showntell

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Why do samantha wilson got on her fb bobby thaxton snitch'n on peeps? She need to watch that mouth.
wikwak

Taylors, SC

#2 Apr 24, 2013
That's why I deleted my FB, its full of worthless garbage like this and full of people like this. Who cares? Sad if your world revolves around if he is or isn't snitching, what a poor pathetic world! With sh*t and people like this it is becoming Garbage Book
da Boss

Taylors, SC

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Cause he probably is!
QueenH

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2013
She's pissed cause david
(Her bF) is serving more time because of bobby.least that whalt she says...And yes,it.is garbage book or fake book. Who cares about any of them?
danny boy

United States

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Only snitchs worry about another snitch!! Stop smoking that crack and take care of your kids and you won't have to worry about a snitch!!!l lmao
da Boss

Taylors, SC

#6 Apr 24, 2013
danny boy wrote:
Only snitchs worry about another snitch!! Stop smoking that crack and take care of your kids and you won't have to worry about a snitch!!!l lmao
Well said my boy!
QueenH

United States

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Spfd full of them.
QueenH

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2013
danny boy wrote:
Lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min WTSenior 149,718
Any idea how much it's going to cost me 6 hr acebrooks44 1
Brenda butler? Wondering how she is? Mom and da... 6 hr ThatBlondeGirl 6
male on male rape 8 hr Glock40 Owner 2
It's Just Lunch Knoxville is a SCAM!! 9 hr ItsJustLunchKnoxv... 5
Adult VideoStore on Lovell Road is Shameful (May '07) 11 hr bave 221
Dr. Tommy Crunk 12 hr WVU_FAN 10
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••