Drug Test For Suboxone

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Serious Question

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 24, 2012
OK, since most companies don't test for suboxone, and I'm addicted to morphine, then what keeps me from getting a few suboxone and take them for about a week and pass the test?

Thanks for all the life-coaching comments in advance from all the DIPWAD rednecks that re going to say BUM! BASTARD, and all the smart remarks... FU in advance....don't even respond unless you know the answers.
Drunken Indian

Kingston, TN

#2 Nov 25, 2012
FU druggie.
William

Talbott, TN

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Serious Question wrote:
OK, since most companies don't test for suboxone, and I'm addicted to morphine, then what keeps me from getting a few suboxone and take them for about a week and pass the test?
Thanks for all the life-coaching comments in advance from all the DIPWAD rednecks that re going to say BUM! BASTARD, and all the smart remarks... FU in advance....don't even respond unless you know the answers.
Is this you, Jason?
Anonymous

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Serious Question wrote:
I was addicted to moriphine for yes and then got on suboxone to get off of it and it was still hard but then I got addicted to suboxone.. ugh so its a vicous cyclye.. I was on suboxone for yrs.. but tha good news is I now have been opiate free for 8 months going on 9.. so it is possible to overcome the nightmare.. not saying I'm perfect but there is life after pills.. so keep your head up and don't give up..
Thomas

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 25, 2012
I have severe back pan from liftng heavy crates and boxes for over 30 years. Would this help with my back pain?

Can anyone tell me where I can find a Dr who prescribes suboxone? Does he take only insurance 'cause I do't have any insurance, so I would have to pay cash.

Any information would help
Well

Oneida, TN

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Suboxone helped me with pain. However the drs will tell you they can't prescribe it (at this time) for pain management. You can look on suboxones website for a list of drs. A couple that I'm familiar with is Dr. Sugantharaj, complete family care. And Dr. Foote. You will just have to call a few to see if they take cash patients. They probably prefer that! It is a good medicine. Just take it as prescribed. There is a lot of abuse in it too! Hope that helps!
sunshine

Shermans Dale, PA

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Im wondering if there is really a way to take cheat a drug test for suboxone.... The probation kind !!! The obvious answer is just say no... Unfortunately over the last few weeks i for whatever reason thought it would be ok to indulge in some opiates.... stupid.... Anyway suboxone can be very effective if the detox protocol is adhered to, so i gathered up a few.........I was informed today that my appointment with probation for next week has been moved forward to...yep...this friday... Afternoon, last appt of the day but friday nonetheless. Right now it is Wed. I took maybe a 16th of a sub strip last night and the same this morning around 8am. Of course I will remain abstinent from this point on but I wonder if there is any way to beat the test...if I am tested...I expect to be at every visit...you never know.
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#10 Oct 4, 2013
Even more
just asking

Kodak, TN

#11 Oct 4, 2013
sunshine wrote:
Im wondering if there is really a way to take cheat a drug test for suboxone.... The probation kind !!! The obvious answer is just say no... Unfortunately over the last few weeks i for whatever reason thought it would be ok to indulge in some opiates.... stupid.... Anyway suboxone can be very effective if the detox protocol is adhered to, so i gathered up a few.........I was informed today that my appointment with probation for next week has been moved forward to...yep...this friday... Afternoon, last appt of the day but friday nonetheless. Right now it is Wed. I took maybe a 16th of a sub strip last night and the same this morning around 8am. Of course I will remain abstinent from this point on but I wonder if there is any way to beat the test...if I am tested...I expect to be at every visit...you never know.
there is no way to beat a probation drug test unless u r clean. and bc suboxone has such a long half life even that small amount is likely to test positive. if u want to pass the drug test don't take pills unless they're prescribed to u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harper Dealership SUCKS (Jan '11) 2 hr Negro 36
K L Trailer Beware 2 hr Ken F 11
stop stealing stuff. 2 hr Negro 7
Hardees 2 hr A A ron 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 3 hr WTSenior 291
Gov. Haslem 5 hr eric 59
Looking for an arcade machine in Knoxville 5 hr Jobacca 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web