Diet centers offering Phentermine

Diet centers offering Phentermine

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
moundsOpounds
#1 Jun 3, 2013
I am new to Knoxville. Working & going to school full time. I am looking for a diet clinic in the area that does the Phentermine plan. So far all anyone has told me is about pain pills. NOT what I am wanting! Can anyone suggest a place, please? Thank you in advance for suggestions.
moundsOpounds
#3 Jun 3, 2013
I'm not fat. I did know that would be the assumption of many, so I came up with the fitting screen name. I work 3rd shift (full time, factory setting) and full time school during the day. The Phentermine I figured would give me a few extra hours of study time. But thank you for your time and input. Have a great evening.
moundsOpounds
#5 Jun 3, 2013
Good evening to you, sir.
imatater

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 3, 2013
i like almond joy.
imatater

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 3, 2013
you want some fries?
maybe tots?
or chips?
or are you baked?
too kind

Lebanon, TN

#8 Jun 3, 2013
moundsOpounds wrote:
I am new to Knoxville. Working & going to school full time. I am looking for a diet clinic in the area that does the Phentermine plan. So far all anyone has told me is about pain pills. NOT what I am wanting! Can anyone suggest a place, please? Thank you in advance for suggestions.
New weight in Maryville is an excellent start! Friendly and hassle-free! I highly recommend them. They have other locations, but I'm not sure where they are. They do have a website though! Best of luck!:)
moundsOpounds
#10 Jun 4, 2013
too kind wrote:
<quoted text>
New weight in Maryville is an excellent start! Friendly and hassle-free! I highly recommend them. They have other locations, but I'm not sure where they are. They do have a website though! Best of luck!:)
Thank you so very much, too kind! I've been out of school for some time & can sure use the extra study time =) I will definitely give them a call.
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#12 Jun 4, 2013
What this fool is looking for is a fake "diet" clinic with a prescription pad. It's just another way to try to look legit while dealing drugs to dumbass pillheads.
Your momma

Morristown, TN

#13 Jun 5, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
there ya' go you fat, lazy azz slob.
take the pill way out.
when you score your precious little bottle of crutches, do yourself a favor.
take em' all at once and buzz yourself out of our misery.
. I think you need to take the cobb out of your Azz maybe stop selling your pills!!! You are a loud mouth idot!!!! Do you still live in your moms basement? Everybody knows you do & draw your welfare & food stamps! I don't take pills or live with my mom & draw welfare but I guess that's how you were raised! Your mom did a fine job raising you in the church basement while she layed on her back doing what she does best or maybe she is better at kneeling on all fours! What do you call her now mom, grandma or sister!
do u not no

Morristown, TN

#15 Jun 5, 2013
moundsOpounds wrote:
That shyt is bad 4 ur heart
imahater

Corryton, TN

#16 Jun 5, 2013
Your momma wrote:
<quoted text>. I think you need to take the cobb out of your Azz maybe stop selling your pills!!! You are a loud mouth idot!!!! Do you still live in your moms basement? Everybody knows you do & draw your welfare & food stamps! I don't take pills or live with my mom & draw welfare but I guess that's how you were raised! Your mom did a fine job raising you in the church basement while she layed on her back doing what she does best or maybe she is better at kneeling on all fours! What do you call her now mom, grandma or sister!
earl is sh!t head bothering you,, do want me to stomp him flat in a pool of his own blood im just the type to do it too!!!!! nobodys going to bully earl when im around ..... oh'ya earl keep up the good work , who knows maybe someday you can move up and take my position here at haters inc. when i take all this hate global." imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater " imahater "
knoxThreat

La Vergne, TN

#18 Jun 7, 2013
Go to Glow Medical off Emory road.. I LOVE them! I get mine from there.
boomboom

Tazewell, TN

#19 Jun 7, 2013
do u not no wrote:
<quoted text>
That shyt is bad 4 ur heart
What isn't good for your heart these days
boomboom

Tazewell, TN

#20 Jun 7, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
there ya' go you fat, lazy azz slob.
take the pill way out.
when you score your precious little bottle of crutches, do yourself a favor.
take em' all at once and buzz yourself out of our misery.
Buzz her way out. Those diet pills don't make you high
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#22 Jun 8, 2013
boomboom wrote:
<quoted text> Buzz her way out. Those diet pills don't make you high
No but the other sh!t they can wite does dumbass. You don't think they make a boatload of csh just on one kind of drug do you moron?
ILoveKateUpton

United States

#23 Jun 8, 2013
@mounds: there is a drug named Provigil that you might want to look into...
supermom

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jun 8, 2013
I use Pounds A Weigh in west Knoxville. They are great!
moundsOpounds
#26 Jun 9, 2013
supermom wrote:
I use Pounds A Weigh in west Knoxville. They are great!
Thank you supermom & Ilovekateupton! Sorry it took me a bit to reply. Work, school & clinicals have been keeping me so busy! I appreciate you two taking time out of your day to reply.
thinkabouttits

Kingston, TN

#27 Jun 9, 2013
You are all fat sweaty pigs wanting drugs.
Real BigT

White Pine, TN

#28 Jun 9, 2013
thinkabouttits wrote:
You are all fat sweaty pigs wanting drugs.
Just like yo Momma...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family defends fourth suspect in Hamblen murder (Mar '08) 9 min Bonnie 32
Trump's Afganastan War 18 min Need to know 9
News White supremacists plan monument protest, summi... 1 hr Facts Please 31
Steve Bannon goes Bye Bye 5 hr wowed 17
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 7 hr John 175
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 13 hr ThomasA 45
News Car Accident at Airport Auto Auction, 1 dead, 1... (Oct '08) Jul '17 Terry smith 6

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages