Tennessees new head coach
mike

United States

#86 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy butt Cheek wrote:
<quoted text>
No retard MIKE you started it and it is a battle you can't win. Read my post closely and you will figure out who I am. Just listen as you read. There is your clue. Once again let me repost your retarded post so everyone else can understand it. Hey...you started it. Having a cow and telling me to speak plain. Let's talk about the name you chose...What are you trying to prove with that? Don't tell me to shut up! You opened your trap . You invited people to comment, so if you want me to shut up come and look for me...I will be under Dave Hart's desk and blah blah blah. Signed your retarded friend MIKE!
You think your really smart dont you.You find out you cat intimadate me so you go to cheap trickery and evasion.JIMMY BUTT CHEEK mans that real sophiscated like your brother EARL yeah you make such a cute pair which motel you two meeting at..
mike

United States

#87 Dec 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Bucko? A sideshow? Listen buckaroooo, I came here to read updates to see what was going on. Then I started reading the negativity against Tennessee. If you want to argue with Mike, then go and start another thread, ever since your not a sports fan. I'm sure Mike would go to that thread and do that.
I wish they would the air would be so much cleaner.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#88 Dec 12, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>I wish they would the air would be so much cleaner.
I hear ya! Lol! I don't why all the hatred against Tennessee and the new coach. Geezze! He hasn't even gotten started good yet.

Location hidden

#89 Dec 12, 2012
Don't know why all of the hatred for?
mike

United States

#90 Dec 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya! Lol! I don't why all the hatred against Tennessee and the new coach. Geezze! He hasn't even gotten started good yet.
Thats what i like to know but i doubt they even know..
Jimmy butt Cheek

Kingsport, TN

#91 Dec 12, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You think your really smart dont you.You find out you cat intimadate me so you go to cheap trickery and evasion.JIMMY BUTT CHEEK mans that real sophiscated like your brother EARL yeah you make such a cute pair which motel you two meeting at..
Ah, is somebody getting mad? What the hell is cat intimadate. Do you mean can't intimidate? You are a complete idiot! You know I intimidate you with my wit...come on, you can quit hiding underneath Dave Harts desk. I want hurt you. Who the hell is Earl? Wait let me guess... it is one of your butthole buddies! Yes, you two probably do make a cute couple. I hear you two can get married in California, if you want to. I don't really want to hear about you two being in a motel. Please find a second grader to write your post for you or as you would say plead fin a sucond gater to right yur post four you.
Jimmy butt Cheek

Kingsport, TN

#92 Dec 12, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what i like to know but i doubt they even know..
So So stupid! Re-post That's what I'd (I would) like to know but I doubt they even know. Contact me at 1-800-ura-arse for futher help in reposting your comments so everyone can understand them.

Location hidden

#93 Dec 12, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what i like to know but i doubt they even know..
Just being azzes. I found that they are not Tennessee fans. Anyone that wants to talk negative about a new coach that hasn't gotten started yet is definitely not a Tennessee fan. Also look at his records. Look at the percentages of wins. Do you think he won all of those games for nothing? I don't think so. He had to recruit players to fit his system, and he will do it again.
mike

United States

#94 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy butt Cheek wrote:
<quoted text>
So So stupid! Re-post That's what I'd (I would) like to know but I doubt they even know. Contact me at 1-800-ura-arse for futher help in reposting your comments so everyone can understand them.
Whats with you and this idoicy you like to post.You think i enjoy calling you for what you are-a spoiled brat who cant accept the fact that JONES is the head coach when you wanted GRUDEN.Again i ask you about your stupid moniker you havent answered that question.MANyou are a coward evading the question.GROW UP that tactics your using castigating me about my grammar and spelling childish man childish does it make you feel better.GOD HELP your kids if you use tht tactic why dont u use your head for something other than a blunt object-can you answer this without talking down at me or others or are you too high and mighty to do that.Everybodys got opinions entitled to express but no you dont believe that do you you resort to BS GOAT i can least understand where hes coming from he crazy you on the other hand are a crude vulgar fool who seems to think JONES is not the answer well lets see in SEPTEMBER SO I ASK YOU AGAIN CAN YOU ANSWER WITHOUT BEING SMARTMOUTHED..
Jimmy butt Cheek

Kingsport, TN

#95 Dec 12, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Whats with you and this idoicy you like to post.You think i enjoy calling you for what you are-a spoiled brat who cant accept the fact that JONES is the head coach when you wanted GRUDEN.Again i ask you about your stupid moniker you havent answered that question.MANyou are a coward evading the question.GROW UP that tactics your using castigating me about my grammar and spelling childish man childish does it make you feel better.GOD HELP your kids if you use tht tactic why dont u use your head for something other than a blunt object-can you answer this without talking down at me or others or are you too high and mighty to do that.Everybodys got opinions entitled to express but no you dont believe that do you you resort to BS GOAT i can least understand where hes coming from he crazy you on the other hand are a crude vulgar fool who seems to think JONES is not the answer well lets see in SEPTEMBER SO I ASK YOU AGAIN CAN YOU ANSWER WITHOUT BEING SMARTMOUTHED..
Hey Mike! I actually don't have a problem with bUTch Jones. I will hold all judgement on Jones until his 3rd season. I hope he does great because I am a big Vols fan. Wins are what I want, just the same as you do. Once again I would like to reach out a kind hand and offer my help in reposting your post for you so people can make sense of them. Please call me at 1-800-ura-arse!!!
I hope you know I have NO sympathy for you Like the real ummm does because you started this shit. Earlier you attacked me when I posted my opinion. Now you are being called out for the dumba** you are. Now go cry on Dave Hart's shoulder. While I keep having fun messing with you.

Location hidden

#96 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy butt Cheek wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mike! I actually don't have a problem with bUTch Jones. I will hold all judgement on Jones until his 3rd season. I hope he does great because I am a big Vols fan. Wins are what I want, just the same as you do. Once again I would like to reach out a kind hand and offer my help in reposting your post for you so people can make sense of them. Please call me at 1-800-ura-arse!!!
I hope you know I have NO sympathy for you Like the real ummm does because you started this shit. Earlier you attacked me when I posted my opinion. Now you are being called out for the dumba** you are. Now go cry on Dave Hart's shoulder. While I keep having fun messing with you.
I don't know who started it, but when you have 3 or 4 jumping, then yea, I have a little sympathy for that person. I have no problem with Hart, nor Cheeks right now either. Those that puts down the football program in anyway can kizz my arse.
Jimmy butt Cheek

Kingsport, TN

#97 Dec 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who started it, but when you have 3 or 4 jumping, then yea, I have a little sympathy for that person. I have no problem with Hart, nor Cheeks right now either. Those that puts down the football program in anyway can kizz my arse.
If you don't have a problem with Jimmy Cheek and Dave Hart then you apparantly don't know much about the football program. Please, do a little research on how Jimmy Cheek is ruining things for OUR football program. Several ex-assistant coaches I have spoke out on it and Phil Fulmer. Erik Aninge and several ex-players have spoke out on it, SO you should have a damn problem with it. Unless, you will be happy being a Kentucky...a bottom dweller. I guarantee you that if they FIRE Jimmy Cheek the university will better off. You really need to read the govolsxtra article about how Jiimy Cheek is using the athletic program as an ATM. Now can you please quit defending Mike. You know deep down he is an idiot and an embarassment to all UT FANS!

Location hidden

#98 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy butt Cheek wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have a problem with Jimmy Cheek and Dave Hart then you apparantly don't know much about the football program. Please, do a little research on how Jimmy Cheek is ruining things for OUR football program. Several ex-assistant coaches I have spoke out on it and Phil Fulmer. Erik Aninge and several ex-players have spoke out on it, SO you should have a damn problem with it. Unless, you will be happy being a Kentucky...a bottom dweller. I guarantee you that if they FIRE Jimmy Cheek the university will better off. You really need to read the govolsxtra article about how Jiimy Cheek is using the athletic program as an ATM. Now can you please quit defending Mike. You know deep down he is an idiot and an embarassment to all UT FANS!
I'm in agreeance on what some have said about them. What I don't agree with is calling a UT fan an idiot. You are an embarrassment to the program. No, I will not quit defending him. Winning games is all that matters right now, and I'm not like you wanting to be a Kentucky like the bottom of the Pitts they are.
Chili

Knoxville, TN

#99 Dec 12, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You think your really smart dont you.You find out you cat intimadate me so you go to cheap trickery and evasion.JIMMY BUTT CHEEK mans that real sophiscated like your brother EARL yeah you make such a cute pair which motel you two meeting at..
Another case where there needs to be some kind of test to determine whether you should be allowed on the internet.
If you can't even master the basic tasks of spelling words with more than two syllables, then access will be denied.

Do you really enjoy getting on here and showing everyone how damn dumb you are? Because every single time you pop up, It's further proof of how low the bar is set for being allowed to graduate from school.

Location hidden

#100 Dec 12, 2012
Chili wrote:
<quoted text>
Another case where there needs to be some kind of test to determine whether you should be allowed on the internet.
If you can't even master the basic tasks of spelling words with more than two syllables, then access will be denied.
Do you really enjoy getting on here and showing everyone how damn dumb you are? Because every single time you pop up, It's further proof of how low the bar is set for being allowed to graduate from school.
And do you enjoy getting on here, and calling someone a dumbazz? Dumazz!
Jimmy butt cheek

Cookeville, TN

#101 Dec 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in agreeance on what some have said about them. What I don't agree with is calling a UT fan an idiot. You are an embarrassment to the program. No, I will not quit defending him. Winning games is all that matters right now, and I'm not like you wanting to be a Kentucky like the bottom of the Pitts they are.
Actually, I kinda like Ole MIke. Mike did try and start something at the beginning of this forum but I was never mad. I just liked messing with him and seeing how he was going to try and get back at me. Mike can't be all bad. He is a UT fan. Orange blood unites us all and that is what makes Rocky Top so great. I hope Mike enjoyed the fued as much as I did.
mike

United States

#102 Dec 13, 2012
Chili wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that so...a test yeah just another way to say i dont want anyone on topix who disagrees with me.Why dont you say that to EARL hes the real head case..
Aroganto

Knoxville, TN

#104 Dec 13, 2012
Mike reminds me of a low paid laborer who writes on porta can walls.
mike

United States

#105 Dec 13, 2012
Aroganto wrote:
Mike reminds me of a low paid laborer who writes on porta can walls.
Yeah i write on it EARLS PENTHOUSE
mike

United States

#106 Dec 13, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
no.
just another who wonders why the mentally challenged like you, bother to continually get on the web and profess their stupidity with illiterate postings.
i mean c'mon mikey boy.
you're fumbling with the english language, and it's proper form when writting, is hilarious to observe.
not to mention the subject matter you keep dragging up here.
phuquing b-rate college football.
nothing but low rate pablum for the lifeless.
now go work on your (not "you're" dumbazz) punctuation.
You know everytime you attack me you make me a bigger man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee commission to consider asking for God... (Oct '15) 21 min Redeemed 82
News Knox County D.A.: a Knoxville does have a gang ... 1 hr Problem 6
Amanda Hara (Feb '15) 2 hr She Is A Hottie 23
News OUR STORIES: The legendary life of Knoxville's ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Redeemed 50
giving head 4 hr Forget It 3
Free cell phones at Goodwill 10 hr Inspector 10
News Winkler trial not the only thing in Selmer (Apr '07) Dec '15 exo 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages