parking block and popped a tire near the county pier. Officers arrived on scene, but they could not place Stone behind the wheel of the car so he was not charged with DUI, Humphreys said.

...officers arrived, Stone had Dustin Brooks on the ground in a chinlock, and the son's face was bloody, Humphreys said. Dustin Brooks then agreed to press charges against his father, Humphreys said.

What's the deal here, Stone?
morel

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

whatsup
Dianne

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

jennifer wrote:
why is he in jail
Because he owe's over $200,000.00 in child support
Jill

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

ann wrote:
Why would anyone want to support anyone who would "fight" his own son??? Come on, think about it. Don't care how "Hot", as the comments say he is, if he would raise his hand to his own, who else would he raise his hand to??
His wife, girlfriend or whoever else makes him mad. He has beat up 2 of his 3 wives. He is a real drunken coward!
jim t

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

He is a one hit wonder. Who cares what happens to him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••