Phillip

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Well, ya'll are definately right about that place.

Last night's hookup just left to make it home before his wife woke up. He was about 50 years old biker who likes to "catch"

Could have taken home a better looking guy but he end up leaving with a different dude than me.

I am going back to that bar again. Some may call it the pits, but to me, its a fun place to hang out with out guys and very very few women. Huge sausage fest... just the way I like it

I will be the Wednesday... Hump day. Whoop Whoop
Bruce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

ahhhh The Pit

Springfield's dirty little secret
Wilrout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I've gotten some manly game up there too.

Definately not a secret place anymore
Evil One

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Damn dude aint you tired of The Pit bashing. We all know that all the comments and lies your posting about The Pit are from one person who must have a problem since all you post are lies. Grow up already and get a life. You must be some kinda gay yourself since thats all you post about. You must not realize that the jokes on you and we all laugh at you for being the dumbass immature idiot your making youself. You and everyone else know that The Pit is definately not a gay bar. Get a life .....
George

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Evil One, I have been to the Pit myself and seen it first hand. Thats why I quit going. You must be too caught up in your own little world to notice. But it is there.
Helping Rock On

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Hey Phillip,

"Rock On" needs your help badly. He's striking out with women in Springfield. Just plain sad. Anyways, since he cant pick up a woman, maybe you can show him how to pick up a man.
Good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Phillip wrote:
Well, ya'll are definately right about that place.
Last night's hookup just left to make it home before his wife woke up. He was about 50 years old biker who likes to "catch"
Could have taken home a better looking guy but he end up leaving with a different dude than me.
I am going back to that bar again. Some may call it the pits, but to me, its a fun place to hang out with out guys and very very few women. Huge sausage fest... just the way I like it
I will be the Wednesday... Hump day. Whoop Whoop
Lord Hump day at the pit.The very thought of it makes my loins perk. My turd cutter is already stretched out enough,you could most likely drop a steering,wheel in it. I give all my appreciation to hump day.
Openureyes

Golden, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Just divorced 42 just discovered I been lost but now I'm found lol new at catching and will be in Springfield end of October
Man Porker

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

I love the Penis Pit, Ive had some good ole times after a night there. Nothing like a young, frisky, drunk little stud, Im not a bad looking guy myself. The younger ones call me a "Dilf" something like a "Milf". Ill keep on pullin in my little stud there and keep on lettn em ride this STALLION.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr BAS 138,558
Asian massage 3 hr Ashhy 4
Bob Corker 3 hr Zebo 5
what is the best strip club (Nov '11) 7 hr watcha 39
Jehovah's Witnesses meet in Knoxville 8 hr sherman 6
Paddling abuse case against former Sunbright pr... 11 hr WTH 3
Oliver Springs ordered to upgrade wastewater tr... 11 hr Just saying 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••