sad 2 know

Morristown, TN

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Its a shame that is celebrated. Its nothing to be proud of. Next thing u know their will be,pill night.
Statistics

Pine Knot, KY

#2 Jun 13, 2013
sad 2 know wrote:
Its a shame that is celebrated. Its nothing to be proud of. Next thing u know their will be,pill night.
How old are you dude? Either your 13 and will grow out of it, or you above 50 and are gonna die pretty soon. Well speaking statistically thats where the majority of anti-gay people fall.
buz

Gainesville, FL

#3 Jun 14, 2013
i dont mind pride night,its good that all people are treated equal ,even if they are worthless trashy people
Intelligent1

Tazewell, TN

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Pride month is in June. We celebrate ourselves and others without judgment like some people seem to do. Don't like it? Don't look. If you were to come to the event you would see lots of people having fun and enjoying themselves. I invite you. You won't see the things you think you will see. Until you actually go, do not make comments you have no knowledge of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 1 hr Knoxxie 112
liberal lesbian women four muslims 2 hr unbelievable 11
SAVE THE SNOWFLAKES Charity please give generously 4 hr Two of Clubs 14
1st lady 5 hr Tim 5
Denso lady sleeping with married men (Aug '16) 19 hr Lol 8
News Alcoa Police arrests woman after she reports bi... Fri Magic Utah Uwear 1
Madonna, Ashley Judd Fri Jack 9

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance