East TN Pain Clinic Review
michael

United States

#866 Apr 10, 2013
sorry to disappoint ya. I dontya but i dont drink. As for the anger issue anyone who has nothing better to do than sit on a computer degradeing folks they know less then nothing about needs help. Maybe you should see a shrink or maybe one of the local pastors to help you deal with unresolved anger.
michael

United States

#867 Apr 10, 2013
as for cleveland tn pain clincs, walgreens will give a list of legit docs who will help. these are state certified, not pill mills.
michael

United States

#870 Apr 10, 2013
wow ! What happened to you ? You mom start turnin tricks to support her habit ??? You are a bitter little boy aint ya?
michael

United States

#872 Apr 10, 2013
your funny, in a sad sort of way. How did you come to hate yourself so much. Ive never seen anyone make such an ass out of themselves like you seem to want to
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#873 Apr 10, 2013
michael wrote:
sorry to disappoint ya. I dontya but i dont drink. As for the anger issue anyone who has nothing better to do than sit on a computer degradeing folks they know less then nothing about needs help. Maybe you should see a shrink or maybe one of the local pastors to help you deal with unresolved anger.
Then why on earth don't you stop degrading people then? "I dontya but i dont drink"? WTF does that mean. You're drunk or about 12 yrs old.
Just Me

Livingston, TN

#874 Apr 10, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
well as you can see, this isn't a clearing house for doctor shoppers, clinic searchers, or pill beggars.
if that's what you're looking for, i highly suggest you go elsewhere.
if topix is going to let unregistered junkies come here and try to use this site for any of the three,
then myself and a few others will always rain down a shytstorm of berating, ridicule, and just plain rude and destructive put downs.
i have no sympathy.
the pain pill epidemic is out of control in this country.
and nothing shy of public euthanasia for the pill junkies and clinic operators will stop the growth of this massive criminal activity.
like i said, i highly suggest you get the hell outta here.
Would you even do this to vets who have served our country and due to permanent injuries, may need pain meds as needed to function? Or would you just want them to be part of the genocide you dream about?
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#876 Apr 10, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you even do this to vets who have served our country and due to permanent injuries, may need pain meds as needed to function? Or would you just want them to be part of the genocide you dream about?
Yer damn skippy. If the vet in question is an addict and a pillhead and doctor shopper. Contrary to political correctness, not all vets are heroes. If they were there wouldn't be MP's, now would there?
Just Me

Livingston, TN

#877 Apr 10, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Yer damn skippy. If the vet in question is an addict and a pillhead and doctor shopper. Contrary to political correctness, not all vets are heroes. If they were there wouldn't be MP's, now would there?
Not Skippy, Clawed. Of course not all vets are heroes. The vet I am referring to is not a doctor-shopping pillhead. Ones injured in line of duty should not be labeled automatically as junkies as well as people wiht legit medical issues.
Question for you and your BFF Earl is if the junkies ever go extinct,who will you hate then?
Just Me

Livingston, TN

#878 Apr 10, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
oh damn, now we've got some poor n00b trying to toss vets into the mix.
hey dumbazz,
this is all about low life street junkies."don't come roaring in here, all uninformed, on the tail end of this.
nothing here has anything to do with legitimate medical issues.
it's about pain clinics who give out oxy like candy, thus getting all these losers hooked.
where they end up committing whatever crime they have to do to, or whatever welfare handout program, get their next bottle full.
we've had every sob story, including alien abductions,(i'm serious) trying to gain sympathy.
the vet angle doesn't even make it to the list of good stories.
nice try though.
BTW, since you mentioned alien abdictions, any BigFoot stories?
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#879 Apr 10, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Skippy, Clawed. Of course not all vets are heroes. The vet I am referring to is not a doctor-shopping pillhead. Ones injured in line of duty should not be labeled automatically as junkies as well as people wiht legit medical issues.
Question for you and your BFF Earl is if the junkies ever go extinct,who will you hate then?
Gay people like you.
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

#880 Apr 10, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, since you mentioned alien abdictions, any BigFoot stories?
I have bigT stories if you're interested.
They involve hot steamy man on man love.
You seem like the kind of skamp who would get a rise out of hearing them.
Better yet would you want to make the stories come true?
I'll be gentle. At least for the first big thrust.
After that i tend to lose control.
I think you'll like it.
Just Me

Livingston, TN

#881 Apr 10, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Gay people like you.
Haha! Amazing you can tell a person's sexual orientation over the internet. Of course, many believe you and ole Earl are gay lovers since you follow each other around on so many threads defending each other. Doesn't matter to me if you two are star-cossed lovers but maybe all the repressed homosexuality is why you are so irritable.
Just Me

Livingston, TN

#882 Apr 10, 2013
real bigT wrote:
<quoted text>
I have bigT stories if you're interested.
They involve hot steamy man on man love.
You seem like the kind of skamp who would get a rise out of hearing them.
Better yet would you want to make the stories come true?
I'll be gentle. At least for the first big thrust.
After that i tend to lose control.
I think you'll like it.
Not interested esp since I am a woman and don't have the plumbing you are cravin'. But good luck on finding some manly love.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#883 Apr 11, 2013
michael wrote:
sorry to disappoint ya. I dontya but i dont drink. As
for the anger issue anyone who has nothing better to do than sit on a computer degradeing folks they know less then nothing about needs help. Maybe you should see a shrink or maybe one of the local pastors to help you deal with unresolved anger.
Michael, there's no use trying to communicate rationally with either one of them. They live for comments on any topic!! They possibly might have a bell go off whenever someone posts a comment. Lol. I don't know if I can be of any help to you, just depending on where you live. Lmk
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

#885 Apr 11, 2013
It is damned foolish to suffer from pain. It is up
to the individual to control dosages, etc. Build up
a tolerance and a methadone week will let you drop
your dosages. Try medical marijuana, fine muscle
relaxer.
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#886 Apr 11, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Amazing you can tell a person's sexual orientation over the internet. Of course, many believe you and ole Earl are gay lovers since you follow each other around on so many threads defending each other. Doesn't matter to me if you two are star-cossed lovers but maybe all the repressed homosexuality is why you are so irritable.
What's even more amazing how I can tell how damned stupid you are. I am practically clairvoyant. You need to point out where have "defended" anyone. Another idiotic statement. Prove it buttwipe.
Just Me

Livingston, TN

#888 Apr 11, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>What's even more amazing how I can tell how damned stupid you are. I am practically clairvoyant. You need to point out where have "defended" anyone. Another idiotic statement. Prove it buttwipe.
You just proved how sensitive you are to so many speculations you and ole Earl are more than platonic pals. You are the one who started the lame gay insults but can't take a dose of your own medicine.
As for defending each other, let me rephrase it for you. Each time Earl posts, you follow and you two constantly degrade anyone that doesn't agree wth you. If anyone posts soemthing to Earl, you chime in.
Don't forget, so many think you are one of Earl's personalities and just adding extra posts to make him look like he has supporters. Of course, Earl will proudly claim he is registered (which is nice since he has had several.
Just stating what so many think of you. Maybe you need to stock up on buttwipes for your next date.
Just Me

Livingston, TN

#889 Apr 11, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
they get sooooo pizzed off when their lame, tired old tactics fail to intimidate us from calling them the weak little losers they are.
if it didn't strike a nerve as the truth about them is told, they wouldn't keep coming back here trying to convince themselves of their righteousness.
they're pain pill junkies.
their entire lives are focused on nothing more than procuring their next buzz.
they're a waste of humanity, and need to be put out of society's misery.
Now Earl, the one who keeps coming back is you and Clawed Balls who get a thrill off intimidating others and posting the same stuff over and over. It doesn't make me mad - it is hilarious because if anyone takes a break from topix and comes back, you will be here along with your sidekick spewing the same stuff.
You've stated this is a shythole site and no one should take it seriously but God help you and Clawed if it is ever shut down - you will have to find another site to start your cult.
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#892 Apr 11, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved how sensitive you are to so many speculations you and ole Earl are more than platonic pals. You are the one who started the lame gay insults but can't take a dose of your own medicine.
As for defending each other, let me rephrase it for you. Each time Earl posts, you follow and you two constantly degrade anyone that doesn't agree wth you. If anyone posts soemthing to Earl, you chime in.
Don't forget, so many think you are one of Earl's personalities and just adding extra posts to make him look like he has supporters. Of course, Earl will proudly claim he is registered (which is nice since he has had several.
Just stating what so many think of you. Maybe you need to stock up on buttwipes for your next date.
Let me rephrase it even better. You are an idiot. So many think you have no personality.
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#893 Apr 11, 2013
You got a big day planned there in Jim town. Gonna take a nanner and peanut butter sammich up to Allardt and watch people pump gas again today? Look like you'd get tired of that. Plus all them sammiches are makin you butt drag the ground. That elastic will only go so far you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nissan recalling Altima and Sentra cars over se... (Nov '07) 3 hr toywrench 22
to the women that sleep with married men 6 hr Twatlooklikearbys 89
News OUR STORIES: The legendary life of Knoxville's ... (Apr '07) 7 hr Friend of Jackie 3
Stolen tools and tool box from state street gar... 22 hr Pissedoff 1
The Village Barn (Oct '10) 23 hr old timer gloria 27
Lindsay Wallace Swaney Fri Gottaknow 1
News Sevierville auto dealer facing tax evasion charge (Jan '08) Fri Tweeter 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages