Tennessees new head coach
Jimmy butt Cheek

Kingsport, TN

#62 Dec 11, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah guess what your wrong doubt you did any research you made it up SO QUIT EXPECTING HIM TO GO UNDEFEATED AND GET OFF HARTS BACK,,
Hey look eveybody...Retard Mike is trying to post. Bless his heart! I bet you would like climb up on Harts back...wouldn't you?
mike

United States

#63 Dec 11, 2012
Jimmy butt Cheek wrote:
<quoted text> Hey look eveybody...Retard Mike is trying to post. Bless his heart! I bet you would like climb up on Harts back...wouldn't you?
Tell me something you gonna for jerkoff of the year or does your inbred brother GOAT snagged that honor..
PassiveAgressive

Jonesborough, TN

#64 Dec 11, 2012
It's the culture of football in Knoxville that will take much much more than a coach to change. By the time the poor kid hits the field, he resents being at Tennesse. He has 95,000 people of poor quality, ethics and morals who are ready to boo him if he drops something.

Only last spring, he was touted as a hero for coming to Tenn, now he's a bum.

It doesn't happen at most other SEC schools.

Tennessee absolutely sucks. No offense. I mean, you can't run the ball.
Are you serious

Knoxville, TN

#65 Dec 11, 2012
They ranked 19th in the nation in offense dildohead. What a freakin' football genius.
Jimmy butt cheek

Cookeville, TN

#66 Dec 11, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me something you gonna for jerkoff of the year or does your inbred brother GOAT snagged that honor..
Good Grief!!! Man, you need to keep your mourh shut! Everytime you open it you make yourself sound dumber and dumber. Please learn how to speak english, so we can all understand. Are you having a five year old typing for you? Let me repost your comment for you. Tell me something? Are you going for jerkoff of the year or does your inbred brother GOAT snag that honor? The answer would be.....wait......the envelope is being opened and this years winner for jerkoff of the year goes to MIKE. Yeah! You should be so proud come on up and accept your award. Hope you have a speech ready! Oh by the way this award is a golden BOOGER from Jimmy Cheek and a picture of your hero Dave Hart. Now you can take his picture to the bathroom with you to enjoy!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#67 Dec 11, 2012
Goat wrote:
Great story but back on topic Vols still suck balls!
Maybe, you need to stay in Kentucky, and eat the grass around Rupp arena.

Location hidden

#69 Dec 12, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
<quoted text>
but he's so much fun to mess with here.
mikey takes himself way too seriously.
which makes him a prime target.
the stupid, illiterate bytch has proven himself too be not too bright.
he's got nothing going as far as a life, with the exception of the worship of some b-rate college football team.
he's just the type we laugh at around knoxville, with their orange clothing, stupid little orange flags sticking out of their car windows, the bumper stickers, and you know he has room full of orange memorabilia including a very soiled and abused poster of that fat headed fulmer.
(probably with a hole dug through where his mouth is)
the little fool is hilarious the way he vainly fights his little battles here.
And you are for whom??
mike

United States

#71 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy butt cheek wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Grief!!! Man, you need to keep your mourh shut! Everytime you open it you make yourself sound dumber and dumber. Please learn how to speak english, so we can all understand. Are you having a five year old typing for you? Let me repost your comment for you. Tell me something? Are you going for jerkoff of the year or does your inbred brother GOAT snag that honor? The answer would be.....wait......the envelope is being opened and this years winner for jerkoff of the year goes to MIKE. Yeah! You should be so proud come on up and accept your award. Hope you have a speech ready! Oh by the way this award is a golden BOOGER from Jimmy Cheek and a picture of your hero Dave Hart. Now you can take his picture to the bathroom with you to enjoy!
Hey you started it with you having a cow and speaking of telling me to speak plain lets talk abut the name you chose what are you trying to prove with that.Dont tell me to shut you opened your trap so you invite people to comment so if you want me to shut come and make me and use your real name BUBBA..

Location hidden

#73 Dec 12, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
meaning ???
oh wait, you don't actually think i give a damn about any pizzy little ball sports team, do you ???
i'm actually out participating, not sitting home eating cheetos, or in mikey's case whatever tortilla chip was sponsoring that lame bowl back in 98', in front of a damn television.
the only thing positive about all of these orange clad idiots, is that on game day, they're not out on the trails, rivers, lakes, or mt's getting in our way.
but then when you look at the average girth of these has-been frat boys, seeing them anywhere other than the grocery store snack aisle, or pulling into the drive thru of the nearest mcburger fil-a, is a rarity anyway.
If your not worried about the vols, then why are you worried about them for?? I'm not a frat boys, but I'm one of those orange loving idiots as you call them. Tell me! What interests have you got here?
Jimmy butt Cheek

Kingsport, TN

#74 Dec 12, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
<quoted text>
but he's so much fun to mess with here.
mikey takes himself way too seriously.
which makes him a prime target.
the stupid, illiterate bytch has proven himself too be not too bright.
he's got nothing going as far as a life, with the exception of the worship of some b-rate college football team.
he's just the type we laugh at around knoxville, with their orange clothing, stupid little orange flags sticking out of their car windows, the bumper stickers, and you know he has room full of orange memorabilia including a very soiled and abused poster of that fat headed fulmer.
(probably with a hole dug through where his mouth is)
the little fool is hilarious the way he vainly fights his little battles here.
I agree. He is so fun to mess with because he is at such a mental disadvantage. Reading one of his post is like reading a letter from a first grader. Now, I am a big VOLS fan but I am also a realist. I know there are problem with the football program and it is Jimmy Cheek and Dave Hart. Mike seems to be wearing orange colored glasses and can't see there is a problem. He has such a man crush on Dave Hart and ole booger it is embarassing.

Location hidden

#75 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy butt Cheek wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. He is so fun to mess with because he is at such a mental disadvantage. Reading one of his post is like reading a letter from a first grader. Now, I am a big VOLS fan but I am also a realist. I know there are problem with the football program and it is Jimmy Cheek and Dave Hart. Mike seems to be wearing orange colored glasses and can't see there is a problem. He has such a man crush on Dave Hart and ole booger it is embarassing.
And if we start winning then what? Are you going to eat those words?
Jimmy butt Cheek

Kingsport, TN

#76 Dec 12, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you started it with you having a cow and speaking of telling me to speak plain lets talk abut the name you chose what are you trying to prove with that.Dont tell me to shut you opened your trap so you invite people to comment so if you want me to shut come and make me and use your real name BUBBA..
No retard MIKE you started it and it is a battle you can't win. Read my post closely and you will figure out who I am. Just listen as you read. There is your clue. Once again let me repost your retarded post so everyone else can understand it. Hey...you started it. Having a cow and telling me to speak plain. Let's talk about the name you chose...What are you trying to prove with that? Don't tell me to shut up! You opened your trap . You invited people to comment, so if you want me to shut up come and look for me...I will be under Dave Hart's desk and blah blah blah. Signed your retarded friend MIKE!
Jimmy butt Cheek

Kingsport, TN

#77 Dec 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And if we start winning then what? Are you going to eat those words?
Eat what words? It's true jimmy Cheek and Dave Hart are the problem. I hope we win every game! It's not fair to our coaches to have a recruiting disadvantage because of Jimmy Cheek's bone headed admission policies. Do you understand that Jimmy Cheek is killing our football program. He doesn't understand the revenue football generates and it showcases the university. I love the Vols! That is why I have such a problem with Jimmy Cheek and Dave Hart.

Location hidden

#79 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy butt Cheek wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat what words? It's true jimmy Cheek and Dave Hart are the problem. I hope we win every game! It's not fair to our coaches to have a recruiting disadvantage because of Jimmy Cheek's bone headed admission policies. Do you understand that Jimmy Cheek is killing our football program. He doesn't understand the revenue football generates and it showcases the university. I love the Vols! That is why I have such a problem with Jimmy Cheek and Dave Hart.
If we win every game, then they will be heroes. Isn't that right? There won't be any more problems on Rocky Top.
Jimmy butt Cheek

Kingsport, TN

#80 Dec 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>If we win every game, then they will be heroes. Isn't that right? There won't be any more problems on Rocky Top.
Winning would be great but there are still problems on Rocky Top. Internal problems in the program. Until everyone on Rocky Top get on the same page like they are at other big successful university we are at danger of having problems. That's why Jimmy Cheek needs to go.
Goat

Johnson City, TN

#81 Dec 12, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>If we win every game, then they will be heroes. Isn't that right? There won't be any more problems on Rocky Top.
If we win every game???? What are you smoking?? UT will win 3 (three) games next year. Mark it down!
Jimmy butt Cheek

Kingsport, TN

#82 Dec 12, 2012
To Mike and the real ummmm and anyone else that doesn't think there is a problem at UT needs to go to www.govolsxtra.com and read the article about ut academics using ut athletics like an ATM. FIRE JIMMY CHEEK! It was a report done by ESPN. FIRE JIMMY CHEEK NOW before his dumbass ruins or football program.

Location hidden

#83 Dec 12, 2012
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>If we win every game???? What are you smoking?? UT will win 3 (three) games next year. Mark it down!
There you go again. I have asked you once, and ill ask again. What football are we talking about? I guarantee you we will win 6 games if not 7 next year. Please stop the negative train goat. You hate UT, and face it. Like I have said, goeat the grass around Rupp Arena.

Location hidden

#84 Dec 12, 2012
Jimmy butt Cheek wrote:
To Mike and the real ummmm and anyone else that doesn't think there is a problem at UT needs to go to www.govolsxtra.com and read the article about ut academics using ut athletics like an ATM. FIRE JIMMY CHEEK! It was a report done by ESPN. FIRE JIMMY CHEEK NOW before his dumbass ruins or football program.
Yes, there is problems. You have to give them a chance. Lets see if they can clear the problems up first.

Location hidden

#85 Dec 12, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
<quoted text>
look bucko.
i could give a shyt less about any ball sports, or the teams that play them.
i'm here only for the relentless, and never-ending ridicule of this big mouthed, fat azz mikey.
he's been nothing but an illiterate, empty headed moron here since long before your arrival on the scene.
so just go back to arguing with your goat.
you're nothing but a peripheral sideshow as far as i'm concerned.
Bucko? A sideshow? Listen buckaroooo, I came here to read updates to see what was going on. Then I started reading the negativity against Tennessee. If you want to argue with Mike, then go and start another thread, ever since your not a sports fan. I'm sure Mike would go to that thread and do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Moore Proves the Yearbook Signature is a Hoax 53 min informed 37
Home movie night 1 hr Holidaysathome 1
Rep. Joe Barton, R-Texas, Nude Photo 3 hr informed 1
brunton masonry 3 hr concerned 1
News Fountain City Christmas Parade canceled over sa... 10 hr ThomasA 8
News Car Accident at Airport Auto Auction, 1 dead, 1... (Oct '08) Jul '17 Terry smith 6
cheaters!! (May '11) Mar '17 Tracy 8

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages