Beware of Up North; to E. Htfd, CT-K9...

Beware of Up North; to E. Htfd, CT-K9 Cops Let K9 Dogs Run Loose in Public Park

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Worried For Folks Safety

East Hartford, CT

#1 Jul 21, 2012
I know it's the middle of summer, and lots of people like to go up north in the summertime, to stay cooler.
However, beware of Southern New England, in Connecticut if you come up this way folks.
There's a lot of corrupt & irresponsible police officers in the state of Connecticut now, sadly enough.
You can read that for yourself in the Hartford Courant if you think it's true.
Just the other day, saw a young East Hartford, Connecticut K9 Police officer, let his large K9 German Shepherd out of the police car, OFF a leash, and run all over a public park, not far from a woman who was walking her young dog!
Taught about spooky! If you don't want to be terrorized by a K9 dog, running loose in a public park, don't come to East Hartford, Connecticut.
The cop's car number was 37, and he was even throwing a ball all over the place for several minutes, letting the dog play, like it was his own backyard.
BTW, it's illegal to let your dogs run loose in the state of Connecticut if they are not in your own yard, or your friend's yard.
The place the K9 dog was running loose was a very popular place people often visit too, called the Veteran's Memorial Clubhouse, up on Ridgeview Road, off Silver Lane.
Man, I just cannot believe how unethical the police have become in the "Constitution" state!
Beware of these K9 cops in East Hartford, folks, even saw one going into a hardware store in Glastonbury and letting his K9 dog run loose out of the door, to go to his Cop Car!
Dog had no leash whatsoever on him.
Now Glastonbury is a very popular town to visit, as it's pretty, rural, and rather safe.
Ain't too safe though if you're afraid of dogs, especially large dogs like K9 german shepherds.
That cop's car was #37A.
Calling anyone in charge in the state of Connecticut is a complete waste of time too! Kinda of sad, huh?
Worried For Folks Safety

East Hartford, CT

#2 Jul 21, 2012
If you are scared of dogs, especially big K9 dogs, I'd not go up that way, especially with your own dog.
Those dogs can be deadly.
Idiots

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Sep 8, 2013
These "K9 dogs" you talk about are highly trained to only mess with people if the officer gives command.....for example if the k9 is not in work mode it will pass right by narcotics...Untile the officer lets his k9 know its go time then there is absolutely NO reason you should be scared for your self or others, unless you plan on running up to the k9 or officer unexpectedly, then plan on being attacked......coward. Learn how these dogs work before running your mouth.
Yeah

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 8, 2013
At least the dogs aren't trained to shoot first and ask questions later. Yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 2 hr Susan 70
News Mandatory Waiting Periods Are Making Abortions ... 2 hr South Knox Hombre 6
Geno owns Pat 6 hr Calvin 2
Pray for Pat 7 hr Justin 2
Heath Babb 22 hr James 142
to the women that sleep with married men Mon Everyone in White... 94
News Knoxville police search for stolen vehicle Sun South Knox Hombre 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages