mike

Crossville, TN

#21 Dec 8, 2012
jimmy butt cheek wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to hold judgement on Butch Jones until I see the product he puts on the field. I am not going to jump on the Butch Jones bandwagon because of his press conference. I do have more concerns than excitement. First concern is if he can recruit in the south and beyond. Butch hasn't had a top 50 recruiting class EVER! Butch lost to one of the worst sec coaches ever...Derek Dooley. Now he will be facing Nick Saban, Les Miles, Mark Richt, Steve Spurrier, James Franklin and Dan Mullin. Now is Butch a good coach? Probably, but good coaches get killed in the sec. Do we want a good coach or do we want a coach that can win championships? Dave Hart should still be fired. He was bloundering idiot all the way through this coaching idiot. Total failure. Jimmy Cheek needs to go NOW! Not tomorrow but today. He is total embarrassment. This jerk has done everything he can to destroy our football team.
You need to calm down NOW.HART inherited the problem didnt cause it and your sniping at him doesnt help.Yes hold your judgment on JONES but if he goes out win the sec ill bet ill hear oh HART made a great pick typical of a fair weather fan..
3 And Out Punt

Rutledge, TN

#22 Dec 8, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You justdont get it do you.Just what is it do you want SABAN PETRINO who///HART made the best pick.Be realistic here THE NEYLANDS AND BEAR BRYANTS DONT EXIST ANYMORE THEIR GONE and JONES has done a good job where he was and this is his dream job.If you cant support him get the hell out of the way so true fans can in other words give him a chance..
Tell ya what, lets see where this program is in 3 years (if it lasts that long) with Dave Hart and Butch Jones. If you're right dinner at Ruth's Chris I pay, if not you pay. Put up or shut up. You're right that Jones is probably the best coach they could get, a sad day for UT indeed. We are without doubt in the lower tier of SEC schools and I don't see Butch Jones and Dave Hart bringing UT back into contention with the upper tier schools. I'm not a naysayer, I'm a realist that sees without the orange blinders on.
mike

Crossville, TN

#23 Dec 8, 2012
3 And Out Punt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell ya what, lets see where this program is in 3 years (if it lasts that long) with Dave Hart and Butch Jones. If you're right dinner at Ruth's Chris I pay, if not you pay. Put up or shut up. You're right that Jones is probably the best coach they could get, a sad day for UT indeed. We are without doubt in the lower tier of SEC schools and I don't see Butch Jones and Dave Hart bringing UT back into contention with the upper tier schools. I'm not a naysayer, I'm a realist that sees without the orange blinders on.
Im a realist too and if your gonna shoot down JONES before he even coaches a game then you have a problem about you being a VOL fan.Theres too many people out there who have a GRUDEN fixation and your saying were doomed wont help.Picking coaches are a crap shoot and the fact that some people want a coach who can snap their fingers and say its fixed well im sorry they dont exist.Even BEAR BRYANT took 3 years to get BAMA back on top and your pessimistic attitude doesnt help.As for the bet not interested and yes you do have blinders on blinders of pessism..
Jimmy butt Cheek

Johnson City, TN

#24 Dec 8, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You need to calm down NOW.HART inherited the problem didnt cause it and your sniping at him doesnt help.Yes hold your judgment on JONES but if he goes out win the sec ill bet ill hear oh HART made a great pick typical of a fair weather fan..
I am not a fair weather fan. I am in my mid fourties and have been going to ut games all my life. The best memories I have as a kid was when my uncle took me to my first ut football game. It was against UCLA and the game ended in a tie but that day and that enviroment was unbelievable. My uncle passed away a few years ago and that memory will live with me forever. My love is for the UT FOOTBALL program and I don't want Jimmy Butt Cheek and Dave Dumba** Hart destroying what I LOVE so very much. I will always be a ut fan. Jimmy Sexton said Dave Hart conducted the worse coaching interview he had ever seen. This guy is not good for our university. I think we need a AD that loves Big Orange. Get Phil Fulmer to be AD because noone loves UT like Phil. Then fire BOOGER EATER Jimmy BUTT Cheek so he gets out of the way of the AD. Then maybe the Ad can do his job.
mike

Crossville, TN

#25 Dec 8, 2012
Jimmy butt Cheek wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a fair weather fan. I am in my mid fourties and have been going to ut games all my life. The best memories I have as a kid was when my uncle took me to my first ut football game. It was against UCLA and the game ended in a tie but that day and that enviroment was unbelievable. My uncle passed away a few years ago and that memory will live with me forever. My love is for the UT FOOTBALL program and I don't want Jimmy Butt Cheek and Dave Dumba** Hart destroying what I LOVE so very much. I will always be a ut fan. Jimmy Sexton said Dave Hart conducted the worse coaching interview he had ever seen. This guy is not good for our university. I think we need a AD that loves Big Orange. Get Phil Fulmer to be AD because noone loves UT like Phil. Then fire BOOGER EATER Jimmy BUTT Cheek so he gets out of the way of the AD. Then maybe the Ad can do his job.
First of all you need to watch your language your entitled to your opinion but you use of BOOGER is offensive to others and yes you need to calm down and give JONES a chance and the use of JIMMY BUTT CHEEK what are you trying to prove.HART does the best he can and you dont have to like him.He inherited the mess and if you gotta blame anyons its HAMILTON hes the one who fired FULMER remeber..
Jimmy butt Cheek

Johnson City, TN

#26 Dec 8, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>First of all you need to watch your language your entitled to your opinion but you use of BOOGER is offensive to others and yes you need to calm down and give JONES a chance and the use of JIMMY BUTT CHEEK what are you trying to prove.HART does the best he can and you dont have to like him.He inherited the mess and if you gotta blame anyons its HAMILTON hes the one who fired FULMER remeber..
Are you really that stupid? Truely you find BOOGER offensive. Did you not see the video of Jimmy Butt Cheek eating a booger? I find that offensive and embarrassing to all of volnation. Mike Hamiliton was a total idiot, agreed! Mike cautered to the rich. Who are fair weathered fans. Mike made it almost unaffordable for the common fan to go to a game. I remember going to games and standing and screaming the whole game. The next day I couldn't talk because I had lost my voice from screaming. Now you stand up and some old rich fart will tell you to sit down. But saying that noone but Jimmy BUTT Cheek and Dave Dumba** Hart are to blame for how horrible this coaching search went. Neither one of these guys have OUR (volnation) best interest at heart or should I say hart. Seems like you have some kinda man crush on Dave Hart and can't see he is part of the problem. These two guy are a pr nightmare nationally for our University of Tennesse!
mike

Crossville, TN

#27 Dec 8, 2012
Jimmy butt Cheek wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid? Truely you find BOOGER offensive. Did you not see the video of Jimmy Butt Cheek eating a booger? I find that offensive and embarrassing to all of volnation. Mike Hamiliton was a total idiot, agreed! Mike cautered to the rich. Who are fair weathered fans. Mike made it almost unaffordable for the common fan to go to a game. I remember going to games and standing and screaming the whole game. The next day I couldn't talk because I had lost my voice from screaming. Now you stand up and some old rich fart will tell you to sit down. But saying that noone but Jimmy BUTT Cheek and Dave Dumba** Hart are to blame for how horrible this coaching search went. Neither one of these guys have OUR (volnation) best interest at heart or should I say hart. Seems like you have some kinda man crush on Dave Hart and can't see he is part of the problem. These two guy are a pr nightmare nationally for our University of Tennesse!
IS THAT ALL YOU GOT TO DO WATCHING A STUPID VIDEO///AE YOU THAT DUMB.MAN i just dont know what to make of you.All you do is gripe gripe gripe.TOO BAD LIVE WITH IT.JONES is the HEAD COACH and if you dont like it tough.Dont watch UT sports if you got a problem with it TOUGH TILLY.Some of you fans make me sick nothing satisfies you.If he went out and won 10 national championships you wouldnt be happy instead you wallow in self pity-grow up and accept or go root for for another team mosts fans could care less about your feelings in other words MAN UP////
3 And Out Punt

Rutledge, TN

#28 Dec 8, 2012
Mike you need to calm down, I agree with Jimmy Butt Cheek. I attended my first UT game against the Califoria Golden Bears (Johnny Majors first game as head coach. I've been a season ticket season holder since. My love for the Vols goes back before that, when Bill Battle was coach. One of my favorite Vols was Curt Watson the Crossville Comet. I'm far from a fair weather fan, I'm sick and tired of watching the team I love being destroyed by boneheaded AD's and 2nd tier coaches. As for General Neyland I did not know the man but I went to high school with his grandson and the apple didn't fall far from the tree. There are traditions and values that stand the test of time. If we adhere to those and expect our student athletes and coaches too as well I believe our program would be a plum destination instead of a lemon.
mike

Crossville, TN

#29 Dec 8, 2012
3 And Out Punt wrote:
Mike you need to calm down, I agree with Jimmy Butt Cheek. I attended my first UT game against the Califoria Golden Bears (Johnny Majors first game as head coach. I've been a season ticket season holder since. My love for the Vols goes back before that, when Bill Battle was coach. One of my favorite Vols was Curt Watson the Crossville Comet. I'm far from a fair weather fan, I'm sick and tired of watching the team I love being destroyed by boneheaded AD's and 2nd tier coaches. As for General Neyland I did not know the man but I went to high school with his grandson and the apple didn't fall far from the tree. There are traditions and values that stand the test of time. If we adhere to those and expect our student athletes and coaches too as well I believe our program would be a plum destination instead of a lemon.
Man hes a downer.He doesnt like the choice fine but when he compares it to well you know theres something wrong with him.We need unity not division and he doesnt care whether we win or not he wants it his way..

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#30 Dec 8, 2012
Butch Jones is a winner. He will be able to win the big games in the future.
Clohose

Portland, OR

#31 Dec 8, 2012
Who gives a f*ck?

And Curtis

#32 Dec 8, 2012
Clohose wrote:
Who gives a f*ck?
If you didn't give a flying f#$ck, then you wouldn't of came on this thread and commented.
Ut fan

Cookeville, TN

#33 Dec 8, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>IS THAT ALL YOU GOT TO DO WATCHING A STUPID VIDEO///AE YOU THAT DUMB.MAN i just dont know what to make of you.All you do is gripe gripe gripe.TOO BAD LIVE WITH IT.JONES is the HEAD COACH and if you dont like it tough.Dont watch UT sports if you got a problem with it TOUGH TILLY.Some of you fans make me sick nothing satisfies you.If he went out and won 10 national championships you wouldnt be happy instead you wallow in self pity-grow up and accept or go root for for another team mosts fans could care less about your feelings in other words MAN UP////
Man! Are you mentally challenged? You sound so stupid! Please refrain from posting if you're that ignorant. You are as much of an embarrassment as dave hart and jimmy cheek. Come on man are you sure your not from Kentucky or maybe Arkansas? If not, do you think you could start cheering for one of them so we don't have to be embarrassed by you anymore!
Goat

Duluth, GA

#34 Dec 9, 2012
Butchie fires the whole defense. Rightfully so, but I think it's hilarious. The winner in all of this is Cincinnati. They get rid of a worthless non-recruiting coach and hire Tommy Tuberville. Why didn't UT go after him?? Maybe your athletic director should resign. I think I would. Tuberville is twice the coach Butchie is.
Patrick

Johnson City, TN

#35 Dec 9, 2012
Goat wrote:
Butchie and Cincy ranked 5th in recruiting in the Big East (the worst football conference in the nation). UT fans should be waking up with morning sickness. Enjoy!
Here's the crux of it. If butch can get lessor players and make good football players out of them, isn't that called coaching? Tennessees recruiting is already in place....they get the players. hell, quality of players might be part of the problem, mark my word, Tennessee is going to lose ALL THREE boys to the NFL.

We never I think offense, I think Oregon, louisville, cincy and some others. Tennessee is loaded with offense. You should have got bud foster or tried to.

He will be jumping ship soon. He has to. Va tech has ZERO offense.

Tennesee will beat four or five SEC teams next year and they will finish in the top ten in recruiting.

I really think TN is on to something. Frankly, I do think it was a mistake to let Dooley go. And ill whip anybody that disagrees....just kidding, not even too interested in TN football, just wanted to say something ignorant to try to fit in......no offense.

And Curtis

#36 Dec 9, 2012
If Tyler Bray goes, then it won't be a big loss. We need a QB that can run with the ball and isn't scared to get hit. We need one that can throw and get outside of the pocket. Tyler is a pocket passer. He always went down or threw the ball out of bounds to avoid a hit. He wouldn't run. There were all kinds of room to run in the Florida game. In the Alabama game, there were huge holes up the middle to run.
mike

United States

#37 Dec 9, 2012
Ut fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Man! Are you mentally challenged? You sound so stupid! Please refrain from posting if you're that ignorant. You are as much of an embarrassment as dave hart and jimmy cheek. Come on man are you sure your not from Kentucky or maybe Arkansas? If not, do you think you could start cheering for one of them so we don't have to be embarrassed by you anymore!
SAYS WHO//YOU GONNA MAKE ME.Listen loudmouth i say what the hell im gonna say so if you wanna tell me to shut up say it to my face..Im from TENNESSEE big mouth you gotta problem with it...
mike

United States

#38 Dec 9, 2012
Goat wrote:
Butchie fires the whole defense. Rightfully so, but I think it's hilarious. The winner in all of this is Cincinnati. They get rid of a worthless non-recruiting coach and hire Tommy Tuberville. Why didn't UT go after him?? Maybe your athletic director should resign. I think I would. Tuberville is twice the coach Butchie is.
Coming from a so called amateur you should know..
Are you serious

Lenoir City, TN

#39 Dec 9, 2012
Goat wrote:
You give dumbasses everywhere a bad name.
Jimmy butt cheek

Cookeville, TN

#40 Dec 9, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>SAYS WHO//YOU GONNA MAKE ME.Listen loudmouth i say what the hell im gonna say so if you wanna tell me to shut up say it to my face..Im from TENNESSEE big mouth you gotta problem with it...
Mike, I would like to appologize for my comments on dave hart and jimmy cheek. I now see where your coming from with your defense of dave hart. I see why dave hart took jimmy booger cheek with him on his coaching search. Picking your nose is alot like picking a coach. For example, sometimes you pick a sleamy one...lane kiffin (mr. scumbag), sometimes you pick a green one...derek dooley green and didn't know what in the hell he was doing, sometimes you pick a big one...that would have been jon gruden, sometimes you pick one in the dark and you really don't know what you got...that would be butch jones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 28 min Irving 150,159
Tony Mcafee Cult leader 2 hr SmokyJoe 23
Why are we Christians allowing this 3 hr SmokyJoe 6
tim is a low down un GODLY human being 5 hr hello 1
Criminal Lawyer In Knoxville 5 hr Hindman 2
Craig's list 6 hr justsaying 10
Adult VideoStore on Lovell Road is Shameful (May '07) 6 hr Tina 225
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••