Kate Clabough's 'Lenoir City' gives s...

Kate Clabough's 'Lenoir City' gives snapshot of town's historic past

There are 1 comment on the Daily Times story from Jan 17, 2010, titled Kate Clabough's 'Lenoir City' gives snapshot of town's historic past. In it, Daily Times reports that:

Kate Clabough's life is filled with books. As a full-time children's librarian at the Blount County Public Library, she opens young minds to the joys of reading.

Clabough's most recent book is a pictorial history of Lenoir City published through Arcadia Publishing's "Images of America" series. The author uses more than 200 vintage photographs from the archives at the Lenoir City Museum to tell of Lenoir City's history. The dates range from the mid-to-late 1800s to the mid-1950s.

"Lenoir City" is Clabough's second book in the "Images of America" series. The first, "Concord-Farragut," was done with Doris Woods Owens, former director of the Farragut Folklife Museum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

bob

Oak Ridge, TN

#1 Jan 17, 2010
It is really nice to see the good that happens in this wonderful county. keep up the good posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arm Our Kids Now 38 min Pence of Tides 58
News Wine and spirits superstore opening location in... 1 hr Jay 4
News Couple accused of leaving infant in unlocked ca... (Apr '07) 5 hr Chef 334
Motorcycle Clubs 5 hr Sleezy 9
nurse supervisor drunk at work? 6 hr WTHspringfield 1
Lyndsey Stagner....who is she and what's her st... 9 hr Curiosity killed me 8
Knox. worst Attorneys (Jan '11) 18 hr Janice 47

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance